Part 17: The Power Of A Suit

The writer, the writer, the dark writer's snoring.
Hope you enjoy the story, that is if you survive the writer~!
(Wait I'm the writer?)

<Izuku's POV>

After Introductions, the class was dismissed. Momo and I begin to walk over to the same area. "I am assuming that we are both getting picked up?" She stated, creating some communication between us.

"Y-yeah... I-is I-it y-your par-ents o-or -." I was questioning as something grabs me from behind, my eyes immediately ignite as my body begins react. Pulling the attacker off, I reverse the grapple and pin the attacker to the ground. My legs trapping hers as one of my hands pulled back to strike, as the other has a tight gripe on both her wrists as I pull them above he periwinkle hair. "N-NN-Nejire?!?"

"Hi!" I let go of her, as I remain sitting on her.

"You know I could have killed you just then?!" I bluntly stated, shocking both the girls. Realising how harsh I spoke, I quickly ran to and inside the car.

"Sir, are you alright?" Wallis asked me, as I shook my head. "Well we still have to wait a bit. Your mother requested for us, to go to her agency with a Nejire Hado." I curled up into a ball, with him turning on the radio.

Besides the pro hero teacher's the next day went by fairly normally. Baku-squad trying to indoctrinate me into their group, Iida telling me off about breaking a rule that doesn't exists in this school, and girls from other classes hitting on me during lunches. However the last class is definitely going to break it. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" All Might said, absolutely not coming into the classroom like a normal person. "In this class you will learn the fundamentals of being a hero, today we will be doing." Pulling a card out that says 'BATTLE TRAINING', noticing how pumped Katsuki is. "Before we do their is something missing." All Might presses a button, as rows of cases rise from the ground. "These are your hero-suits, yours is based off of your table seat. Get changed and meet me at Ground Beta." Grabbing my case and headed to the locker room.

(His costume, but without the Tartaros crest, and has a yellow utility belt) 

"Wow, you look amazing Deku-kun." Uraraka said walking over to me.

"D-Deku-kun?" I said with a confused expression on my face.

"Yeah, isn't that what Bakugo kept calling you?" Uraraka said, placing a to her finger to her cheek.

"It's a childhood nickname he has for me. But if you want to call me something, please call me Izuku." Slightly tilting my head while giving a small smile. Uraraka began deeply blushing, as I noticing All Might is about to start speaking. "By the way, Uraraka. Compared to you, I look like a candle next to a inferno." Moving my gaze to All Might, as most of the girls are jealous over Uraraka. 'Why did I say that!?! Why did I say that!?! Atlas do you know the easiest way to die?!?' 'Yes. From embarrassment.' Atlas begins to laugh.

"Now. Today's lesson, we will be doing Heroes vs Villains. In teams of 2, the heroes mission is to secure the bomb planted or defeat all the villains in the designated time frame-." All Might announced as Iida interrupts him.

"Sir, how are we going to designate the teams? Is it by seating arrangements or academic ranks?" Iida being an idiot who doesn't know what breaks are for.

"Through lots!" All says, whilst pulling out two boxes.

"Sir is that the smartest decision?" He questioned All Might's methods.

"Shut four eyes! This way is the most fucking logical thing to do! We can't rely on the same fucking extra's all the time, heroes are forced to work together based on the fucking problem!" Katsuki shouted.

"Besides all the swearing, Young Bakugo is correct! Now let's get this show running!" All Might announced as he begins to draw the lots.

Heroes: Katsuki Bakugo & Ochaco Uraraka. Vs. Villains: Mashirao Ojiro & Eijiro Kirishima.

Heroes: Momo Yaoyorozu & Mina Ashido. Vs. Villains: Denki Kaminari & Minoru Mineta.

Heroes: Mezo Shoji & Tokoyami Fumikage. Vs. Villains: Rikido Sato & Kyoka Jiro.

Heroes: Koji Koda & Yuga Aoyama. Vs. Villains: Hanta Sero & Tsuyu Asui.

Heroes: Izuku Tatsuma & Toru Hagakure. Vs. Villains: Tenya Iida & Shoto Todoroki.

'Great I have to face my literal half brother. Speaking of which, why has he covered his fire side with ice? I now it's his fire side based off the heat difference on his body.' 'You forgot what your mother told you about your father. He is a literal dumpster fire of a being, most likely it is a sign of defiance against a abusive father.' Atlas stated, making my blood boil. "Alright everyone follow me to the observation room, Villain team you have five minutes till the Hero team enters." All Might announced as I follow the rest of the class.

"Hey Tats, when did you have scales around your eyes?" Mina asked.

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's because I was thinking about a literal dumpster fire." I stated, uncaring about the nickname. 'If you did what I think you did, Endeavor. I'll show you the definition of a dragons wrath.'

Thanks for reading and peace!