shoot 31

Ayame POV

I'm worried about Seirin since they were against Seiho but everyone who was here cheering for Seirin kept cheering as hard as they can. Some were from Seirin and others were from other schools. Still, they came to cheer for them and they were all fans of her club.

"Hey, Ayame does that guy look familiar to you?" Masaomi asked as I looked at him confused.

"What guy?"

"The one over there on the top row three sections on our right. He has a black shirt and a red jacket." Masaomi said as I looked look where he said.

'He does seem familiar but from where?' I looked at Masaomi and I could see that he didn't like him. By the way he grabbed my hand and felt how strong he was squeezing my hand.

"Masaomi?"

"He might be someone she may have copied before." He said as I understand what he meant.

Your POV

'I can't stand and watch this anymore we need to switch Kagami out.' I looked at coach as she nodded knowing what I wanted to say. She got up and went to the referee.

"Excuse me we would like to switch some players out." She said as I looked over to the scoreboard.

'We have about three quarts to catch up with Seiho. By the way the flow of the game they aren't going to loosen up at all. So we might need our senpais amazing skills to pull ourselves out of this situation.' I felt a tap on my shoulder and see coach nodding. I nodded back and got up and loosen some of my muscles. Kagami and Tetsu walked up and we high fived as we walked.

"Don't let them fool you," Kagami said seriously concern.

"Have you forgotten I was the one that outwitted that baldy. Don't worry I'll make sure to get your revenge against them." I followed Tsuchida senpai to where Hyuga senpai and the others were.

"It's good to have you on the court (F/n)-chan." Izuki senpai said as I nodded and looked at Seiho.

"Leave baldy to me senpai." I requested which he seems to agree.

"Alright let's show them what Seirin is all about." Hyuga senpai said all motivated to beat them.

"Right!"

Ranmaru POV

The luck I have is truly the worst today first with work and now with the damn traffic. After waiting for the backup equipment to arrive we worked nonstop in order to reach the last quarter of the game. Once we had finished and got to the car to head to the location. It seems fate had other plans for me since we got stuck in traffic for who knows what.

"Well seems like we're going to be stuck here for a while," Reiji said all happy as I groan.

"By the reports, a collision is what causing this traffic," Ai said as I began to get impatient with the traffic.

"Ran-chan relax we'll make it in time to see her play in the last quarter."

"Right," I looked out the window and sigh.

'The world really doesn't want me to see her play basketball.'

Kise POV

Little by little (F/n)cchi and her team were getting the points back. She still amazing when she plays basketball. Her coping skills may have improved even more after our game. She seems to have gotten some new skills as well. It sorta makes me jealous that she way better at copying everyone's moves without physically hurting herself.

"Kise you and her have the same skill yet she's able to out copy you. What the difference between your skills?"

"I don't know how but I'm guessing it's cause she a girl," I said out loud but the sound of loud cheering for Seirin distracted me.

"I didn't know that Seirin had their own cheer squad?" Senpai said as I sigh.

"That's her fan club they love cheering for her," I mumbled sadly seeing her popularity is still higher than mine. I looked at the clock seeing that the second quarter is about to end.

'Looks like they might catch up in the next quarter.'

Unknown POV

I kept watch their game and I smiled seeing that she changed a bit since we last saw each other. She was a bit shorter but and less hyped up. She seems more serious about winning against that bald kid. He sorta reminds me of someone I've met especially the bald part.

"Kuroo did we miss anything?" I looked up and see the rest of my team. Kenma was playing his video games and was only focused on that.

"Not much the Seiho team has no idea how to stop her style and her team seems to be catching up." The buzzer went off and they were now a few points behind.

"Amazing it's like she one-person army," Kai said as they seem interested in kitten.

"Yeah sadly kitten didn't want to go to Nekoma without her friend." They seem taken back from what I said but Kenma was the first to talk.

"Why kitten Kuroo?"

"Well, she calls me rooster for some reason so I told her I'll call her kitten. It didn't bother her when I told her so ever since we call each other by our nicknames." They seem a bit taken by what I said.

"So she's your girlfriend or is she a girl that rejected your approaches of dating you." Yaku said as I felt a hit me right in the chest.

"No, she's just a friend... who also rejected me." They hold their laughter in and Kenma seems to pay attention to the game.

"She looks like she's making fun of them just by using her skills." He said as I smile.

"She hasn't changed since middle school I wonder if she still dating that rich boy?" I mumbled as they were now focusing on the game.

'Maybe I can persuade kitten to join our school and be our manager. Things could be a lot of fun when she around.' He smiled remember their times together.

----
Hey guys sorry for the late update I have been busy with work. I'll update soon as possible and thank you for your patience and support.