Part 41: Class

Hey reader! Hopefully you'll enjoy this part!

<Izuku's POV>

"Everyone, shut up. This is one of the few times as your home room teacher, where I can get away from you problem children without losing my job." Aizawa announces to the class, gaining our attention. "On the day, you all will come to school 2 hours early to collect your hero-suits. Besides Tatsuma and Todoroki who live with their internship, you'll be permitted to take your hero-suit home after school. Remember at your Internship, you can not repair your suit properly. Tatsuma your request to ban the Hosu city area has been revoked, due to and I quote 'If the student is idiotic enough to go after the hero killer without the permission of the pro hero, then they must accept whatever fate they are forced onto themselves.' meaning Iida your first choice for internship is the one you'll be going too." The class turns to Iida, knowing that the last sentence was directed. "Now that's out of the way, remain quiet till the next teacher arrives." He states before entering into his sleeping bag.

"H-hey K-kacchan. What hero are you interning with?" I questioned, as he turns around to me.

"I did my research on the majority of these extras, and I learnt that got the number 5th hero Best Jeanist and the mentor of All Might Gran Torino. So I obviously went with Gran fucking Torino!" Katsuki answered.

"I-if I remember correctly, Gran Torino was one of the other heroes that were apart of the heist that saved me." I stated making Katsuki grin even louder (Yes louder. What do you expect? He got a legend that taught All Might and a pro hero from the top 10).

"Manth. I can'th believthe thath Mth Lthady senth ath requesth fothr mthe." Mineta prayed to the sky.

"It's definitely not for your looks or your speaking ability." I bluntly dissed the "baller".

"Sayths misther sthealth yourth girthl." Mineta countered. "Oh, waith. Thath's Iida!"

"Iida stole my first kiss, but I still got Izuku's." Uraraka stated, catching everyone off guard.

"Can I be the one to tell her?" Katsuki turns to Uraraka's now confused expression, as I begin to massage my temples. "His first kiss was a monster that grinds up useless victims into flesh that then is fed to other victims." Uraraka becomes absolutely disgusted.

"So we both lost our first kiss to someone that doesn't understands consent." I compared, annoying the engine robot.

"Ok, ok. I think we are forgetting a slight detail. When did you guys kiss? I have acid, and I'm not afraid to use it." Mina questions.

"After the sports festival, but Tatsuma would you compare my kiss to that experience." Uraraka worryingly looked at me.

"If I did, it'll be comparing heaven to hell." I answered bluntly, catching everyone off guard.

"Now I need this cleared up. Tatsuma, are interested with the girls you flirt with or do you flirt with people for fun?" Momo questions, confusing me.

"S-sometimes I flirt with girls to figure out who has a crush on them, but that's about it." I looked at Momo with a smile. "Kacchan states that I also unintentionally flirt with girls, and if did that to any of you I'm sorry."

"So when you flirted with me during the sports festival. That was..." Momo trying to figure me out.

"Why? I thought you had a crush on Todoroki?" I bluntly stated, causing the two either create Russian dolls or being burn and freeze. "Does that answer your question?"

"Wait why did you flirt with me for Kirishima?" Mina slightly insulted by the implication, Aizawa sensei presses a button as the screen on the board turns on. It show's her clearly worried about Kirishima's health. "Ouch, out classed by a sleeping teacher." Everyone laughs as Ectoplasm walks into the class.

Waking up, I feel unnatural warmth around me. Opening my eyes, I see Nejire hugging me and brushing my hair on the couch in Ryuko's agency. "Did you know that you purr?" She cooed, as I notice that other people who work here cooing at me as well.

"Did you know that you smell like Rosemary?" I questioned, grabbing her wrist and pulling it to my nose. "You use a citrus based perfume to compliment your natural scent, are you trying to wake me up?"

"But it does suit me, right?" Nejire continue the questioning without answer, as Atlas forms hugging her.

"I don't know, does it~?" Atlas whispered into her ear, as a massive blush explodes onto her face.

"Where did that guy come from?!?" one of the sidekicks gets caught off guard, entering into a fighting stance.

"Stand down. This is Atlas, my son's flame elemental." Ryukyu walks into the common area, with everyone calming down.

"Atlas. I thought you were suppose to protect me from threats, why didn't you protect me from her?" I questioned, directing towards the blushing bluenette.

"Because you stopped considering her as a threat." Atlas answered, breaking Nejire out of her blushing.

"WOOO!!! I can finally tease you without almost dying!!" Nejire proclaims, pulling me tighter into the hug.

"But don't forget that you can easily return back onto the list." Atlas informed with venom in each word. Nejire politely nods, making Atlas flow back into me.

"N-now that's o-over. C-can I go get changed now?"

Thanks for reading and peace!