shoot 89

Masaomi POV

The game began to resume and right away I notice that (F/n) was now playing. Even with a bit over five minutes on the clock things are about to get interesting.

"They took out number 7? Yukio said almost concerned about him.

"He's been the focus of the rough play," Kise said as we watch the court.

"I'm going to guess they took him out before it becomes something much more fatal," I stated as I thought back to Haruto's injury.

"Is this going to break Seirin?" Kise asks now concerned about them.

"No, I highly doubt this will break them this might be the reason they won't break," I said as I notice Kagami was being double blocked but before one of them got the ball Kuroko redirected it to their captain. He went to make the shot only for it to bounce back on the rim.

'What's up with him? Now that I think about it he hasn't been making his shots like he normally does. Either he's letting his emotions get the best of him or he's out of gas now. Still, without his three-shot, they can't make it in time.'

Haruto POV

"Hyuga's not making his shots today, he needs to make them now too. What do you think, Sakurai? " Wakamatsu asked as we stayed focused on the game.

"His shoulders are tenser than usual, it's like he's overexcited. Three pointers that require a delicate touch are a matter of chance." He explained as this is new information.

"How interesting, so no matter how good the shot is, sometimes they just don't go in. That's something I wouldn't have known," I said as I wrote it down for my data book.

"However, once you make one, it doesn't stop, he's especially like that," Sakurai said almost as if he sees him as a rival.

"Well, that's even intriguing to know."

Teppei POV

As I sat there watching everyone play I couldn't help but feel bad for what I put Riko through.

"Riko... I'm sorry for talking to you like that," I said as she smiled and shook her head.

"I understand how you feel, the reason the damage to the rest of the team has been so light against such a violent team is because you protected them, Teppei. Hyuga-kun and the others will handle the rest," she said with confidence as the ball went out of bounds.

"Out of bounds white ball!"

Akashi POV

"Hey Akashi can I ask you a question?" I looked over to see Sora with confusion.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Well a few weeks ago I got a call from Haruto and he seem pretty mad that he yelled at me to die and hung up before I could greet him. So I was wondering what did you send him?" He asked as I smile seeing how he doesn't understand a few things.

"Oh to just pass a message to someone," he shrugged his shoulder and let it go. It amazes me how clueless he is when he's not angry or in a foul mood.

'Guess that's why girls like dumb pretty boys, it's no wonder he's popular.' My phone rang notifying me that I received something. I looked to see it was from my empress fan club saying that she's playing so cool and stuff about her teammates. I was curious about what they meant and open the link to the live stream.

"Is that a game?" Sora asked as I watch and see them making a three-pointer shot.

"Wait are you watching your ex's game again?" He asked with annoyance in his tone.