shoot 45

Your POV

These past few days have gone by quickly and yet I feel like I'm getting worse and worse. Just the other day while taking out the trash I got really dizzy that I need to just stop and rest for a bit. Then today in class I could barely see what was on the board, but I was to get the notes thanks to Tetsu. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to play against Touou but I don't want to let the team down not when we're this close to victory.

"Kurosaki-chan!" I looked up and see my classmates running towards me.

"Is something wrong Kaneko-chan, Oki-chan?" I asked them as they both bowed and handed me letters.

"Please accept our gifts, were huge fans of your amazing talent." They said at the same time which made me a bit surprised. Since I made sure only a handful of people would have known where I was going I never expected to find my fans again.

"Um thank you but I'm going to be late for basketball club so can I get by please," I said as I accept their letters they smiled and left all happy which confused me a bit.

'I will never understand a fangirl happiness.' I headed towards the gym and decide to change out of my school uniform and into my workout clothes.  For a second I the room began to spin again so I close my eyes and stand still for a bit.

'I just hope coach won't notice my condition when she sees me.'

Riko POV

I watch every practice and kept track of their progress Kagami was sitting down on the stage while spinning a basketball.

"Sorry for being late I got hold up by a couple of classmates." (F/n) came in but she seems to be a bit pale than normal.

"Ah (F/n)-chan you seem to be getting a lot of admirers lately, what's your secret?" Koganei said as she laughs lightly. I took a quick look and saw her numbers were lower than the last time I checked. I walked towards her and she seemed nervous every step that I came closer.

"Yes, coach is something wrong?" She asked her voice sound a bit nervous.

"You haven't been resting well haven't you?" I question her but she looked away sadly.

"Our next game is coming up soon if your numbers get any lower you won't be any help in a weak state."

"I'm sorry I just been going over some videos about Touou last few games and taking some notes about the players. I just thought it would be of great use to us in case something happens." She said as she gave me two notebooks I open and saw all the data she could get from all the members.

"I know that Momo-chan has some sort of plan against us and from my experience with her she's never wrong. So I thought I would do some research on her team and happen to ask my fans for some data on Touou basketball club. Thanks to them I was able to gather enough information about everyone." She said as I sigh seeing she has been doing this for us.

"I can't be mad at you for this but this doesn't excuse you for not resting."

"I know and I'm sorry coach," I sigh letting my built-up frustration out.

"I didn't want to do this but you will not go to the game until your fully recovered," I said as she was about to say something but stopped herself.

"I understand coach I'm sorry for being a burden." She said as felt a bit bad for her.

"Hey don't be like that (F/n)-chan the coach is just making sure you don't get any worse. Either way, we're not that weak we still have our secret weapons with us." Hyuga said as she nodded and sat on the stage with Nigō running up to her.

'It's for the best for her to stay that and my gut feeling is telling me she won't get any better soon. Though I wonder just how far we can go against the championship leagues without one of our secret weapons.'

Time skip the night before the game

Kuroko POV

She's been nodding off to sleep in class again and seems to me she won't be able to make the full recovery by tomorrow. Since we came home she laid down on the couch and went to sleep. I grab a blanket to make sure she doesn't get even sicker than she already is. Normally she's the one doing this but seeing that she barely got on the couch before knocking out is just shows how tired she is.

'She has a fever... this doesn't look good, and top it off she's the one that cooks so I can't cook much but some boiled eggs.' I began to think until I heard the door open and close.

"Yo I'm back for a few days," Ranmaru said as I welcome him back.

"So where's (F/n), I thought she would be cooking by now?" He asked as he looked at the kitchen.

"About that... she's getting sick and finally got some rest when we got home," I said as he walked over and looked down on the couch. He just sighs and began to carry her princess style to her room. I open the door and pull the covers open while he places her in bed, place the cover back on her. He turns the lights off and closes the door as softly as possible.

"She overdid herself didn't she?" I nodded as he walks towards the kitchen.

"Well I'll ask someone to help me out with her tomorrow, and it's best to have her stay home for a few days. I know you have a game tomorrow too, but with her being like this I don't think she'll be any help in playing basketball." He said as he went to the kitchen and started to grab some ingredients for dinner.

"Ranmaru coach said she won't be in the game until she's fully recovered. She's been working herself and gone through some sleepless nights these past few days. She has been doing some school projects to make up for the missing days and extra club work ." I said as Nigō barked causing him to look down and see him.

"I'll have someone look after her tomorrow before I go to work at a photoshoot

"I'll have someone look after her tomorrow before I go to work at a photoshoot. Now the real question is why is there a dog here?" He asks as bent down to grab Nigō but ended up getting licked by Nigō.

"I found him abandoned and he's like the team's mascot pet so we're taking care of him," I said as he smiled.

"Well he sure is a bundle of energy but make sure you don't forget to clean up after the little guy." He said as he places him down and went to wash his hands.

"Alright, I'll start making us some dinner go get yourself clean up. Plus can find some medicine for (F/n) in the medicine cabinet." I nodded and did as I was told, but I couldn't help but wonder something that's been going in my mind.

'Just who will be stronger Aomine or Kagami?'