Part 46: Stendhal/Stain

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"So Izuku? How was the sidekicks?" Mum questioned, looking at me as the sidekicks take a break.

"Definitely an experience." I answered, drinking a bottle of water. "One's prideful about the team and what they consider their accomplishments. An other one constantly eats and when he isn't he's complaining about being a sidekick to you. Next one is absolutely envious of your fame and perceived fortune. The same goes for the an other, but he wants to claim it for himself. The last one flirts with girls so much that I'm worried that it'll destroy your image. And to wrap it into a nice bow on top, most of them have the drive to reach their dreams. You manage to create a team that resinates with the 7 deadly sins." Mum sighs at my observation.

"Which one has the drive to reach their dreams?" Mum began debriefing me.

"The prideful one. If you remove him from the team, after a least a month you'll have a reason to fire them all." I informed, throwing my empty bottle into the recycling bin.

"Thank you for telling me, Izuk-." Mum began thanking me, only to be cut off by a explosion further into the city. "Izuku! Follow me!" She commanded as we begin flying to the incident site, while the sidekicks took a few seconds before rushing to the site.

"Mum!" I called out while sniffing the air, only to point a direction. "Blood! And it's Fresh! And Endeavor is already on site at the explosion." Nodding Mum follows me to the incident. Looking down into the ally way I watch Iida almost about to be stabbed by Stain, as Ryukyu rush down and implant Stain into a wall. "I seriously Tenya. Where is Manual?" I spoke to my classmate, while I pick up a indigenous ripoff looking hero as Atlas infuses himself into mum. Reddish gold scales begin forming on her, with a small wisp of flame emits out of her breath. Picking up Iida, as I rush out of the ally way.

"DEKU!!!" Katsuki rushes towards us at speeds faster than he normally goes. "There is the fucker! Manual was searching for your sorry ass!" He begins to scold the engine quirk user, as Mum walks out of ally way with a unconscious Stain.

"Izuku. Contact the police to our area for pick up." Ryukyu commanded, as Bakugo passes a pare of handcuffs to Ryukyu. "Thank you Katsuki. Why are you here?"

"Nomu attack is occurring in the centre of Hosu, and a Nomu launched a hero into the train I was on with Gran Torino-." He was explaining the situation, only for Gran Torino knock him onto the ground. 

"I told you to stay on the train." Torino scolded him before looking to Ryukyu finishing handcuffing Stain. "Their is a Nomu that escaped this direction-." He began warned only for a Nomu with wings fly's down and grabs me, flying away with me as more pro heroes run after the Nomu. Mum just stands and watches this happen.

"Rude." I spoke, breaking out of the grip and flipping into my own. Crashing into the ground, I pin the creature onto the ground. "I was just about to scold my classmates for being Idiots, and yet you have the audacity to grab me you mindless mass of a pathetic creature! Tsubasa!" Bloodlust ripples throughout the area, causing the weak willed pro heroes to collapse onto the ground. "Wait. Tsubasa?" I look down at the now unconscious Nomu. "What happened to you?"

"R-Ryukyu's child is a monster." One of mum's sidekicks who came over announced on the ground.

"Quirk usage on villains is illegal kid!" One of the pro hero's told me off.

"That wasn't a quirk." Stain spoke out, catching the attention of everyone. "Such bloodlust for a future hero is unacceptable."

"Oops I woke up Stendhal who thinks killing heroes will change the system." I shot back, while pulling the Nomu over to the group. Stain freezes after hearing someone call him that. "If you excuse my attitude, I just found out that one of my childhood friends was turned into this." Pointing the Nomu, confusing Katsuki slightly.

"Which... Tsubasa... Flying pig!" Katsuki deducted, as police officers rush over here. Iida finally begins to stand. "So after almost getting yourself killed, you wait till now to get up when all the shits done?!" Gran Torino wacks him in the head, with the police adding more cuffing to both captured villains. "Ow! I'm not wrong on this one!"

"He was most likely effected by Stendhal's quirk, a form of paralysis from consumption of blood. You assumed and almost made your possible ally a enemy again!" The retired hero scolded Katsuki again.

"He already made himself a enemy to the entire class! An ally that you cannot trust isn't a ally! Would you agree?!" Boom Boom boi challenged. 'Atlas I swear. Don't mess with my thinking process.'

'No.' Atlas rejected my command.

'Do I need to give you two some space with each other?' Mum thought, freaking me out.

'GOD I FORGOT YOU CAN HEAR MY THOUGHTS BECAUSE OF ATLAS!!!' I mentally screamed, causing both Mum and Atlas to laugh confusing the people that are with us.

"It's been a long day. Let's head home now."

Thanks for reading, and peace!