special chapter

So this is a special chapter for reaching 1000 followers. I'm so happy that 1000 people enjoyed my stories so I hope you enjoy this chapter. So this is a flashback chapter when (F/n) was in teiko. So yeah hope you like it and the might be a white day chapter someday

Your POV

I sigh looking outside seeing a lot of guys receiving chocolate. Even though it's not a big deal to me but I felt a bit sad. I gave chocolates to everyone I consider my friends, but there's one person I couldn't give them their chocolates to. Of course, he might be sick of having to accept all the girl's chocolates so he might just thank me and leave.

"(F/n)-chan what are you doing here in the classroom all alone," Momo-chan asked as I looked at her.

"Just thinking about something, is there something you need help with?" I asked as she nodded.

"I was hoping you can give these to Tetsu." She said as she handed me a box of chocolates for Tetsu.

"Did you make them?" I asked worried for Tetsu's life.

"I try to but I failed every time this past week." She said as I smile seeing her practice her cooking.

"Why not give them yourself he already knows it's you it might mean more if you do it personally," I stated as blushed and started mumbling things.

"What about you did you have some special chocolates for someone like a certain red hair guy we know." She said as I sigh.

"Nah I think he has too many sweets, he might give them to Mura-chan when the day is over. What's the point if that happens?" I grab my bag and began to head to the gym.

"Let's hurry up for practice I'm sure Aomine is up to his perverted self like he normally is," I said as she sighs seeing that it might be true that her friend is up to no good.

Akashi POV

I sigh seeing all the gifts that many girls gave me for Valentine. I can't help but be a little tired of them trying to declare their love for me. I'm flattered but there was one person I wanted to receive chocolates from but I haven't seen her all day.

"Hey, Tetsu did you receive any chocolates?" Aomine asked as Kuroko stopped what he was doing.

"If you mean momo I haven't, why?" He asked as everyone knew she wasn't a great cook.

"Well either way good luck, unlike (F/n) chocolates she might kill you with hers."

"You received chocolates from (F/n)chin too Mine-chin?" Murosakibara said as I was wonder how they all received chocolates and I didn't.

"Akashi-kun is something wrong?" Kuroko asked as I looked at everyone.

"Did you all receive chocolates from (F/n)?" They all nodded as I began to wonder if she was avoiding me.

"(F/n) couldn't have possibly had the time to give yours after all your both in different classes and with all those girls giving you chocolates she might have thought you were too busy at the moment," Kise said as it seems like a possibility.

"Yet she was still able to give yours when you had you fangirls around but not Akashi," Aomine said make feel a bit left out.

"(F/n)chin has been a bit off today though, she normally sits with us in lunch but she never showed up," Murosakibara said as everyone seems to nod.

'Could she be avoiding me?'

Momo POV

As everyone started their practice drills I felt a bit bad that (F/n)-chan can't give her chocolates to Akashi-kun. Even though they've only started dated only a few months ago they don't act like a normal couple. They act like any normal person would when they're with their friends.