shoot 41

Kuroko POV

I sigh seeing that she left without her umbrella, but knowing her she left it for me to borrow. Plus seeing her condition she's in this will make her even weaker and she'll get sick easily.

"Midorima-kun you should apologize next time you see her. She really sees you as a dear friend," I said as he was about to answer but he got hit with Takao food.

"We can talk about it later... Takao come here." He said as he got up and grab Takao and dragged him out.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Takao apologizes but heard him scream in pain. Everyone just stared at the door and felt bad for the Takao.

"I realized during today's games if it was boring we never would have gotten this good," I said out loud as everyone smiled. Midorima came back but stopped in front of Kagami.

"Let me tell you one thing Kagami. There are 2 members of the generation of miracles in Tokyo. Myself and a man name Aomine Daiki. You will face him in the championship league. He is the same type of player as you." Midorima said as he gathers his stuff and Takao things as well.

"What? I don't really get it, but he's pretty strong too, right?" Kagami asked as I answer his question.

"He's strong... strong enough to almost match against (F/n), but his style of basketball... I don't like it." I said as he seems surprised but to us, it was nothing new. Midorima paid for their food and began to head out.

"Well, do your best," he said without looking back.

"Midorima-kun... let's play again some time," I said while trying to assure him that it will be fine.

"Of course we will, I will win the next game." He said as he left.

'I know that he cares for her but we also know that she needs time for herself. I just hope her condition won't get worse before our next game.'

Midorima POV

'I'm such an idiot, why didn't I say anything?' I sat in the cart while Takao was pedaling the bike.

"Hey that girl that left early, she seems pretty upset about something? Did you cause her to leave?" Takao asked as he pedaled while I sigh.

"I didn't answer her questions fast enough and she may have gotten the wrong message. Next time I'll see her I'll apologize to her and make it up for her. For now, I don't want to bother her when she's like this. Her slaps aren't something I want to go against at the moment." I said as he looked back at me.

"I'm sure it's not that bad of a slap, what so scary about her when she slaps someone face?" He asked as he lightens up the mood.

"Let just say Aomine knows not to mess with her, as well the others miracles." He said as he seems to know what I meant.

"To think a cute and beautiful girl like her can make you guys behave almost like a mother lecturing her kids," I said as I looked up at the sky.

"You think so too, but I think she's just had to grow up faster than most of us. Especially after all she's gone through," I was lost in thought until something came into mind.

'Oh god, I forgot about her coach!'

"Takao if a girl from another school is ever looking for me tell them I'm not at school."

"Huh sure but why?"

"She's going to probably kill me."

Your POV

I was all soaked from the rain and what's worse is it just stopped raining when I got home. I place my bag and shoes at the front entrance and decided to get out of these wet clothes and take a warm bath.