shoot 15

Your POV

Today's the day after yesterday's event I manage to get last-minute practice. As well as a good night's rest yet the aftereffect of a game seems to be in my system. I have a lot of energy that needs to be released.

"I better start breakfast and make some lunch for everyone especially for Bakagami. The competition doesn't start until later today so I'll have time before leaving. Plus I'm glad I had my things ready last night." I got up started making breakfast and at the same time some food for later.

"Good morning (F/n)," Tetsu said as I smile cause of his bed head.

"Good morning your up early." I place my homemade pancakes on the table as well as some juice.

"Thank you for the food." We began to eat but I heard someone knocking.

"It's open!" I yelled and Ayame came in along with the rest of the team.

"Woah you guys have a nice place and it's clean too." Hyuga senpai said.

"I'm here to fix your hair but I see you started eating," Ayame said as put my fork down.

"It's alright I can eat later." I was about to get up but got push into my seat.

"No way finish your breakfast first I can't have you faint from hunger." She said as I sigh from how overreacting about my meals.

"Alright have you picked the hairstyle?" She didn't say anything meaning no.

"Go and decide which one I'm having this time. I should be done with breakfast by the time you choose." She nodded and looked on her phone immediately.

'So much for a peaceful morning oh well should have expected this on days like this.' I finish my breakfast and change into a casual outfit. Just as I finish Ayame came in with pictures of my hairstyle of the day.

"Alright let's get to work."

Kagami POV

I looked around their house it seems pretty basic for two people to live in. I looked to see a picture of them in front of their old school.

 I looked to see a picture of them in front of their old school

(This is what you're wearing)

"Alright, we're finished with hair and makeup now let's go. I'm sure Masaomi is waiting for us." Ayame said as (F/n) came out her hair was amazing almost like she's a different person.

" Ayame said as (F/n) came out her hair was amazing almost like she's a different person