Part 39: Auto-Pilot

Hey readers! Hope you have a amazing Christmas, and enjoy this part!

<Ryuko's POV>

"Absolutely disgusting. The feeling of my lips being forced open as blood and human flesh is forced down my throat. Thanks for bringing that up, if you excuse me I have trash to clean up." Izuku bluntly informed, before walking to the beach. 

"What did he's crush do to him?!?" Nejire commented, while trying to hold back from puking.

"That was the method his torturer fed him during the 3 years being kidnapped. Not what I meant, but I should have phrased the question better." I corrected, causing her to look at him saddened at his past. "It's the reason why you are truly here."

"What is? And what do you mean?" Nejire inquired, turning her gaze at me.

"Those childhood photo's are the only the link to his past, before the kidnapping and what he desperately tried to return back too. Then you just used them as a way to intentionally or not, set your dominance over him." I explained as Nejire looks down upon herself.

"I-I didn't think about it like that." She quietly spoke.

"You wouldn't have. Most people have forgotten about the incident." I answered, lifting her head slightly. "Now go down their and help them clean the beach. You can call the other Big 3 to talk too while you work." Nejire nodded, grabbing her phone and sending a text before flying down to the beach.

<Nejire's POV>

After the talk with Ryukyu, I've been on complete auto-pilot. Obvious that Bakugo began using his quirk, or that Tamaki and Mirio are here and talking to each other. "WAIT!! WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET HERE!?!?" I shockingly shouted, watching them taking a bite of their food. Looking around, noticing that the beach is completely cleaned and that Bakugo, Tatsuma and Ryukyu are seating to the side of Tamaki and Mirio.

"Having fun?" Ryukyu questioned. "You've been carrying that tire back and forth for a hour now." Collapsing onto the ground, using the tire as a support for my completely drained body.

"An hour?" I questioned groggily, as a flame entity picks up me and the tire separately. The flame entity taking form into a pink haired guy.

"You should really take care of yourself." He spoke to me. 'Oh god! This guy is hot! Why isn't he wearing a shirt?! Those tattoo's look amazing- wait he's carrying me and the tire at once! He's strong too?! Who is he?' I thought, as he places me down. Taking the tire to a open black barrel, he ingulfs the tire with fire and pulverising it before funnelling into the barrel. "Done. Now nape time." Then much to my dismay, he is absorbed into Izuku's body.

"Nooooo! The hot guy is gone!" I cried to the world, causing everyone to laugh.

"It seems that Tatsuma gets the win this time." Mirio commented. "So, Nejire. Why are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be resting for the sports festival?"

"This was my punishment for telling the world about Tatsuma's baby photo's." I dazedly answered, completely drained of stamina.

"W-well have fun trying to recover your stamina for tomorrow." Tamaki shyly stated.

"Nejire, pass me your hand." Tatsuma commanded, as I groggily crawl over to him. Grabbing my hand, a golden red flame covers his grip with a golden glow emits from my body. Unprepared for the massive energy boost, I rocket into the sky for a minute before returning to the ground.

"You can restore stamina!?!" I energetically questioned, shaking him for the answers. 

"Nejire. He can't answer if you shake him like that." Ryukyu stated, only for him to launch me into the sea. Walking out of the water, he sighs and completely drying me.

"Yes I can restore stamina and heal wounds as well, but it doesn't work on me however." Tatsuma answered, leaving me and the rest of the Big 3 shocked.

"How many abilities do you have? It's like you have multiple quirks." Mirio questioned as Tatsuma just stares blankly at him. "Wait. You actually have multiple quirks?"

"Yep. Long story short, the villain that kidnapped me and tortured me did it all to get my original quirk. But doing so he damages it, so he fused other quirks to repair it." Tatsuma informed us.

"Speaking about your quirk. Why does it seem stronger than before?" Ryukyu turning to her son.

"A fucking idiot from 1B copied his quirk, and not surprising he couldn't fucking handle it. So Deku absorbed it from him." Bakugo answered for him.

"So now you can take quirks?!" I freakily questioned.

"No. He copied my quirk with Atlas along with it. Atlas hates his personality, to the point of transferring the entire copied quirk factor to me. Also the copied quirk broke down after 5 minutes, but what it broke down too filled in and repaired the damaged parts of my quirk. Permanently boosting my quirk." He informed, catching Ryukyu off guard.

"W-who's Atlas?" Tamaki kitten questioned.

"I am." The smoking hot pink haired guy stated before flaring away.

"Anyway. We need to take this trash to their respective areas." Ryukyu stated while looking the mass amount of broken trash.

"Do you think UA might want it? With it being broken down like this, the support and Cementoss can use this as raw materials." Tatsuma questions, as the pro hero begins to call someone on the phone. "I'll take that as a solid maybe."

"Do you guys know what the time is?" I pondered.

"It's almost 11 am." Mirio answered. 

"So 5 and a half hours for a 2 kilometre beach filled of shit." Bakugo continued, leaving me in a state of shock. "It does help to have a walking fucking processing factory helping you."

"Alright! Principle Nedzu stated that'll look at the quality of the materials before agreeing to anything." Ryukyu informed the group.

"Big 3. Do you guys mind waiting here with the rest of the materials, as Mum, Katsuki and I take some of them?" Tatsuma taking leadership, with everyone else nodding in agreement. "Alright let's go!"

Thanks for reading!

Also, for everyone who's asking for what ship this story. My answer is No fucking idea! Time will see, but for certain it's not going to be any gay ships or stupid ships.

Peace!