shoot 18

Ranmaru POV

As we got up and walk towards where they'll be coming out I notice an older man coming towards the entrance as well. He was a huge bouquet of more than a dozen roses. He seems to stop as he notices me and bowed. At that moment my little sister came out as well as her friends.

"Ran-chan you're here too?" She said as she seems surprised I would be here

"What Tetsu told me yesterday that you were competing today so I try to finish work so I could see you compete. Plus these guys wanted to see you as well." I said as she smiled happily. It's been so long since I last saw her smile like that.

"Excuse you must be miss Kurosaki (F/n) I have a package for you from my young master." The old man said as he gave her the roses. She didn't seem fazed by it but sigh instead.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept these your master is here I presume. So I have a message for him. Tell him that material things will not persuade me to go back on my choices. As well extravagant gift will make me come back to him. The path I choose is the one I will make for myself and no one not even him will change my mind." She said as she handed him the flowers back to him. He bowed and began to walk towards he came from.

"You know the guy he serves?" I asked as she sighs.

"Unfortunately yes he's my ex." She said as everyone except Tetsu and me and some blond hair boy stayed calm. As well as Ayame and Masaomi stayed calm.

"You dated a rich kid why?!" A boy glasses asked almost trying to understand the situation

"He asked to join him to a banquette since his father allowed him to bring one guest for him to talk to. It was around the time I didn't even know how to dance that's when I met them." She said as she pointed at Ayame and Masaomi who just waved.

"It was also because he was part of the basketball team," Tetsu said which freaked everyone well mostly everyone out. I patted his head since it's a habit I do since they were kids.

 I patted his head since it's a habit I do since they were kids

"Same old Tetsu I guess she been able to play." He nodded his head and I smile

"That's good sorry if I haven't gone by to visit you guys but work is getting hard and busy. I promise I'll visit as soon as I can." I say as pulled them into a hug.

"Ran-chan we know your busy we're fine. Plus I'll be going back to the court since Masaomi somehow hurt his knee. If we keep competing with him like this his injury will get worse." She said as she Masaomi seem to be keeping weight off his left leg.

"Wait you're going to play basketball with us again?" A guy that almost reminds me of a cat said a bit excited.

"That's right I made a deal with Masaomi before the competition started." She said but Ayame couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"I knew you were up to some but to think that you were going back to the court again. In a way it makes me want to return to the dance floor." Ayame said as she looked sad a bit.

"And what's stopping you?" (F/n) asked as walked towards her.

"It's true I do like dance I consider it as a hobby a way to distract myself from my past. But when I see you dance I see your passion for the sport. I want you to have your place back as Masaomi partner again. And this time I want to see you reach the Grand Prix as well." I smiled to see that she wants to see them happy and reach their goals.

"Alright, I have a condition for you to make me return."

"Alright what do you want me to do?"

"I want you and your team to beat those idiots that caused you to quit in the first place. You have two chances the inter-high and winter cup. If you can't win in any of those two then I will not return. But if you do win I'll return and become Masaomi partner again."

"It's a deal and trusts me I won't lose." She said as everyone smiled.

"Then I expect you to work hard tomorrow morning. I don't know if you should do what the guys did for the school hear or see." Riko said as tried to think of a way for me to be allowed.

"I think I know," Masaomi said as we place our attention on him.

"You guys have that cultural festival right. Well, maybe you guys can do a butler/maid cafe. From what I know she hates the short dress to the core so her being in a maid dress will be her punishment for failing to achieve the goal."

Your POV

'Why did he have to tell them what I hate most in my life.'

"That's not a bad idea plus I'm sure we can get new members by her dressing up cute." Hyuga senpai said and most of the guys agree.

"What!?"

"Then it's settled if we lose you have to dress up as a cute maid." I was unable to move my body seem to have stopped working.

'Why does this happen to me!?'

"Well, I guess you're going to have to work hard. No worries I'm sure you can make a grand splash like in middle school." Kise said as I walk towards my brother and sulked near him.

"I wish I just disappear from the face of the earth."

Time skip

Since we had a big group Ayame invited everyone to her home since her cooks always prepare things quickly. Although it was awkward for my brother and his friends they still manage to have a good time. I took a shower in Ayame's bathroom since I don't trust the other bathroom locks. Also, my head was starting to hurt with all the hair products. I brought some extra clothes for me to relax and to not wear a skirt anymore. Honestly, why do I listen to Ayame when it comes to clothes. I finished my showered and dried myself and change into my clothes and began to dry my hair. I looked at my reflection and smiled about everything that is going to happen now.

'Things are about to get interesting.'