Part 66: Exam Begin!

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Katsuki's POV>

"Bakugo. We need to make a plan against All Might." Todoroki informed as I continue walking towards the centre. "We can't fight All Might."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CANNOT DO, YOU HALF&HALF BASTARD!!!" I shouted at his face, before taking a deep breath in. "If we try and sneak around, he'll destroy the entire city for us. If we aim to eliminate him, then he'll out class us because of our lack of understanding of each others move sets. If I was paired Deku instead of you, we could easily win against the pro. Hell, he could do it alone if All Might pisses him off."

"You honestly believe that Tatsuma can defeat All Might?" Todoroki questioned, causing me to stop and properly turn to him. "I saw what he did during the I-island incident, but I chalked it up to gaining a power boost from me."

"At the moment, it doesn't matter what we think Deku can do." I countered, turning to face where All Might's direction. "I have a plan to topple the titan."

<Tsuyu's POV>

"This is going to be easy!" Sero announces, while stretching his body.

"Sero. Your hands are shaking. *Ribbit*" I countered, causing him to look down at his trembling hands. "It's understandable to be afraid, pretending that it doesn't exist will lead to our defeat."

"So what do you suggest? We are literally going up against a pro, and besides the weights I don't think he'll hold back." Hanta questioned, looking up to me with concern plastered onto his face.

"Focus on what you can do, and how we can defeat the challenge ahead of us. *Ribbit*" I answered, while grabbing his shoulder. "What he lacks is mobility, something that we have. He has intelligence and numbers, so we need to think."

"G-got it!" He stutters out, taking deep breathes to calm himself. "Wait. What do you mean by 'numbers'?"

"I have the numbers in man power." Every Ectoplasm announces, surrounding us to the much of our surprise. "And you're right, none of the teachers are holding back." 

<Momo's POV>

"What's the plan?" Tokoyami breaks the awkward silence between us, while we begin to run to the exit.

"First, let's keep our quirks active. That way we know when Aizawa is in view of us." I begun explaining, as Tokoyami releases Dark Shadow from himself. "Next how far can Dark Shadow go from you?"

"Practically limitless, only that their will be a umbilical cord connected leading back to me and that he'll run out of energy if left in the light" The edge lord explained, surprising me with it's usefulness. "Also the umbilical cord allows for limited telepathic communication, allowing .

"That's amazing! Send Dark Shadow ahead of us, but ensure that he stays in the shade to conserve energy." I proclaimed, as Dark Shadow follows the instructions. "Tokoyami. Their is one more part to this plan, that's more important than any other part."

"Really? What is it?" Tokoyami questioned, turning his head to look at me.

"Trust yourself and your abilities." I announced, catching him off guard. "I don't if you began doubting yourself because of being eliminating before hitting the final round, during the sports festival or because of your Internship. Either way, I know the feeling of being inadequate after work so hard to get to this point. I'm here to help you, even if it's to help asking out Tsuyu on a date."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Tokoyami defended, absolutely blushing a massive storm. "Tatsuma hasn't said anything about Tsu and I-I!"

"Tsu and you are stoic with your expressions, making it difficult if you aren't focused on them." I replied, while a small smirk forming on my lips. "But the fact that you predicted Tatsuma to say something, proves that you actually have feelings for 1A's froggy princess. Trying to be her prince?"

"Yaoyorozu!" Tokoyami announced, as I kind of waved it off. "When did you stop creating-?!"

"Uh oh."

<Izuku's POV>

"Hello kitten~." Midnight commented, ripping up her hero-suit to allow maximum output of her quirk. "Hope you enjoy the show~."

"I certhainly do!" Mineta calls out, watching from far away. "I geth a free pass and tho see Midnight practhically naked!" A disgusted look adorns my face, trying my hardest not to swap targets and destroy the Grape shit. Rushing towards the heroine, I make a obvious slash towards her. Barely dodging from the speed, I cut off one of the weights on her arms. Repeating the process again, I remove the last one on her other arm and one on her legs. Sliding from a attack with her whip, I grab onto the last weight and lift her off the ground before 'slamming' her back first to the ground to destroy the last weight. Pinning the Heroine on the ground, I dramatically begin putting the other cuff on, only to 'Accidentally' breathe in and becoming a 'victim' of Midnight's quirk while slumping onto her.

"I found a way to burn off your gas before it enters my system. I'm telling you this so that you can challenge the grape before he becomes a danger to my peers. Otherwise I'll just get up at the right time and put this cuff onto you." I whispered into the Heroine's ear, playing it as me using her as a body pillow.

"Damn ith!!! Why did you fail right when you were abouth to win for us!?! AND NOW YOU'RE RUBBING ITH IN BY USING HER AS A BODY PILLOW!!!!" Mineta compromises his location, while Midnight slides me off her. 

"Sleep well my big kitty~. I'll toy with the loud grape while you sleep. It's going to be fun~! The kitty destroyed my limiters, meaning this is going to be fun!!"

Thanks for reading and peace, kittens!