shoot 26

Your POV

"Come on boys is that the best you all can my dad runs better than you all combine!" Coach yelled as she was riding her bike. Sadly she was screaming near my ear since I was able to keep up with her speed.

'I'm so glad I did that intense training from Ayame.' We finally reached the final mile and I just bearly sweating. When we began to stretch to keep my muscles warmed up. As of lately most of our games have been easy, but tomorrow we'll be up against shūtoku high. One of the three kings as well Shin-chan school which means Kagami is going up against the shooter of the miracle. I just hope it'll be a good day for our star sings since he wins when it's a good day for cancer.

"Now then since we're up against shūtoku we'll have our duo team, Kuroko, and Kagami, in the first half and when the second half starts we'll switch Kuroko with (F/n) for her to work with Kagami. That way she knows what she'll be dealing with first and be able to boost our defense and offense." Coach said as everyone nodded with her plan l, but I just remember something that we should mention before the game.

"There's something you should know about this king. Shūtoku has a miracle and it so happens to be a close friend of mine. He happens to be the one that had the skill for High Projectile Three and it worse for us when cancer is going to have a good day."

"So they have a very good shooter do you know how far he can shoot from?" Coach asked as I looked at Tetsu and he nodded.

"From our past games, his distance is from the half-court line. That was about one year ago so I have no idea how far he has shot from now." They seem a bit worried about our chances but then Bakagami looked a bit happy.

"So he's got to be stronger than Kise right?" He said a bit excited.

"Probably if I were to guess I think they would be evenly matched," Tetsu said as I would have to agree with him about that.

"If you two were to go against him who would win?" Hyuga senpai asked as everyone seem a bit worried about the results.

"If it were just me I would lose immediately, but (F/n) I think she could beat him. If we both were to work together against him our chance to beat him is even higher." Tetsu said as everyone a bit glad to hear that.

Kagami POV

"We also have Kagami and from my observation, if he and Tetsu work together there is also a chance to beat Shintaro. I haven't talked to him in a while so I don't know much about his team or their strengths right now." She said as I smiled as she acknowledges my skills.

"So you do believe that I can beat him," I said with confidence but she just sighs.

"No I don't but I do know that with everyone here you can beat him. Don't be so full of yourself Bakagami that will lead to your downfall." She said as she fixed her hair.

"Hyuga senpai by any chance do you know where I can get a haircut? Long hair will get in the way while playing in the games." She asked as he seemed happy that she's asking for his advice.

"Well I do know my dad could probably help you but he's a barber, but I'm pretty sure he can help you out if it's just a simple cut." He said as she smiled which made me feel all warm.

"Thanks, Hyuga senpai," she said as we all being to do our drills.

"Kagami your blushing," Kuroko said as I jump from him speaking behind me.

"Kuroko stop doing that or you'll be cutting their life span shorter." She said as I jump again from her popping up behind me.

"Why do you two do this to me only?!"  They just looked at each other almost talking to each other telepathic.

"It's fun to see you scared." They said at the same time.

"I swear you two seem to enjoy doing this to me."

"It's funny to see everyone's reaction it's either sacred, panic, or confused." She said as they both walked away.

'They really are strange but was I really blushing?'

Time skip

Your POV

After the intense practice and cleaning the gym we finally reached home. We were so tired that we didn't even notice that someone else was here.

"You two look almost dead." We looked and see Ranmaru fixing the table.

"The coach has been making us work with everything we got," Tetsu said as he landed on the couch and I made myself comfortable on the floor. I was so glad that I came back wearing my workout clothes instead of my school uniform.

"Well, I guess coming home today was a good idea. I'll be staying here for a few days before I have to go out again." Ranmaru said as we laid there.

"You got into another argument with Camus again didn't you." We said at the same time making him get a bit angry somehow.

"He soaked my bananas with honey and sugar!" He said as we just stared at him.

"I guess that's a logical reason to get angry." We said at the same time as Tetsu passed a pillow at me. I'm just glad it wasn't an ignite pass those sometimes hurt even if it's just a pillow.

"I swear you two have telepathic powers when you talk at the same time it's kinda creepy. By the way, I got your mail and placed it on the table. (F/n) there's a box in your room I don't know who it's from it had no information just a letter with your name on it. Still, I'm going to take a wild guess that it's from 'that' guy." Ranmaru said as he went back to the kitchen.

"Thanks for the help Ran-chan," I said as I get up and place the pillow on Tetsu. I went into my room and place my bag on my desk and see the package. I open it and see another box inside the page.

'I swear if he put another box inside this one I'm sending it back to him.' I open the box and see a golden rose inside. I see the letter and see it was a love note from him.

A rose like this deserves to be with a beautiful queen like yourself

A rose like this deserves to be with a beautiful queen like yourself. I'll wait however long it takes to have you in my arms again.

- your red emperor

"Damn him he brings out his romantic side of him, but I'm not going to keep this in here." I place everything back how it was and see if there's a return address and see there was not.

"Smart very smart Akashi buying it and send someone to deliver it personally." I grab the box and put it in a draw and started to do my homework. Ignoring him was the best I could do at least for now.

'I wish my father never made that stupid arrangement with his dad.'