shoot 69

Rika POV

"Rika-chin I'm hungry can we get some snacks?" Mura-chan asked as I sigh.

"Mura-chan did you finish the ones I packed already? Those were for the three of us," I stated as he apologized for not sharing.

"Why don't you two go grab some more I'll be here looking at the games," Tatsuya said as I worried that he might get dragged into a game but Mura-chan snacks should come first or he'll be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

"Alright, we'll be right back just don't get lost, alright?" He nodded as me and Mura-chan began making our way to a convenience store that was a few blocks away from the games.

"Rika-chin can I ask you something?" Mura-chan asked as I nodded.

"Sure what is it?" I asked as we wait for the crossing light.

"Do you like Mura-chin?" I blushed as looked away.

"Is it that obvious for everyone to see?" I asked worried that the rest of the team knows my secret.

"No, but all the girls in school have given him love letters or chocolates. Even the lunch ladies too, but you act differently around him or when the three of us are together. So I'm just curious if you like him like the rest of the girls." He said as the light turn for us to cross.

"Mura-chan if I do like him I'm not ready to let myself be in a position where I might get hurt again," I stated as I remember my time with Sora and his insults.

"Why not?" He asked as I looked up at the sky.

"Cause the past my come back and repeat for me again. Someday you'll understand but for now, just remain your innocent and cute self." I said as he pouted.

"I'm not cute, cute is for girls." He said as I smile.

"Okay how about adorable then?"

"I take it back I'll accept cute." He said as I couldn't help but laugh at how easy he is to tease.

Your POV

"Bakagami this is all your fault if we're late!" I yelled as we all ran to see the game.

"It's all cause Kagami said he was hungry again!" Furihata-kun said as Kagami ate his corndog.

"I bet Seiho already won!" As we reach the court I saw that the game was over but notice that Seiho lost the game.

'Wait how is that possible it took everything we had to beat them in the inter-high, but they lost in this small competition?'

"What... what are you doing here?" I looked over to see Kagami in shock about the guy in the court. He turns around and I notice he has a necklace that looked exactly like the one Kagami is wearing.

"Himuro Tatsuya!" He looked surprised as well to see Kagami was here.

"Taiga?"

'Wait do they know each other?' As he turns around and started walking towards us at the same time started speaking English.

"Well, well Taiga, what a surprise to find you here." He said sarcastically.

"You don't look surprised at all, keeping the usual poker face?" Kagami said as he started speaking English too.

"I ain't keeping a poker face, it's my nature." He said in a calm voice.

"I apologize but is it Himuro? Are you friends with Kagami?" I asked as everyone seem surprised by my English.

'I guess Ranmaru was right learning English would help me someday.'

"Oh I can speak Japanese, I just lived there for so long, that I'm still not used to it. Though I am surprised that your English is very good." He said with a smile that can charm any girl.