Part 29: Hugs

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"THE HAREM DRAGON HAS CLAIMED MORE GIRLS TO HIMSELF!!" Present Mic commented, whilst the audience begin to return to their seats. "WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!! HOPE EVERYONE HAS BEEN ENJOYING TODAY!! NOW BACK TO MIDNIGHT!!"

"Everyone who did not make it to fourth place, please leave." Midnight stated, looking at the mass of girls hugging guys.

"Excuse me! Can I give up my spot to someone who actually did something?" Ojiro questioned.

"Me too." A guy in class 1B I believe joined in.

"Hmm. Very well, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Ibara Shiozaki will be taking your positions. Now can the remaining student please go to the stands." Midnight permitted and restated, Hagakure and Jiro reluctantly moves out of the hug and leaves to the stands. "Ladies is it really that comfortable to be hugging Tatsuma?" All of the remaining girls just nod and pull deeper into the hug. Thrown into a daze with the warmth of their bodies, touch of their skin (These girls are in cheerleading outfits) and scents on them that are driving me insane. What is keeping me standing are the girls holding me up with the hug. 'Is this why dragons normally live alone?' "Well then, Tatsuma are you alright?"

"I-III--I--I--I-II--I-I-III-IIII-I--I-I-III-II-II-II-I-III--II-III--IIIII--I---I-I-I-II..." I answered, with the majority of my mental compacity is going to 'Hold back inner dragon'.

"Seeing how you tried to answer means that you can still understand me, so it's all good then!" Midnight waves off my suffering. "Now! Time to see what the next event is!!" The event wheel spins.

"THE NEXT EVENT IS, 1V1 BATTLES!! ERASERHEAD WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THIS?" Present Mic announced.

"Depends on the brackets and if Tatsuma can live till his round." Aizawa answered, getting a few chuckles from the audience.

"Here are the brackets!" Midnight whipped at the screen.

1: Izuku Tatsuma vs Hitoshi Shinso

2: Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero

3: Denki Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki

4: Mei Hatsume vs Tenya Iida

5: Yuga Aoyama vs Mina Ashido

6: Tsuyu Asui vs Momo Yaoyorozu

7:Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu vs Eijiro Kirishima

8: Ochaco Uraraka vs Katsuki Bakugo

"Oh no." Uraraka said, letting go of the hug. With my slow regaining will power, I look up to see who we both are fighting. "Wha-?!" I pull her back into the hug, this time I'm hugging her.

"Their is a chance of you winning against him. I won't tell you how, but I will tell you to trust yourself and your abilities. Ok?" I whispered into her ear, causing her to slightly blush. She slightly nods to my advice, grabbing both my arms and pulling them tighter around her.

"Being hugged by you feels far better than me hugging you." Uraraka stated out loud as the girls get slightly jealous.

"Now can everyone please go to the stands, besides Tatsuma and Shinso go to the waiting rooms till we call out for you." Midnight informed, as the hug is broken.

"Tatsuma." Ojiro walked up to me.

"CAN THE CONTESTANTS PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY ONTO THE ARENA!!" Present Mic announced, as I walk away from Ojiro. "ON ONE SIDE WE HAVE THE CLASS REP FOR 1A! SON OF THE NUMMBER 2 HERO RYUKYU: IZUKU TATSUMA, ALSO KNOWN AS THE HAREM DRAGON!!!" I walk out to the arena, massaging the temples of my head. "ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE THE UNDERDOG FROM CLASS 1C! HITOSHI SHINSO!!!" Purple boy walks onto the stage.

"Are you two ready!?" Midnight questioned as we both nod. "Very well. Begin!"

"It must be great having a powerful quirk-." Shinso spoke as I punch him in the face. With every time he spoke I punch, with anytime he attacked I counter and then punch. Shinso jabs towards me, as I duck while twisting my body, landing a heavy kick to the gut. Sending his ass out of the arena.

"Izuku Tatsuma wins!" Midnight calls. I squat to his level.

"Shinso. I didn't use my quirk against you. Want to know why? Simple, fighting is more then just relying on your quirk. Their are quirks in the hero course that seemingly have no combat capability, but with technique and understanding your limits allows them to be better than most people in other classes." I informed him, not giving any room for challenging my words. I walk away, leaving him to his thoughts. Taking my seat on the bleachers, everyone in my class looks at me with confused look. "Did I do something wrong?"

"HA!" Monoma shouted as he pokes his head over the wall. "I KNEW THAT CLASS 1A ARE FULL OF EGOIST!! OR DID YOU RUN OUT OF STEAM!?! THAT'S WHY-!!" He shuts up as I destroy the wall splitting the classes, leaving a pillar to hold the wait.

"It's call getting to a persons level. Something you should be familiar with, seeing how you need to rely on others for your quirk to be useful. Also, stop trying to make a gap between the classes. All it'll do is make cracks in trust for when we do work placement in the future. So seat down." I called out his bull, all while he complies.

"WOAH WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE STANDS FOR CLASS 1A AND 1B!?!" Present Mic questioned.

"Just the class rep opening borders for the other class." Aizawa answered.

"DID TATSUMA DESTROY THE WALL SEPERATING THE CLASSES!?!" Present Mic countered.

"While making pillars to hold the weight of the seats on top of them. That doesn't matter we have the next match you need to commentate." Aizawa changing the subject.

"THAT'S RIGHT!!! NEXT MATCH WE HAVE ON RIGHT IS THE SON OF THE NUMBER 3 HERO ENDEAVOR: SHOTO TODOROKI!!! ON THE LEFT WE THE ONE WHO CAN PACKAGE YOU HOME WITH EASE: HANTA SERO!!!" Present Mic announced, as both of them walk onto the stage.

Midnight looking at the two, with both of them nodding. "Begin!" she announced. Instantly wrapping Todoroki with tape, Sero began throwing him out of the arena. A massive wave of ice erupts from Todoroki, completely freezing the tape boy. Midnight checks on Sero, seeing if he can escape. "Todoroki wins!" She declared, as he begins to melt the ice away.

"Well that's sad. Denki your up!" I said looking at him while he's still in the cheerleading outfit.

"Come on man! Please allow me to wear the normal PE uniform!"

Thanks for reading and peace!