shoot 43

Kuroo POV

"Hey, I got an idea why don't we go somewhere after of practice match today?" I asked as everyone seem curious about my idea.

"And this somewhere is where exactly Kuroo?" Kai asked as I smiled.

"That's a surprise... so what do you guys say?" They all looked at each other and then back at me.

"I guess why not it's not like we have anything better to do anyway," Yakubu said as I smiled.

"As long as we get something to eat after then I'm fine," Kenma said quietly as I smile.

"Don't worry we will... now then let's go and show what we cats can do," I said as he heads towards our opponent for today's practice match.

Your POV

"Excuse me, sir I'm sorry for disturbing you when you're busy," I said as I stood in front of the faculty room. Currently, I wanted to ask for extra credit seeing that I'm being benched during practice.

"Ah Kurosaki it's fine I'm sure you wouldn't come unless if it's important. Tell me what can I help you?" He said as walked up towards him.

"Sir I know this is out of the blue and all but is there any chance I can do some extra credit. To make up for all those missing days I've been gone around last month." I said as he seems a bit shocked.

"Well you are the top student of the class and by seeing your grades your passing everything. If you do extra credit work you might be far ahead of your class." He said as I looked down.

"I know that sir but I want to make up for those missing days... is there anything I can do to make up for it?" He sighs and opens a draw.

"Normally I give this to students who are failing their classes. It's a project to write an essay that's 2,000 words or more. It's a simple topic most of the time but I'm sure you can finish it before your next game." He said as I grab the paper.

"So all I have to do is finish this essay by the end of the week it shouldn't be too hard... Thank you sir I'll make sure you have it in time." I said as I bowed to him.

"Alright your excuse," he said as he went back to grading.

"Right thank you again for this work," I said as I began to leave the faculty room.

'Alright so what's the topic of my essay,' I looked at the topic and saw what I need to write about.

Write a time when you felt challenged about something in your life.

"Huh, when I felt challenged that's something I never thought about." I began to walk to the locker room and change into my workout clothes. Even though I'll be sitting out I would at least feel comfortable while I work on my essay.

"Sorry that I'm late coach is there anything I can do to help?" I asked as I place my things near the bench.

"Oh (F/n)-chan can you take notes on what the guys are lacking," she asked as I nodded and grabbed my gamebook and began to take notes. As they practice I took notes on what they need to work on most. Sadly I can't say anything about Kagami since he's being benched like me.

'I wonder what can we do to increase our speed and reflexes. Plus we can't always rely on Tetsu's misdirection if we ever go up against Aomine.' I heard a bark and looked away from the team.

"Ah, Nigō do you want to play basketball too?" I ask as he barked almost like he was saying yes.

"Nigō you know how to play basketball?" Hyuga senpai said as I just couldn't help but think how adorable Nigō is.