shoot 20

Ranmaru POV

"Come on I know you boys can do better than that. Heck even (F/n) is out running everyone here." Their coach yelled as they ran laps in the Gym. I wore my black hoodie and grey and had my sunglasses in my hand when I was trying to hide my identity coming here. I came the moment school was over I headed straight to the gym. No one recognized me which was sorta a relief for everyone.

"Alright, now that we're warm-up I believe it's time to discuss this season's game plan. Now that we have three duo combinations we might make it to the finals." Their captain said as see their coach smile.

"The game plan is this for the first half we'll put Kagami and Kuroko. Unless we need to mix up a bit we'll switch Kuroko with (F/n). Since she can easily copy Kuroko misdirection and everyone else special moves." The coach said as I notice (F/n) didn't even argue about her special skill.

'From what Tetsu has said to me she and this Kagami guy end up arguing sometimes. Due to their short temper, they both have but they seem to be getting along right now. Maybe it was a temporary thing but then again it maybe something else.'

"Captain if you don't mind me asking who are we going up against first?" She asked.

"Ah right we're going against Shinkyō Academy and they received a new player I think the coach has a picture of him." I was curious what they saw but seeing my little sister's reaction I sorta figured out what they saw.

Your POV

As the coach gave the captain her phone we all somehow managed to see her picture. There I saw a picture of a cute little kitten.

'So cute!' I mentally scream. I can't help it cute things are my weakness whether be kittens or puppies.

 I can't help it cute things are my weakness whether be kittens or puppies

'No this isn't the time for me to be off focus. I need to maintain focus on our game strategy.' As soon as the coach began to explain everything and even mentioned Papa Mbaye Siki a transfer student they had.

'Papa? Maybe we should call him dad or something.' I sigh and just listen to them talk about the game strategy until Tetsu decides to talk and give the guy a nickname. I guess we do think alike cause he came up with the nickname of dad as well. Which caused everyone to laugh but they agreed with it seeing that his name is Papa.

"With that said let's get to practice." Hyuga senpai said as we went into two groups, but since we have an odd number I had to sit out for now.

'I wonder if this guy is good enough to make me get serious to join. Unlike Kise and his team, this guy is someone that I do not know of.' I felt a bump on my head and see my brother had come to sit next to me.

"Hey what's up? Do you have to leave?"

"Nah just wanted to be near my little sis that's all," Ran-chan said as I smiled feeling happy that he's here today. We watch the guys play and to be honest I sorta like to just stand aside and watch them go. It sorta helps me out on how I can help them and what moves I can use to match their speed.

"Hey I might not be able to go on your first game of the season, but I'll try to finish work just to support both you and Tetsu. " Ran-chan said as I smiled at how caring he is for us.

"Don't worry big bro I know work is important so I know that you can't always be there all the time. After all my fate is sealed once I finish school thanks to our old man." I said as I looked down.

"I know that it wasn't right for him to leave us in debt and put you in a situation before you were born. So I'll do everything I can to get you out of that arrangement he made." He said as I looked at him and smiled.

"I know but I want to focus on the present for now and worry about the future later. Plus I think I already have a few paths I want to try before I make my final decision." I said as he smiled and looked at me with a curious look on his face.

"Oh, and would those paths be?"

"You'll just have to wait and see Ran-chan but I'll let you know when I find my right path," I said as the coach told me to switch with Tetsu.

Ranmaru POV

As I see her switch with Tetsu and I smiled at how much she's grown up over the years. Sure I had to find a way to pay my old man's debts he left us but also had to be able to take care of our family. Not only that it's like I don't want her to grow up at least not now. Not after missing so many important days for her.

"Ranmaru are you alright?" I look up and see Tetsu looking at me with that curious puppy dog look.

"Yeah, I'm fine just think how much you both have grown up. Soon I'll see you guys going to college and stuff like that." He took a seat and we watch her play basketball with the other guys. I never knew she was so good at the game until now. Plus the fact she is trusting that Kagami guy means that they will be able to get along.

"You know if you want I can ask Ayame or Masaomi to record the games for you to watch," Tetsu suggested but I patted his head.

"Don't worry about it, for now, focus on winning the preliminary and get to the intern high finals. If you do that then I do my best to come and watch the games." He nodded as we both see that she passed the ball to Kagami a little too hard that they started to argue.

"HEY ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK MY HAND!" He yelled as she didn't back down from him either.

"I THOUGHT YOU COULD HANDLE THAT TYPE OF PASS BAKAGAMI!" The guys try to hold him back as much as possible but they had a tough time keeping her back as well.

"Well, I guess I should have seen this coming especially from her," I mumbled as Tetsu agreed.

"Still we all make a pretty good team," Tetsu said as he smiled as I couldn't agree more on that.