shoot 42

Time skip: the next day

Your POV

I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was time to get ready for school, but I felt really tired and warm. I felt like I was hit by a ton of bricks but I had to attend school and make up for all those missing days.

"Why must school be so hard on us... it's not like we use this knowledge after graduation." I get up and changed into my school uniform and get ready to make our breakfast and lunch. As well the lunch I promise the guys I would make if they won.

I didn't waste any time and started multitasking on cooking. Since there be many of us I decided to use two large bento boxes since I know one of us eats a lot. I was so focused on cooking that I didn't notice the barking until I stopped and looked down. It was a puppy and not just any puppy a Serbian husky puppy.

"Ahhhhh! You're so cute and fluffy! Oh, where did you come you adorable little cutie!" I said as I had placed everything down just to hug him.

"Uh, I found him when we left the restaurant. Is it alright to keep him?" Tetsu said as I hug the puppy some more that he began to lick my face.

"He can stay as long as we train him properly," I said as he smiled.

"Alright, I should finish up making our lunch and have breakfast ready. What would like Tetsu?"

"Maybe something simple," he said as I smiled.

"Alright go finish getting ready." He nodded as the puppy sat and stared at me I gave him some meat for the time being so he could have something in his stomach.

"Don't worry little guy you're in good hands now," I said as he barked almost like he was agreeing.

"Oh your so cute."

Time skip

Kagami POV

After some long hours sitting in class and taking some tests. I notice that shorty has a large bag today but when I asked she said it was nothing.

"Alright class is dismissed," the teacher said as everyone bowed towards him.

"Hey, Tetsu gather everyone at the gym so we can eat lunch, okay? You too Kagami at least help carry the food." She said as she grabs the bag but it seems she was having some trouble holding it but the way her arms were shaking.

"Are you alright?" She nodded saying it just the side effects which I didn't know what that meant.

"Let's go okay?" She said as grab the bag.

"You don't seem like your at your best so let me help you at least." She smiled and walked beside me.

"Thank you, Kagami."

Your POV

As everyone got to the gym I had the bento box ready for them. They all seem surprised about the amount of food I've had prepared already.

"Everyone as promise I would make you lunch if you win against Seiho. So dig in and Kagami here's yours I hope that enough to keep you full." I said as he opens the bento box of his.

" I said as he opens the bento box of his