Part 19: Fire & Ice

Hello readers! Hope you are ready for this Shit Show. (God, why am I writing this part without sleep?)

<Bakugo's POV>

"Hey, man. Do you know who's going to win?" Kirishima asked, with his complete torso covered in bandages.

"I have no idea shitty hair." I state, not even looking at him.

"From what I know, villain team has the advantage. Todoroki managed to enter UA through recommendations. Also if what Jiro told me about the results for the entrance exam was correct, Izuku only passed with 15 villain points and 60 rescue. Izuku being the main combat of his team, the chances of winning is slim." Smart bitch stated, as everyone begins to shake their heads in affirmance.

"That not everything walking Wikipedia. In the written exam he shared first place, and the practical he got minuses for harming a fucking extra." I state.

"Didn't he implanted Iida into the ground because he grabbed at Izuku? Also didn't it say that any harming of other examinee's will appoint -100 points to your score?" Mochi bitch questioned, as the class began realising how overpowered Deku is.

"Tatsuma. Ryuko Tatsuma. Wait Tats shares Ryukyu's family name, meaning he is her son! Ryukyu's kid is also the biological son of Endeavor, this is the battle of half brothers!" Racoon eyes announced, getting everyone pumped up.

"So, Todoroki. Do you have a plan?" Fucking four eyes asked, as he places the bomb down.

"Freeze them before they become a problem." Icy bitch stated with a blank expression.

"Won't he just melt it? He does have a powerful fire quirk." The first smart thing that idiot said.

"Then I'll continue to freeze until hits his limit." He announced as he walks over to the door. "Stay here and protect the bomb."

"Villain team have just lost." I state with a grin forming on my face.

<Izuku's POV>

"Why are you only wearing just gloves and shoes?" I asked.

"Because otherwise no one will see me." She stated with a bubbly tone. "Also it's easier to just take off gloves and shoe instead of a hole hero suit."

"Well if that is the case, you should take them off now. Todoroki will most like come after well me, leaving Iida with the bomb. I'll distract Todoroki, while you go and get the bomb" I said, memorizing the floor plans.

"N-no that's embarrassing! I'll be completely naked!" Hagakure stated whilst covering herself.

"Hagakure." I said, moving one arm around her waist and the other grabs her chin, lifting it up so that she is looking into my eyes. "It does not matter if your completely naked or fully clothed, because I'll always be able to feel the warmth when you're near. Smell your unique scent, and touch your soft skin." As begin to rub her cheek. "All I ask for you is to trust me, and my judge."

"O-ok." She said, taking off her gloves and shoes.

"Heroes, you may now enter!" All Might announced. I burst the door down, as the entire building becomes covered in ice. I create a heat bubble around Hagakure so that she can adapt to the instantly changed temperature.

On the third floor we finally come across Todoroki. With both of us oppositely powerful attacks of fire and ice, a wave ice fog covers the floor. "Give up, you will never defeat me. I will freeze you until you can not move." Todoroki coldly stated.

"If my will was that weak then... I'll already be dead." As a ring of flame surrounds my eyes, and wisps of flame sparkle around the room like fairy lights.

"In this scenario, I do not need to protect people. Can you protect her?" Looking at the unnaturally moving fog, rushing over and using my body as a shield to the torment of ice flooding towards me. "That's the difference between heroes and villains."

Icicles stabbed across my back as the largest one, barely missing from being a lethal attack. Looking up to Hagakure with blood trickling down me, creating a passage way the stairway. "Follow, the plan. Trust, me" I said, as she hesitant but reluctantly complies. "Thank you." Ice begins to encompass me, a smirk forming on my face. "Hell Dragons Domain."

"What!?!" Todoroki huffs as all the ice instantly melts and water gets sapped out of the air. The ground, the walls and the ceiling crack as orangish red flames emit from them. Todoroki instantly trying to make an ice pillar, only for it to melt mid way. He covers his right side in a ice gauntlet and rushes towards me. With one hand movement the ground collapses beneath us, sending us down to the first floor as it's completely covered in flames. Reversing the hand motion, the floors reform themselves. "How!?!"

"I've been through hell." Walking over to him, with capture tape in hand. Todoroki throws a right hook with his ice gauntlet, ducking and rapping said arm with the capture tape.

"Todoroki has been captured." All might announced, only waiting for a few moments. "Hero Team Wins, Young Hagakure has captured the bomb." 

With that, both the fire and remaining ice fade off the building, grabbing Hagakure's gloves and shoes and passing them over to her. "T-thank you." As the flame and scales surrounding my eyes disappear.

"N-no, p-pro-b-blem." As the anxiety returning as I run away, back to the class. Only for that to be a living nightmare as everyone comes around me and asking me questions. Completely pass out from the blood loss and through hyperventilating.

<Bakugo's POV>

"Great you fuckers! You made him fucking pass out!" I shouted, as the recovery bots take him to Recovery Girl.

"I don't understand. He was so calm and battle ready a few minutes ago." Invisible bitch stated.

"Yea, he has extremely powerful quirk. Why doesn't he have any confidence?" Pikachu rip-off questioned.

"Oh no. Why didn't it click sooner? Tatsuma is the only child of Ryukyu, roughly 7 years ago Ryukyu's child was kidnapped." Yaoyorozu stated, rubbing her temples as everyone became the Pikachu meme.

"And went through 3 years of fucking torture, to mentally break him for claiming his fucking power for their own!" I shouted at them, while looks down at themselves. "The only time I get to see his old fucking self is when he fights!"

The MVP for the match was Izuku fucking Tatsuma.

Thanks for reading and peace!