shoot 61

Your POV

"After a hard day of training taking a bath is the best way to relax," I said out loud after coming back from the baths. I felt like a whole new person after everything we did today.

'I should figure out on our menu for tomorrow.' I began to stretch my tired muscles so I wouldn't have a crap later on.

"Ah (F/n)-chan need some help?" Coach asked as she looked so happy that it freaked me out a bit.

"I don't know if I should run away or accept your help," I said as she smiled and helped either way.

"Oh don't be afraid it's just some light stretching." She said as I could feel the pain will not be pleasant.

'Why is it that coach and Ayame are so alike sometimes.' I prepared myself for the pain but it didn't come like I thought it would.

"Thank you (F/n)-chan for everything you're doing for the team. You could have walked away from the team but you stayed and helped everyone out. In a way, I'm grateful for everything you've done and the sacrifices your making for us." She said as I smile.

"Don't worry about it I'm just glad that I get to play with an actual team that cares about me than winning a stupid game." She smiled but she seems worried about something.

"Coach if you're worried about something you can talk to me, "I said as she seems surprised by my suggestion.

"I may not look like it but I'm wiser than I look and I've dealt with a lot of painful events in my past. Some more painful than others can handle," I said as she smiled and hugged me.

"I can see why Ayame cares a lot about you." She said as I was surprised about her comment.

"Has Ayame been talking behind my back honestly that girl never seems to stop saying weird things about me." She laughed seeing that I had no idea what they talked about.

"It's nothing weird or bad but she did say that you are a caring person but have a hard time asking for help." I sigh seeing that she would say that.

"Well, then shall we discuss about tomorrow's menu since you did offer to listen." I smiled and nodded seeing that we need to discuss tomorrow's menu.

Time skip

Kagami POV

'My body is still sore from yesterday's training and knowing coach it's going to be harder today too.' I brush my teeth seeing that no one was up just yet. I began to rinse my mouth and spit it out only to find a messy-haired Kuroko doing the same.

 I began to rinse my mouth and spit it out only to find a messy-haired Kuroko doing the same

"Do you do that on purpose?"

"Good morning," he said in his normally calm voice.

"And your hair!" He seems to notice his hair but recognizes a voice.