shoot 70

Your POV

Still as reserved as ever she hasn't changed much but she seems happier than before. She came up and hugged me like she normally does when she sees me.

"Oh I missed you so much, there's so much I have to tell you. Did you know Mura-chan gets lost easily I just found out this year at Yosen. Also, I heard you and Masaomi won this year's Grand Prix that's so cool. I also heard you're playing basketball again-"

"Rika I get it a lot has happened also you do realize you could have called me or texted me when you're in the city or if you just wanted to talk, right?" She jumped a bit and began to hug me at the same time apologize for not contacting me since school started.

"Honestly between you and Ayame I feel like I'm someone's hugging pillow," I said as she apologizes as I grab my handkerchief and began to wipe her tears away.

"Oh, (F/n)chin is here," I looked and notice that Mura-chan coming towards me. He was about to place his large hand on my head but I slapped his hand away and glared at him.

"Ehhh how come Rika-chin receives a hug and smile but I get slapped and glared?"

"You know the reason you decided to follow that order," I stated as I kept glaring at him.

"But Akachin told me that you knew the plan." I felt like my blood was boiling that he obeys Akashi without a second thought.

Kagami POV

If looks could kill I think this guy would be dead by her glare. I've never seen her look so mad before.

"I thought you decide to leave?" Tatsuya said as the girl that was hugging (F/n) came up.

"Tatsuya you promise you were just going to watch and we had to search for you." She said as acted like she was shy.

"Plus I only came because you said you wanted to go sightseeing around Tokyo since you came back to Japan, but you're playing streetball." The tall guy opens a bag of potato chips and began to eat them.

"Sorry, sorry to you too Rika," she blushed and looked away.

"But they said they were down a player and it sounded like fun." He said as she looked worried and notice me and began to hide behind the giant.

'What with her she's so outgoing with them and (F/n) but gets scared by others easily.'

"Hey, Bakagami stop staring at her you look like you're planning to beat her up." (F/n) said as she remains at the sideline.

'I guess they know each other but where have I seen this girl?'

"Hey, Yosen played in the inter-high, didn't they?" Furihata-kun asked

"What? You mean he played in the inter-high, too?" Fukuda-kun said amazed by Murosakibara's appearance.

"No, I didn't play," Murosakibara said as he ate a chip.

"What?! Why not?!" Furihata-kun asked in surprise.

"I don't know, I mean, the only reason I didn't play is because Aka-chin told me not to," he said not caring one bit.

"Who's Aka-chin?" Furihata-kun asked as to who is Aka-chin

"It's Akashi-kun, he's talking about the former captain of the generation of miracles. Also, know as (F/n) ex-boyfriend," Kuroko said as everyone seem surprised by the news.

"Oh, I forgot, Muro-chin, we can't play in unofficial games. That's why I came here to stop you, and Rika told me to stop you too." He said as I looked at the girl who was still hiding.