shoot special: Kagami special

So I forgot there was this ova so we're going back in time for this chapter. If you know what episode I'm talking about there will be some changes but not a lot. So enjoy this Kagami special chapter.

Your POV

"God, what does our coach want this time? Now she's telling us to bring her our midterms, I hope she's not planning anything dumb." Kagami complains while looking at his scores. While both Kuroko and I walked with him as we made our way toward the gym.

"Who knows?"

"I've heard you can't go to the inter-high if you're failing," I stated as he looked at us in shock.

"Y-you're kidding!"

"Hey Kuroko l! Kagami! (F/n)-chan!"

"Furihata, Kawahara, and uh... Fukuda!" Kagami said after finally remembering their names.

"I'm sure glad you remember our name," Fukuda-kun said as we all started walking.

"So why do this now? The finals are still a long way off. Isn't it too soon?" Furihata-kun asked as we started to go downstairs.

"It might be related to the proficiency test we have in two days," Tetsu said as they seem to get used to him popping out of nowhere.

"But the proficiency test won't be counted on our grades," Kawahara-kun stated as that's news to me.

"Oh, is that right?"

"Then what's the problem? We should be practicing instead, " Kagami said as I sigh knowing full well all he thinks about is basketball.

When we arrive at the gym the coach was there waiting along with with the rest of the team. After confirming everyone was there she crossed her arms and just by the look on her face she seem a bit upset.

"We have a huge problem," she said as both me and Tetsu stood behind the guys.

"Now I'm freaked out," Fukuda-kun said quietly as we all listen to what she was about to say.

"As you all know, you have your proficiency test in two days. Of course, your grades won't be affected. However..." she stopped but Hyuga senpai began to explain the situation.

"Our school has around 300 students per grade, and they will all be ranked," Hyuga senpai stated as Izuki senpai revealed the shocking news.

"The worst 100 students will have to take remedial classes next Saturday and there lies the problem," Izuki senpai said making it all clear to our situation is at.

"Saturday... during the championship league?" Kagami asked he seemed a bit concerned.

"You got it, you can't play if you bomb the test, this is not about winning or losing anymore," Koganei senpai said as everyone finally understood our problem.

"Now I get it," Kawahara-kun as the other agreed.

"Because of that, if we think you're a risk based on your midterms, you'll be cramming at our coach's house starting tonight," Hyuga senpai said with a serious face.

"Eh, the coach's house?" The guys said as they blushed.

"We're just studying... nothing more," coach said as she got shy but turned scary the next second.

"Any idiots who might not play next Saturday should not expect any 'hijinks' tonight, " she said as the guys stood behind me in fear of her.

"Coach, you're scaring the first years," Izuki senpai said as someone hold the sleeve of my shirt. I notice Tetsu is a bit scared but he tries to not show it.