Part 28: To Kill Or Not To Kill

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!!

<Izuku's POV>

"Shoto how can you fail that badly!" Endeavor shouted, annoying my parents, Todoroki and myself. "I trained you better than this!"

"Endeavor! You failed to teach your son anything that'll help him to become a hero he desires, at this rate Rei and your hero Agency would have been better teachers than you! Allow UA to do their jobs and allow him to be a hero he want to be!" Ryukyu called out Endeavor, clearly about to fight.

"Their is no need for fight! Why? Because I am here!!" All Might announced as he jumps in between them. "Now Ryukyu, please seat down with your wife. Endeavor can I have a word with you, alone." As he walks away, with mum compiling to his request.

"Tch." Endeavor scuffs as he walks to All Might.

"Well this is the perfect time to announce a 30 minute break for the students and to prepare for the next event, so please check out the stalls that are out side while we wait for them." Midnight stated as we begin to move.

"Tatsuma, do you mind speaking with me alone?" Todoroki questioned me, I simply nod at his request. As we both walk away, I turn my head to Katsuki and gave him 'If you follow, I'll ensure you feel all the pain inflected to me but a thousand times worse.' look. Walking down a hall way, we stop at the exit and lean back on opposite walls. "I wanted to ask, why did Endeavor give his sperm to your mother?" He questioned.

"He was drunk." I bluntly stated, surprising Todoroki but clearly not enough information. "I'm a mistake. Both my mum and Endeavor got drunk celebrating the rankings that year, I would not be here if All Might didn't pull Endeavor to the party. Endeavor told my mum to abort me, but she didn't and told the media that it was planned by getting back together with her ex."

"That makes more sense for Endeavor." Todoroki clearly understanding this. "Do you know what quirk marriages are?"

"Yes, as well as quirk slaves. To create offspring with a better quirk from their parents. Both illegal, but the fine for quirk marriages can be payed off if you have the money." I answered, with Todoroki getting confused by the quirk slaves. "Quirk slaves are people sold on the black-market for their quirk. Either for studying, forced labour or rape. The last and first one being the most common. This is a topic that I want to leave at that, please. But I assume Endeavor had a quirk marriage to create you?" Todoroki shook his to kick himself out of his daze.

"Yes that is correct. I was created to surpass All Might, so when my quirk manifested he forced me into harsh training. My mum tried stopping it, however it drove her insane to the point she poured boiling hot onto my left. Because of that I refuse to use my fire side, but during the Cavalry battle you forced me to use it. I want to tell you that'll never happen again." Todoroki told his story to me. 'I want to kill Endeavor.' 'I won't let you kill Endeavor.' 'I'm going to kill Endeavor.' 'I won't allow you to kill Endeavor, my job is to protect you and that is what I'm doing.' "Tatsuma? Are you ok?" I sigh in annoyance.

"No, Atlas is stopping me from killing Endeavor. Also that refusing to use something because of it's origins is stupid." I informed, completely shocking him on both aspects. "Do you know anything about World War 2? The Nazis used the Jews as lab rats to massively improve their medical knowledge of the human body, and that research is still being used today to save lives." Todoroki remains silent. "I won't tell you to use it. At the end of the day it's your decision, but I suggest you go talk to your mother if you been saying away from her. She might have caused that scar on your face, but that does not mean she isn't guilty for it and fearing the worse for you." I walk away to go eat.

After eating my lunch, I walk back to the main arena to see the girls in my class in cheerleaders outfits. "LOOK FOLKS!! THE GIRLS FROM CLASS 1A HAVE TO GIVE SOME FANSERVICE TO THE AUDIENCE!!" Present Mic announced.

"Ladies what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Denki and Mineta stated that class 1A girls have to cheerlead... Oh, we got played!" Momo realising what happened, along with the rest of the girls.

"Well you all look amazing, but you should really talk to me before something like this. Now Mineta and Kaminari!" I look over to them as they begin to run, only to fail as two flame dragon claws grabs them by the head and pulls them towards me. "Momo, please make to cheerleading outfits for these two." Momo complying as I use my flames to grab them, covering the perverts completely in flames. The fire disperses to show Mineta and Kaminari both in cheerleading outfits. "Oh, sorry. I might have destroyed your PE uniforms. Also, for lying about a formal event, you two are banned to go to get new PE uniforms till the end of the sports festival." Both of the perverts began covering themselves, as they where about to argue back. "Do I Make Myself Clear?"

"Y-yessir!!!!" They comply, calming myself down.

"Thank you Tats/Izuku/Tatsuma/Rep *Ribbit*/Flame Boy/Cinnamon Roll." The girls in unison stated, while hugging me. I instantly tensed up, and slightly shaking in fear. Beginning to realize what they doing, I slowly calm down.

"THE HAREM DRAGON HAS CLAIMED MORE GIRLS TO HIMSELF!!"

Thanks for reading and peace!