Part 58: Two Heroes EP. 7

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Damn! This way's blocked as well." Iida announced, after kicking through the door.

"Great! Whath are we suppose to do?" Mineta complained, while looking up to us. "Where like helpless mice stuck in a fancy cage."

"We need a plan!" Denki yelled to the heavens.

"Deku! Why don't we just blast through all these pathetic gates!" Katsuki suggested, creating small explosion's.

"Where trying to keep the damage to a minimum, Kacchan. Melissa where does that vent lead to?" I countered, while pointing to the vent on the ceiling.

"I think it runs right underneath the maintenance room for the sun light system." Melissa informs, forming smiles on our faces.

"There's probably a emergency ladder in the maintenance room, right?" Iida predicted. 

"Well yeah, there is. But it's a manual release, so someone will have to be inside to let us inside." Melissa informed, while everyone slightly deflates.

"Is this as far as we go?" Uraraka questioned, looking down at our short comings. 'Time to destroy the tower.'

"No, theirs still a possibility." Momo announced before throwing a explosive onto the vent. "If somebody climbs through the vent and to the exterior wall, they can get into the maintenance room."

"Right! There must be an other vent leading inside!" Uraraka joyfully proclaimed. 'Your lucky today, Tower.'

"So we need a person that can fit into a cramped vent, and capable of climbing up the exterior wall." Todoroki calculates, as we all turn to Mineta.

"You can't be serious! No, I can't! Why not Atlas?!" Mineta cried out.

"Because they would have installed anti-fire system would activate if I went." Atlas states, while grabbing the grapes head. "But I can do this." At that Atlas fuses himself with Mineta, as flowing red cracks emit off his body. "I'll be back." Before rushing through the vent.

"Wait, Atlas is able to fuse himself with other people?" Melissa questioned, in a state of awe.

"Atlas can also transfer Izuku's quirk factor to others as well." Uraraka informed, as I hug her from behind. "I-Izuku w-what are you d-oing?" 

"I can't hold back any longer." I whispered into her, only to continue sniffing her neck.

"What's wrong with Tatsu-bro?" Kirishima questioned, while Katsuki begins cackling. "Do you know Baku-bro?"

"Dragon nip!" Katsuki announced, as I begin nibbling at her neck. "It's Auntie Inko's favourite herb, and it drove her to hide and lock it away from dragon quirk users."

"Ah~. I-Izuku." Uraraka called out.

"Should we try and pull her away?" Todoroki questions, as my eyes dot up to him. A deep growl echoes out of my mouth, with a fully scaled dragon tail forms out of me.

"If you want to live, I suggest you do nothing." Katsuki informs them, only for a fireball to be shot at Uraraka and myself. Darting my eyes to the my next victim, I see Atlas with his hand out.

"The ladder's down, you can try and kill me after we stop the villains." Atlas exclaims, only for me to realise that he destroyed the herb perfume. Keeping hold of Uraraka, I jump straight into the Maintenance room.

"I was used!" Mineta shouted at himself, while being curled into a ball at the corner of the room.

"I-Izuku. C-can you please let go of me?" Mochi girl pleaded, as my consciousness slowly returns to me.

"S-sorry." I shyly muttered, before stepping away from her in a blushing mess.

"I-it ok. I-it's my fault to trust your mother with perfume." Uraraka countered, while Atlas helps up the people climbing the latter.

"Are you two good?" Mina questions, at the two blushing messes. "Who cares! Let's go!" At that, everyone nods and runs out of the room.

"So many robots!" Mina whispered.

"The villains aren't trying to block us in, now they seem to be trying to capture us then." Iida contemplated.

"We caught them with their pants down, and now they're annoyed." I stated before turning to Denki.  "Denki, Iida your up. Momo don't bother creating anything at the moment, and Atlas."

"Got it." Atlas complied, fusing into Denki.

"Man this feels incredible!" Kaminari proclaims, with small shocks of red electricity emitting off him.

"And you have the mental fortitude to realise that it happened." I countered, deflating the electric quirk user.

"Wait! Why did that happened to me?" Mineta complained.

"I would have preferred killing myself then keeping your mind open." I answered. "At least Denki only thinks about one girl."

"Ready Kaminari?" Iida questions, as he grabs onto Denki's arm. "Open the door!" Spinning in a circle, I open the door while he throws the Pikachu into the centre of the robot mass.

"1.3 Million volts!" Kaminari announced, with a explosion of sparking red electricity courses through the entire room. The energy fades, leaving the mass destruction of robots around a yellow haired butler. "All of them should be destroyed, however Denki fried himself so I'm in control now."

"Of course he did that." Jiro sighed in defeat.

"Atlas stay in Denki's body, otherwise he would just be a liability." I commanded, causing Denki to nod in affirmance.

"Guys, more robots are coming from the left!" Jiro informed.

"Then let's head right." Todoroki countered, as we all run that way.

<Ryukyu's POV>

"Ryuko? Do you think that Izuku is having fun with Uraraka?" Inko quietly questioned, confusing me slightly. "I allowed her to wear the perfume that I wore during our honeymoon."

"Oh no. Worst time ever. You know I could have been effected by that as well, if they actually came here?" I countered, causing her to realise the issue she just created. 'Please don't allow the dragon nip control you Izuku.' "Great. Now I feel like some dragon nip."