shoot 71

Your POV

As everyone dries themselves with their towel I looked up at the sky. Unable to believe that she became friends with Murosakibara.

"Who was that girl?" Kagami asked as I looked at the guys.

"Azumane Rika, she a friend I've made when I started ballroom dancing. She's the kind of person that is shy with new people but once she gets to know you she's like a social butterfly." I stated as they seem impressed that she went from an outgoing girl with me but a shy girl with them.

"So is always like that?" Furihata-kun asked as I try to think back to how she was in school.

"Not really, she was super quiet and was often bullied by a few girls in our school. I started to hang out with her when I notice we were in the same class and someone had vandalized her desk." I said as they seem surprised by the news.

"She's also one of the very few people that you defended and got suspended for protecting her from bullying," Kuroko said as I chuckled a bit seeing that he would know about that day.

"What?! Why did you do to get suspended from teiko?!" Kyoshi senpai asked as everyone stared at us.

"I may or may not have broken someone's arm after many warning attempts to stop picking on Rika," I stated trying to not give a specific answer to them.

"So your very overprotective of your friends and that would explain your threats to those who insult us," Kagami said as I smile and see the rain.

"It's more than that Rika is a different story for everyone in our group. Ayame and Masaomi would help her with dance but even with the improvements, she would get insulted by her dance partner. In the end, she separated from him and I would help her with dance as her partner." They seem surprised that I danced with her.

"Is that even legal in competitions?"

"Yes, it's legal for girls to pair up and compete in dance competitions. Due to the shortage of guys not wanting to join dance they've allowed girls to partner up and compete." They seem surprised about the news.

"That would explain more about why you need a stronger leader," Furihata-kun said as I was curious where he heard that. My phone rang and I looked to see the coach calling me.

'Did something happen?' I answered her call.

"Yes coach, is something wrong?" I asked as

"You're with the guys right?"

"Yeah, we were going to head home why?"

"Well Momoi-san is here and it looks like something happened. Can all of you come to the gym right now?"

"Yeah, we'll head over there now. If she needs a change of clothes use the one I have in my locker. They might fit her but it's better than wet clothes."

"Don't worry I gave her one of my shirts. I'll see you guys when you get here."

"Right see you soon," I hang up the call and turn to face the guys.

"Coach wants to see us at the gym," they all seem surprised but I just ignored it.

"Come on or we'll be doing intense practice," I said as they groan.

'Honestly, why is Momo-chan there?'

Riko POV

As I closed my phone I looked back at the guys.

"I called (F/n)-chan and the others, she said they'll be here soon."

"What's going on?" Hyuga mumbled loud enough for us to hear.