Part 22: Mumma Dragon

Hey readers, Hope you enjoy!

<Nejire's POV>

Flying to the USJ, focusing most of my power and strength to simply keeping up with Ryukyu. Her size triple the considered maximum of her power, with the majority of her human features almost disappeared. 'I've only heard rumours from her sidekicks that worked during the first few months of Izuku's kidnapping, where they had to lock her up when she entered into this state.' Flying from behind a giant domed build. "That's the plac-." Unable to finish my sentence, as she triples her speed and slightly spinning me out of the air.

Landing on the main road, panting from all that energy use. I notice a boy with engines on his calves running up. Before he could speak, All Might rushes up to us. "Young Iida, why are you out here? That goes for you too Nejire."

"Sir the USJ is being attacked by villains, as well as blocking all communication!" This Iida stated.

"I'm here because Izuku Tatsuma's tracker went off line, and I guided his mother here." I answered, only for a earth shaking roar knocks us off our feet. "Oh, did I forgot to mention. I think she is in her berserker dragon mode." 

"Let's hope that Young Tatsuma can calm her down before she levels the entire USJ." All Might physically literally sweats, whilst trying to keep his composer.

<Izuku's POV>

"Hello we are the League Of Villains, and we are here to kill All Might." A misty portal villain appears behind us. "Look their is already one that accepts demise."

"GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" Katsuki shouted, launching a explosion at the villain.

"Sorry, that didn't work. Anyway, time to send you to your demise." The villain stated, opening portals around us. 

The feeling of falling rushed through me, until I crashed into a large body of water. Unable to swim, I instinctively began using my quirk. A massive explosion of steam and screams erupt from the zone, with the only ones to were immune was Asui and Mineta who manage to stay conscious. While the torment of flame continues to burn around me, Tsuyu walks up to the flame. "W-whath athre you dothing?! He'll burn you!" Mineta trying to stop her, all while rubbing his the slight burn marks.

"Tatsuma has something that you'll never get from any girl and most guys. Ribbit*" Tsuyu walks into my flames. "Trust." The feeling of a warm embrace, surrounds her as she walks toward me. Pulling me into a hug she spoke. "I hope I never feel what you have been through Tatsuma. No one in this class would disagree with that. You have everyone's trust, and you can trust us that we will have your back. All we ask of you is to be the leader we need at the darkest times, to shine a path that we can follow. Can you do that? Ribbit*" Taking a few deep breaths, the flame dissipate.

"How the hell did you calm him down? Did you suck him-" Mineta couldn't finish that sentence, as a fire fist instantly knocks him out.

"And that's why I don't consider you apart of the class." I state, with the remaining flames wrap around him to pull his unconscious body. Walking over to the centre plaza "Ok, now that's over. Assuming that they are blocking all forms of communication, the main campus has either has or been informed by my mum that my tracker is being jammed. Both teachers and pros should be here any moment." Small flickers of flame pulse off my arm, forming into a baby version of Atlas flame. "Atlas, if you see any of my classmates in trouble, do what you see fit that excludes killing people." "The lack of faith." "In the opponents you are facing. Most of the look like street thugs." With that Atlas flies off.

"What was that? Ribbit*" Tsuyu asked, watching Atlas flying over to the Mountain Zone.

"A flame elemental as the form of a flame dragon. Long story short, the villain that kidnapped me. He is able to steal quirks from others if he willing/breaks their minds, but if he isn't careful that quirk would be destroyed or damaged. He can repair them by fusing other quirks with the chosen quirk to repair it. That is one of those quirks." Tsuyu is shocked, scared and horrified because I went through that. At that moment a explosion of red lightning exploded from the mountain zone, as Atlas moves to the Conflagration Zone. 

Now being able to see the Centre Plaza, we watch Aizawa completely dominating the villains. The one with hands rushes towards sensei, only to stop as the roof collapses as mum crashes into the ground. She is in a form that I've never seen before, being a form of a complete dragon. Unknowingly she has the Nomu under her talons being crushed and unable to move, as she takes a deep breath in. "RROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!" Rage echoes throughout the entire world as the ground shacks in fear. The bloodlust emitting off of her knocks out every thug in the plaza, including Tsuyu, everyone at the entrance and Mineta who woke up from the roar only to be knocked out in fear. Paralysed in fear was Aizawa, Hand villain, Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima and Atlas who stopped and stared. I was simply smiling.

Hand villain was the first to speak. "Nomu, kill it!" The creature tries to escape mum's grasp, only for mum to grow angrier when hearing 'Nomu'. Moving her head down to the creature, she rips the head off it's body and turning the rest of it into pulp. "Cheat! You fucking cheater! That was to kill All Might! How can a fucking NPC kill the Nomu!?" He said as the head roles to his feat. The head begins to regenerate it's body. "Ha! The Nomu has super regeneration. You won't be able to kill it-!" He said picking it up, only for it to turn into dust. "Kurogiri, we're leaving. Now!" At that, a portal opens underneath him, leaving the scene of the crime.

I whistle causing mum to look at me, and walk over to me. Slowly returning into her human form, she spoke. "Are you ok honey?"

Thanks for reading, and peace!