Part 52: Two Heroes EP:1

Hey readers! This will be the first movie, Two Heroes. I'm literally rewatching the movie to ensure that I don't make any major mistakes. Hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Thank you for the opportunity, All Might." I exclaimed, turning to see a leaner and shorter version of the pro hero. "So what I saw all those years was not a illusion of my mind."

"Yes, I completely forgot that the winner of the race would learn this secret of mine." The deflated hero states while rubbing the back of his neck. "Doesn't really matter now, look out of the window." Complying, I turn my gaze to the window. "We are in view of I-island, meaning the most annoying part is coming up."

"Attention passengers! We will soon begin our decent to I-island." The pilot announced, as All Might finishes entering into his form and costume.

"I must maintain being in this form for the entire time we are in public." The pro hero complained before turning to me. "Now, it's time for you to change as well. UA allowed you to have your hero costume, correct?"

"Hai." I answered. With a flash of light, I'm completely changed into my hero-suit. "How long can you last in that form anyway?"

"Before the incident with AFO I could last for a week, however it's been slowly decreasing. Now I can only last for 2 hours." All Might states, causing me to lower my head.

"It's technically my fault isn't it?" I questioned, as All Might stares at me.

"No, it isn't your fault." The hero states, taking a seat next to me. "If it's anyone's fault, it's my own. I should have waited until your mother and fellow heroes, instead of rushing in and challenge AFO immediately." Placing a hand onto my shoulder, I turn to look at him. "You saved my life that day. By healing that my wounds and shielding us from any more harm, you are most likely the only reason why I'm here today." A small smirk forms on my face, as the plane lands on the artificial land mass. Remaining making idle chatter during the immigration process, and barely managing to escape the hoard of fans stamping over me for All Might. "I didn't expect to get stopped for so long. At this rate, we will be terribly late."

"Terribly late to what?" I questioned, watching All Might wiping away the multiple coloured lipsticks on his face.

"Oh! I forgot to mention this to you, but I wanted to drop in with a old friend of mine. Hope you don't mind?" All Might explained before the sound of pogo stick echoes towards us. 

"Uncle Might!!!" The blond female announced, jumping off her transportation and into his arms. "It's been so long since the last time we met!"

"Melissa, who have grown up so much!" All Might commented.

"Well I am 17 now, you know! Much heavier than the last time we met." She stated.

"Really?! I can't tell the difference!" The pro proclaimed while raising her higher into the air, causing the two to laugh with each other. "How has David been doing?"

"He's been extremely busy with a project that's extremely confidential." The blond female informed. "He actually doesn't know that you are here. This is a surprise for him."

"Scientists and their secrets!" All Might announced before turning to me. "Before I forget! Young Tatsuma, I would like to introduce you to my friend's daughter."

"Hello, I'm Melissa Shield!" She introduced herself, moving her hand out to shake mine.

"P-pleasure t-to meet y-you. I-I'm I-Izuku T-Tatsuma, a-a s-student of A-All Might's." I informed, shakily reaching out to shake her hand. 'Smooth.'

"A student of All Might? So you are apart of the hero course in UA?" Melissa deduced, looking at All Might slightly.

"Besides what he may seem like, he's one of the strongest students and class representative." All Might informed, slightly confusing her as he continues. "Young Tatsuma, mind introducing her to Atlas?"

"You don't need to tell me twice." Atlas proclaimed, forming next to me scarring her with the fire. "Hello, I'm Atlas. The flame elemental that lives within Tatsuma, and don't worry about the fire. It won't harm you unless you do something to us."

"A sentient quirk? Interesting!" Melissa instantly begins studying the half naked elemental.

"If you want to study me, we should wait till where alone. Then you can touch me all you want~." Atlas teased, causing her to blush and step away from him.

"Atlas." I spoke, as the elemental begins to sweat while turning to me. "Return." Instantly complying, slightly scarring All Might. "S-sorry about that. A-Atlas s-seems to h-have a t-thing for 17 year old l-ladies."

"W-well we should leave. Don't want to miss David." All Might changed the subject, breaking Melissa out of her blushing mess.

"Y-yeah! This way!" She spoke before grabbing her Pogo stick and collapsing it away, before we walk away. 'Atlas why are you causing us more trouble?' 'Fun.'