shoot 16

Your POV

'I can't believe I had to wear a dress in front of Kise. That was the last thing I wanted him to see me in.' We were standing where all the dancers were to wait. It also turns out Shizuku and Kioharu weren't the only ones to compete today.

"I really hate that guy you know," Masaomi said as I looked at him shaking.

"Relax I got a feeling we'll get to the final round. So don't let that mind of your get distracted by him. Just think about Ayame or something." He blushes as I mention Ayame's name. It was pretty obvious that he had feelings for her for so long.

"So you knew all this time." I nodded as he sighs.

"How about we make a deal if we win then I'll return to the court and be the Queen of the court again. If we lose then I'll take responsibility for the loss." He seems to be shocked by the words I was saying.

"But why would you do that it's the leader's job to guide their partner."

"And it the partner's job to support their leader. Let me handle what you can't after all I manage to copy every move from each dancer and their facial expressions. All you have to do is guide me to do what you want me to do." He seems to be fighting with reason and instinct but in the end, he nodded in agreement.

"Alright, I guess you win like always."

"That's alright with me also I know we will win now." We smiled as we fist bump each other.

Kagami POV

They began the competition and soon all the participants were standing in rows with their partners. I looked for them in the crowd of people and see her standing there Masaomi's number showing.

"So how do they know when they're up?" Coach asked Ayame.

"They cut it into two groups depending on how many people join the competition today. If you notice there about 60 pairs today meaning 30 pairs in each group. They're in the second group since their number is 45. There two other great dancing pairs here the Akagi pair and the Hyodo pair. The Akagi pair in the first group as well as the Hyodo pair." Ayame explains as we saw them walking to the back.

"So how do they win or pass this?" Hyuga senpai asked.

Group 1 first heat Waltz

They announce as I see the first 30 pairs walk in. As they got into position I notice they were a few feet away from each other.

"If you notice the judges are around the dance floor. They need to watch each pair and evaluate if they should pass or not. Right now their eyes are drawn to the Akagi pair and Hyodo pair." I looked and see where everyone was looking at.

"The Akagi pair are a brother and sister pair and one the very few people that have few problems trying to dance in sync. Unlike number 25 the Hyodo pair they're been childhood friends do to their family and can sync perfectly." Ayame explains as we looked at how they moved. As the music stopped they bowed in their own way. I got to say they don't look like they did anything different. I looked to see the second group to see Masaomi and (F/n). They seem calm and collective like nothing.

'How can they be so clam I don't get it if it were me I would probably be setting my pants. Yet they seem so calm like it's nothing is this what it means to be a pro?' I heard the applause and the dancers bowing to the crowd guided off the floor.

Group 2 first heat Waltz

They began to move into the floor and took their place on the floor. They seem to gain everyone's focus coming to the floor. They took their place and waited for the music to play. When the music started they got into position and began to dance. Masaomi seems to lead her making her look elegant. The way they move to the music I looked at the judges and immediately they all tap on their phones.