Part 2: Plans For The Future

I found this image on googling, please go support the creator of the image.

////////////////////////////////

"Inko-chan?"

"Ryu-san, what's wrong?" The slim greenette asked.

After taking a few deep breaths, heroine said. "I'm pregnant Inko, and the father of the child wants me abort it." With disgust and anger seeping out, the further she spoke. "And if I decide to keep the child, he will not help or support raising the child." As tears have restarted flowing from her eyes.

"Hey, it's my job to cry whenever something happens ok." Inko said, as she rubs the tears from her face. After a few second, she started ask with a sweet innocent smile. "Now tell me, who is this guy? I need to find him and slowly rip the skin cells off his body. Also I should text Mitsuki-chan to see if she can help me move the body?"

After recovering from the greenette's bloodlusts, Ryukyu spoke. "Inko, it's Endeavor's. And I do not want my ex and both of my dearest friends going to jail for me." Moving her hands to grip onto her best friend and ex-lover's hands and pull them down her lap. "Plus I don't think your here to support me. So, how have you and Hisashi been? Sorry that I couldn't make the wedding or talk to you for the past few years." Trying to lighten the mood and move the focus on her.

Inko's smile slowly dropping by the mention of both Endeavor, Hisashi and the wedding. "Well, the wedding was called off when I caught Hisashi with another a girl, one week before it." Ryuko was shocked when she heard that, and was equally wanting to murder a bitch for hurt this, sometimes scary cinnamon roll. Only to double down on shock from what she heard next. "He told me that the reason he cheated is because I cannot have children."

A few seconds past as the Dragon hero pulled the greenie into a hug. "I'm so sorry that had happened to you. I know that you really wanted to have a child, almost longer than I've known you." With Inko started getting teary eyed.

"It's okay, plus the past is not important right now." Inko responded. "For right now, we need to figure out what to do with that baby dragon living in your belly"

"Well, we both know that I refuse to abort or put it into an orphanage." Both nodding in agreement. "And I can't take care of the child and my hero work at the same time without support, so I'm in quite a sticky situation" Ryuko finished.

"Hmm... I got it!!" Inko smiling massively. "We can get back together. And after you recover from giving birth you can return back to hero work, while I'll take care of the child being the stay at home mother!"

"That is a good idea... However their is the issue of how I got pregnant? That will cause issues with the media." Slightly sadden by the issues faced when you are a popular top hero. "And if they find out about Endeavor being the father. That will be hell for both of us, but more on me based on the fact Endeavor is married."

"Well... Be slightly honest." Confusing the heroine. "Make it sound like, Endeavor was doing us a favour by 'donating' his sperm so we can raise a child together. Yes, this will cause you issues when they find out you're gay, but that's better than being a harlot in the media."

After taking a few breaths, Ryuko spoke. "Are you sure you want this on yourself? I know you want children, but this different?" Clearly worried about her mental health.

"It's alright. Maybe... No, this child is going to be one of the greatest blessing in this world, and if Endeavor wants nothing to do with it then all he will have is bad luck!" Inko passionately explained, causing Ryuko to share a smile with her.

"Sometimes I think you a angel sent from heaven, you know that right?" The heroine said. "My guardian angel of hope. What did this dragon do to deserve someone like you?" Moving her hands to Inko's face and pulling her into a kiss.