Part 31: Teasing

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

<Izuku's POV>

Everyone slowly losing their souls to the advertisement from Hatsume, I continue making notes of possible support gear that my classmates might like. "Where did you get the notebook, Tats?" Mina questioned.

"What are you talking about?" I countered, as in a blink of an eye the book disappears. Everyone on the bench began staring at me, combining all their mental capacity.

"Maybe it's plot armour..." Denki pondered.

"Denki, shut up. We don't need negative brain power." Jiro told off, as I slightly sweat. 'Thank god Kaminari said it, also when did Jiro begin to call him by his first name?'

"Thank you for your patience!" Mei bowed as she walks off the stage.

"Mei Hatsume has forfeited. Tenya Iida is the winner? What am I doing here again?" Midnight announced.

"I ask that question every time I wake up." Aizawa commented.

"NOW THAT THE... ADVERTISEMENT NIGHTMARE IS DONE, CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS COME DOWN!!" Present Mic trying to return the mood.

"Do your best guys!" I commanded, as Mina gives a salute while Aoyama makes a off hand comment about himself.

"Your predictions for each match have been spot on, who do you think will win this match Izuku?" Kendo questioned, as Uraraka makes a similar motion like Iida but with a fake knife.

"My class's alien queen, Mina Ashido." I answered with Iida walks in completely dejected.

"I was played." The powerless robot crumpled into his chair. 

"It's ok Iida! At least you get to go to the next round, meaning another chance to prove yourself!" Uraraka consoled, with energy rebuilding within Iida.

"Thank you Ochaco. I needed that." He thanked, while I subconsciously began cracking my knuckles.

"THE NEXT MATCH IS THE BATTLE OF FLAMBOYANT STUDENT IN CLASS 1A!! WE HAVE THE SPARKLE MASTER, YUGA AOYAMA!! LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST, THE DANCING ALIEN MINA ASHIDO!!" Present Mic announced, as Mina walks onto the arena waving to the audience.

Looking at the two, Midnight karate chops the air. "Begin!" Aoyama making the first move, shooting his laser as Mina dodges while showing off her flexibility.

"Kirishima." I called out for him as he moves his ear next to me. "If you ask Mina out, you'll get to experience that flexibility personally." I whisper to him, keeping a innocent expression on my face. Kirishima's face goes completely red, challenging the colour of his hair. Returning to the match, Mina does a mid air split with the laser going underneath her. Kirishima passes out from a bleeding nose.

"I know your weakness Aoyama!" Mina proclaimed as she sprays acid onto his belt.

"No! Not my sparkling belt!" He cried out, with Mina uppercutting him into unconsciousness.

"GO MINA!!!" Kirishima shouted out to Mina as she waves back at him.

"Can you please clean up that blood? I can't stand the smell." Jurota Shishida asked.

"Oh that's right, the smell of blood. I'm so use to it that it doesn't effect me." I commentated, as Bakugo hugs me from behind the chair. "Oh! Do you guys know that human flesh tastes like pork?!" My classmates understanding why Katsuki is hugging me

"No and I didn't want to know! It just proves that you truly are a monster!" Mineta stated with a disgusted look on his face, as people in 1b agreeing to the first part.

"Mina Ashido wins!" Midnight proclaims, with Aoyama being carted out with his pants down.

"WHAT A WAY TO END A ROUND!! WOULDN'T YOU AGREE ERASERHEAD?!?" Mic making small talk. "NO COMMENT THAT'S FINE!! CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE STANDIUM- WAIT DID YOU DRAW EYES ON YOUR EYELIDS AGAIN AIZAWA!!!!" Sensei opening his eyes.

"Good luck you two!" I blessed them with a million watt smile. Both infected with the energy, leaving the benches with a smile. Kirishima on the ground leaning his own blood, as Mina hopes in.

"Fortune teller Tats! Tell us who will win this match!" Mina began praying to me.

"Kirishima will his battle between the blood stain on the ground by him from watch you." I stated, as Mina blushes while watching him on his elbows and knees. "All honestly this battle depending on if Momo having the confidence in herself."

"ALRIGHTY FOLKS!! NEXT UP WE HAVE THE FROGGY PRINCESS OF CLASS 1A, TSUYU ASUI!!" Mic called out Tsu as she jumps on stage. "NEXT WE HAVE THE VICE REPRESENTATIVE THAT HAS THE SMARTS TO MAKE ALL MIGHT CRY FOR FEELING LIKE A INADEQUATE TEACHER, MOMO YAOYOROZU!!" Walking onto the stage, slightly concerned.

"All Yaoyorozu did was state a logical observation of her classmates strategies and the flaws included. Also she wasn't the only one, and he's just an other loud blond." Every All Might fan boo's at Aizawa, taking all the flack from Momo.

"Are you two ready!?" Midnight checking them. "Begin!" Momo rushing towards Tsu, creating a shield to block the tongue attacks. A small glint forming in Momo's eyes, she creates a gun like object out of her stomach.

"AIZAWA!! YOUR STUDENT JUST MADE A GUN!! WHAT IS HER QUIRK!!" Mic questioned, while Momo uses the gun as she freezes Tsu.

"Creation. The ability to create anything out of the fat in her body, as long as she knows how it's made." Aizawa informing the now mummering crowd. 

Tsuyu collapsing to the ground shivering, barely being able to speak. "I-I s-s-surrender-er. *Ribbit*"

"Momo Yaoyorozu win via forfeit." Midnight announced while Momo drops the gun, as she begins to try and warm Tsuyu up. I stand and walk to the railing.

"Momo, Tsu. Here." I stated, throwing a small flame to Tsuyu. Landing on her as all the ice evaporate off of Tsu, beginning to walk normally.

"Thank you Rep. *Ribbit*" I smile while taking my seat.

"THE HAREM DRAGON TAKING CARE OF HIS GIRLS!! ANYWAYS, CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA"

Thanks for reading, peace!!