Part 47: Dynamite

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Katsuki's POV>

"FUCK-OW!!!" I shouted, crashing into a pile of trash.

"Again." The gremlin commanded, as I get up. "Do you know why you are doing this training?"

"NOPE!!!" I announced, jumping from wall to wall. Before I could reach the roof, Gran Torino launches me straight back into the garbage. "WHY AM I DOING THIS!?!"

"Why did you jump out of the train?" He countered, as I get up. "Again." The same scenario repays on loop, like a horrible sitcom.

"WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSE TO FUCKING TEACH ME!?!" I shouted at the retired old man.

"This is a punishment for not listening to me. What do you think would happen if had to go to your parents home, and tell them you died because you didn't listen to my instructions?" Gran Torino questions me, while looking into my eyes.

"Like they would fucking care! All they want me to do is achieve high school results-!" I barked back, only for him to kick my head back into the garbage and stand onto my chest.

"They do care! If you don't believe me, then talk to them about how you feel! If I'm wrong you can cuss and shout in front of me as much as you like." He told me off, looking me straight in the eyes. "How can your parents properly raise you if you keep bottling up your emotions? Then picture the emotions that they feel about you? Unable to express it because of your explosive personality, so they too bottle it up and force higher expectations on you." All of the energy that I've put up for all these years, finally drains away as I look away from the old man. "Good. Now let's do this again. This time, don't let your emotions cloud your judgement." Jumping off me, and landing on top of the roof. Getting up from the garbage, I look at the walls before beginning to jump between them again. At that moment Gran Torino launches towards me again, taking the hit allowing it to roll off the attack and landing onto the Roof. Looking around, I see a letter with it directed to me. Opening it up, as I begin to read it. "You did it. You manage to pass me to get here. Learn to accept yourself and the ones that are with you, then the mountainous peak of All Might will be far closer to you than compared to being by yourself. -Gran Torino" Walking to the edge, I see the Retired old man just standing on the ground looking up to me. "Come on! Time for lunch." Before walking to the entrance. I decide to take the roof entrance down.

<Tenya Iida's POV>

"Do you know why I am here?" The Chief of police questioned, as the doctor leaves after bandaging my wounds.

"Because I went after Stain-." I answered, before someone cuts me off.

"And almost got yourself killed!" Tensei shouted while rolling into the room. "You went after the villain who almost killed me for what?! Revenge!?!" I remain silent the entire time. "Tenya. You are not a hero, and this could easily ruin any chances in the future."

"I-I know. J-just seeing you like that, it just filled me up with so much..." I spoke, clenching onto the bed rest.

"Sigh* Seeing how you did no damage on Stain and their is no information of you using your quirk, we will let you off with a warning. However we have informed UA about the incident, and they might have their own punishment for you. Do you understand?" The dog mutation quirk user stated.

"Yes sir." I answered.

"Very well. If something like this happens again, the full force of the government will be on you. Have a lovely remainder of the day." The chief of police informed before leaving.

"Tenya." Tensei called out, as I turn to see him looking at his legs. "You know I can't protect you anymore. So you must protect yourself now, meaning that you need to start using that head of yours."

"I'm sorry-." I began apologising, only for him to cut me off.

"You can't fix anything with sorry." Brother countered, silencing me again. "Actions and placing validity into your words, will only make those words mean anything. Actions have consequences, and the fact that you don't know that tells me that you are not ready to be Ingenium. Once you have proven to me that you are ready, then you'll be given the title." Leaving me in shock as he rolls away, leaving me alone with my tears.

"Am I really that much of a failure?"

Thanks for reading! Sorry that this is shorter than usual! I'm dealing with sunburns, so remember to wear sunscreen! Peace!