shoot 34

Your POV

"Make sure you put on your jackets so your bodies don't get cold." Coach said as she was messaging Hyuga senpai legs.

"I have lemons soaked in honey plenty for everyone to grab," I said as I have a tray to Hyuga senpai and walked towards Izuki senpai with the other.

"Thank you for your hard work (F/n)-chan." Izuki senpai said as he shared some of the slices with the other team members.

"It's not a problem I'm still the club manager so I'll help in any way possible for the team."

"(F/n)-chan can you help me message the team's legs," Coached asked while she started to massage Hyuga senpais legs.

"Sure thing coach," I walked over to whoever was next to her their legs message. I noticed Kagami resting and I couldn't help but smile.

'I guess he's resting as much as possible before the next game. I can't blame the guy with all the fouls he got.' I went back to message Izuki senpai legs.

'I wonder if Midorima will go all out against us?'

Ayame POV

"Ah, I remember who that guy is now and where we met," Masaomi said as I came with something for him to drink.

"Really where?"

"It was one of our off days and we got together to look for a gift for her brother. Some thugs thought it would be funny to pick on us but ended up getting beaten up by her." I got up and looked at him for more answers.

"Don't worry they got what they deserved but the moment one of them try to punch me he got hit by a volleyball right on the head." He said as I sigh feeling scared from what he had to go through.

"His name is Kuroo Tetsurou and he happens to go to Nekoma High. If I'm not mistaken he should be a third-year this year. So I'm curious why should he be here for a basketball if he's in the volleyball club."

"That is a bit strange why would a volleyball player be at a basketball game. Unless he likes to watch a basketball game every now and then." I began to look over and see him smile.

"There is one thing I don't like about him?" Masaomi said a bit annoyed just by thinking about it.

"What?"

"He's a giant flirt when it comes to seeing a cute girl." He said as I hold in my laughter.

'No wonder he doesn't like him. Now it starting makes sense why he's so protective when he saw him.' I grab his hand and smiled.

"How cute you get jealous really quick when guys flirt with us." He blushed and hid his face but I found it really cute.

"Don't worry you're the only guy that I care about the most." He hides his face even more seeing that I wasn't lying about what I said.

"Hey uh, the next game is about to start so let's just focus on that okay." He said as I giggle at how he tries to change the subject.

'Yeah, no doubt about it Kasamatsu guys do get shy when it comes to girls.'

Ranmaru POV

I saw Tetsu and (F/n) coming out to the court. I could hear a bunch of people cheering and see them with signs that had Seirin. Most of them were girls and I notice Ayame and Masaomi were there too.

"I wonder what kind of moves we get to see her do?" Reiji looked excited about the game more than anything else.

"Yeah, this would be the first game I get to see her play in," I said as they looked at me shocked.

"What?"

"How could you be so cruel to your own sister and not come see one of her games," Camus said as looked at the court.

"Unlike you, I had to work for our family to live. She never asked for much so I try to support her whenever I could. Most of her games were days I had a photoshoot or we had rehearsals for our newest song." I said as Reiji tries to calm us down.

"Listen let's just enjoy the game and cheer her team on." He said as I sigh seeing I just wanted to enjoy the game. I see them line up and notice her on the bench while Tetsu was on the court.

'I guess this is a strategy that they came up with then. Still, I would have wanted to see her play in the first quarter.'

Your POV

I looked at the members of Shutoku and immediately I feel a bit worried. Our team is tired as it is just by playing against Seiho. Not only that that guy that's close to Shintaro seems like he could be a problem for us. Not only that he looks familiar but I don't remember where I've seen him. Maybe from some game when I was still I'm the teiko basketball team.

"(F/n)-chan are you alright you seem a bit shaken up?" Coach asked as I snapped out of thought.

"Ah well, I don't know why but that guy close to Shintaro... well I don't know why but he might be a problem," I said as I focus and the raven hair guy.

"If what you say is true then we need to be ready to counter his moves. For now, focus on his style and figure out a way to beat him." She said as I nodded and began to focus on their moves.

'Whoever this guy is if he's close to Shintaro or if they know how to make any special moves. Then we are seriously in trouble.'

--------

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter. At the moment I'm working on the next chapter as well as overcoming whatever sickness I got during my trip to Mexico. So if you want to give any suggestions leave it in the comments down below. Also thanks again for your patients and support for this book. I'll see you guys later in the next chapter this is musicride singing off bye.