special charter part 1

This like the Valentine chapter only for white day as well something important to our lovely (F/n). So it's there are 2 parts to this special chapter. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter also this was supposed to be posted on March 14 but I had to do something which is why I'm posting it today.😅

Akashi POV

I was looking around online for a white day gift for (F/n) but none seem to be a great gift. Her homemade chocolates tasted amazing, unlike the other chocolates that many girls gave me that were a bit too sweet.

'I have a few days before white day I can ask Kuroko or Momoi-san for some advice.' I close my laptop and began to work on the work that my father gave me to do.

Kuroko POV

"Tetsuya, (F/n) come down it's time for dinner!" My mom said as we finished our homework. We washed up our hands and headed to the dining area. Where grandmother was already sitting and waiting.

"Tetsuya did you two finish your homework?" She asked I nodded (F/n) went to help my mom place the food on the table.

"(F/n) your brother called to let us know he won't be back for a few days." My mom said as I notice a sad smile.

"I see well it can't be helped he starting his career as an idol so of course he might not be home for a while." She said as I felt a bit sad for her. Her mom is in the hospital and her brother is working to be an idol to pay off their dad's debt.

"Well, at least we can have you for more time." My mom said as she hugged her like she was already her daughter.

"Oh, that's right your birthday is coming up soon right deary?" Grandma asked as (F/n) try to avoid it.

"Yes but I'm not exactly excited for my birthday at all."

"But why I think that it's amazing that you were born on white day." My mom said as I forgot about white day coming up.

"Yeah well it's sorta embarrassing," she blushed as remember last year in elementary school how everyone reacted about her birthday.

"So are you not going to celebrate your birthday this year?" I asked Her as nodded.

"Yeah I don't want anyone to know about it everyone made a fuss about last year. I just want to be left alone this year and get the day done." I felt a bit sad that she didn't want to celebrate her special day with anyone.

"Well if you that's what you want," my mom seems a bit worry about her decision but didn't speak anymore about it. Once dad arrives at the table we all sat together and ate but I still couldn't help but feel like she hiding something else on her birthday.

Next day

Akashi POV

Well seems like everyone who received chocolates are planning their white day gifts. I already have that settled for all those girls who gave me chocolates but (F/n) gift is still hard to decide what I should get. She elegant in some way and mature unlike other girls here but she has that confidence that makes her stick to her plan.

"Akashi-kun?" I heard my name and turned around to find Kuroko standing there.

"Ah Kuroko just the person I needed to speak," he seems confused but I guess he figured what I need.

"You need help finding a white day gift don't you?" I sigh as I nodded.

"Well, I need to find a white day gift for Momoi-san gift too. If you like you can come with us," when he mentioned 'us' I figured she would be with him to help.

"I guess I can observe her and see if she likes something while we shop," I said as he nodded.

"Yo Tetsu!" Aomine yelled and Kise walked beside him.