Part 20: I'M THE WHAT!?!

Hey reader, hope you enjoy.

<Izuku's POV>

Entering class the next day, everyone oddly kept their distance from me. Hearing about the reporters outside from the conversations between people. Before I could ask anyone about this, Aizawa sensei walks in. "Everyone quite, now." Everyone complies. "Yesterday, I looked through the footage taken. Bakugo and Todoroki, you two need to work with your teammates. Mineta, if I see you fail an other test because of your lack of control, you will be expelled."

"Y-yes sir/tch/..." The three responded.

"Now that's over, it's time to you guys to make a decision that'll effect you for the rest of your time at UA." Aizawa stated, as fear floods through everyone. "You need to pick a class representative."

"Oh, pick me!", "No, pick me!", "If I become class rep, I'll make it mandatory that the girls have to wear skirts 3 inches shorter!"

"Everyone, we should decide this on vote." Iida spoke out, gaining all of the loud ones to quiet down.

"Why should we? Wouldn't we just pick ourselves?" Mina questioned.

"T-then th-that sp-peaks vol-umes ab-about that p-per-son." I state as everyone looks at me, then all agreeing with the voting. It was completely silence during the voting and counting.

"Class representative is Izuku Tatsuma and vice is Momo Yaoyorozu, Come stand in front of the class." Aizawa blandly spoke.

"W-wh-why m-mm-me?" I spoke being completely confused. "Y-y'all w-wer-re a-avoid-ing m-me b-be-fore c-c-class."

"Deku, your the best choice for class rep. And we weren't avoiding you, they were giving you room to breath." Katsuki spoke normally, shocking me.

"Class dismissed, we will continue this after lunch." Aizawa stated, entering his sleeping bag the bell rings for end of class.

Seating at one of the larger tables. Momo, Uraraka, Mina, Hagakure, Bakugo, Kirishima and Jiro joined me. "I-I'm still uncertain if I-I should be Rep." As I look down at my Katsudon.

"You'll be amazing Izuku." Uraraka stated, as gives her mochi face a big smile.

"Ya. You may have issues with out of combat interactions, but Momo can handle that while you handle being the leader we need." Mina stated, as she was about to take a bite of her food she stop herself. "Wait. Why is Uraraka calling you by your first name."

"B-because she was trying to call me by Kacchan's nickname for me." I state, continuing to eat my food.

"Can I call you by your first name?" Mina being a uncontrollable force of excitement.

"A-and get rid of your nickname you already gave me? Not a chance." Mina slightly pouting about this. "Also, I think your crush will get jealous" Both Mina and Kirishima blush and turn their heads away. 

Before anyone else spoke, a blaring alarm went off. Third years telling people what it means, which didn't help the raging stampede of people in the hall way. Being push to the window side I see the media and camera's entering the campus. "Ow!" Uraraka cried out, causing my blood to boil.

"ENOUGH!!!" I shouted, scaring everyone who was causing mass panic. "THIS IS DISGRACEFUL, WE ARE IN A SCHOOL THAT HAS PRO HEROES AS TEACHERS, AND YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THIS?!? ANYONE WHO IS OR TRYING TO ENTER THE HERO COURSE SHOULD BE ASHAMED! YOU NEED TO OBSEREVE YOUR SURROUNDINGS, AND THAT WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU IT WAS THE MEDIA!" Pointing to the window, then walking over to Uraraka and noticing that she has a sprained ankle. "Now try your hardest and help the one's that trampled over." No one dared to challenge me, as I pick up Uraraka bridal style and took her to Nurses Office. "If their is any Class rep's or vices take charge and get everyone back to classes in a logical order of things."

On the way to the Nurses office, a familiar scent sniffed the air. Flashes of AFO's torture floods my mind. 'No, it's not him. But someone who was extremely close to him, definitely not related.' I thought. 'But they do share the smell of blood on them.' Atlas stated. "Izuku are you ok?" She questioned, and is absolutely blushing like a tomato.

"No. But it's nothing you should concern yourself with at the moment." I stated, clearly on alert.

"O-ok, I trust you." She said, whilst giving me a hug.

"Did you know that you smell like mochi? Strawberry flavour, if I'm not mistaken." I state, as she passes out from blushing.

Classes continued as normal, Uraraka returning back to class after recovering from her blushing mess. "Class dismissed." Aizawa stated. Everyone begins to pack up their stuff and leave for today.

"Aizawa sensei?" I asked before he completely goes snuggie mode.

"Yes Tatsuma, it better be important." He said, seemingly ready to kill a man.

"Yes it is. After the alarm went off, I took Uraraka to the nurses office. However I picked up on a smell that should not have been their." This claims the sleep deprived mans attention.

"Did you follow it?" Sensei questioned.

"No. I recognised the scent." I stated.

"Could it have been one of the students?" Aizawa continued.

"No, this one is a scent that I picked up on from the villain that tortured me for my quirk." I said, forcing sensei's eyes to shoot open. "It didn't help that it too shared the smell of blood." He gets up.

"Can you show me were you picked this scent up?" I nodded, both of us walked down the halls. Stopping a T section.

"I smelt it here, I went this direction whereas the scent came from this direction. Now it's completely replaced with teenager B.O." I stated pointing to a direction.

"The only direction from there is the locker-rooms, teachers lounge and principles office. That'll be all, I can handle it from here." I do a slight bow, and take my leave.

'Your life was hell, and now I have the feeling it's only going to get worse.'

Thanks for reading!

Ok I'm asking again do you want Izuchako or some other or no ship?

Peace!