author note

Hello everyone, sorry for not updating a lot in this book lately... I've been dealing a lot these past few weeks?... Months?... the point is I'm trying to reduce all my debt and I've been trying to be more proactive I'm the irl and making a lot of changes that I regret since I turn 21 it took 7 years but I did it... but I'm still working on it for starters being in debt is a pain in the butt and being able to have time to myself to not just worry about what the future holds is a big thing in my situation cause I know how much is changed since 2020... I lost a lot of people in these past 3 years a few of them were family members and friends that I knew as a kid... and then it's my parents' health that I have to keep track of cause they seem to not notice it well. Not to mention starting up a small baking business I've been getting more clients as time passes that I've been getting orders every weekend and I just want to let you guys know that even though I don't have time to write as much I'm still doing what I can to write the book and to everyone who's been so nice in waiting for the next chapter I'm sorry for the wait... I will try to update as soon as I can and to everyone who's comments I do read them and I always laugh at some of the jokes you write so thank you for understanding why I've been unable to update. I also had a few problems logging in but I was able to fix it so hopefully I can up date soon. So thank you again and hopefully I'll post a chapter I've been working on during the nights that I don't sleep. So I hope you guys like it cause at the moment I'm editing my writing but once it's done I'll post it.