Part 7: Routine

Heyo readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

Besides me getting my quirk, mostly everything returned back to normal. The only things that has changed is that mum's have signed me up for martial arts, to help me control my emotions and learn self defence. Kacchan and I, haven't caught eye to eye on things anymore, with him trying to bully kids while I defend them from him. In a sense we became rivals, well that's what he thinks. I just really want my friend back. Everyone else is nice and kind to hang out with, but I can tell the only reason they want to hang out is because of my quirk, not for who I am. 

The day's became months, and now I can enter and exit my dragon form willingly, while maintaining decent control my fire. Sitting at my desk, both mum's watch behind me as I surf the internet. "Hey, honey? What are you up to?" The greenette mum asked, placing a hand onto the back of the chair.

"I'm trying to search for a good fire based hero to look up too." I said, releasing a sigh afterward. "So far, all fire based heroes in Japan act like Endeavor and Kacchan. So I started searching overseas, however coming down to the same issues." Laying back onto the chair rest, with both the mums looking at the screen.

"Izuku, these articles are in English, do you understand what they are talking about?" Mummy dragon asked.

"Not at first, but after a few weeks of self teaching, I think I understand what they are saying. It came very naturally to me." I said, continuing the search while leaving my parents speechless.

In English, greenette mum spoke. "Is that so Izuku, then how is your pronunciation?"

Without a second wasted, I responded in the same language. "Decent enough, otherwise the writer needs to go back to school." 

Both of them were shocked, completely uncaring of the last part. "Izuku, you taught yourself fluent English by yourself. It took me years to do that, and I had a teacher."

"Language barriers will not stop me from finding a good fire based hero." I said, looking at the screen of names. "The only hero that isn't like Kacchan and Endeavor is the American Fire-Breathing Hero: Pyro. But their is something about him that makes me hate him much more than Endeavor, and I can't place it." At this I refresh the page to see the latest news in America. "The Fire-Breathing Hero: Pyro is placed under arrest for over 200 cases of sexual harassment and assault, with over 20 other cases for sexual acts on a minors." The news feed said. "My feelings have just found a place for him." Trying to lighten the mood.

"Well I was about to tell you that he is my ex fiancé." Inko laughed while scratching her head. I notice a ring on her left ring finger, as well the same on Ryuko's ring finger. "Anyway we came in here to tell you something to tell you, we have decided that we wanted to be official so we are getting married."

Quickly swizzle the on the chair and pull them both into a big hug, while tears start forming around my eyes. "Now we can be a proper family?" I asked.

"We were always a proper family, little dragon. Now it will become official, so stop with the water works ok?" Ryuko said, wiping away my tears. "Also we still need time to prepare, so it won't happen over night. Anyway we need to start making dinner, so it should start getting that ready." She said as both her and mum leave the room.

With a giant smile forming on my face, I turn around and return back to my searching. 'They are finally doing it. YAAYYYY!!!!! Oops, I missed clicked. How did I end up at the end of the search results? "Fairy Tail" What is that? Woah it was uploaded in the early 2000's before quirks! Lets see what its about.'

Sorry that it is shorter than usual, and peace!