Part 11: Symbol Of Hope

Heyo readers, hope you enjoy!

<"Izuku"'s POV>

"You have been here for over a year, give up." AFO commanded.

"Really? I thought it was a 3 months. Man, time fly's when your having fun!" Atlas chuckling to himself. 'Is it a smart idea to joke about the predicament we are in right now?' I thought. 'Yes.'

"Well if that's the case, should I bring one of your mothers here, or maybe the Bakugo's? I think they would love to know what you have been doing for the past year, with personal experience." He questioned, grinning to the possible response. 'No, not them! Please not them.'

"Go ahead. They are strong enough to handle this, plus they should be on guard due to what you did." Atlas contoured.

"Unless they went through your funeral." He stated, showing an image of everyone who knew and cared for me, crying to my picture with candles surrounding it. Katsuki with small tears to his eyes, as his clenched hands are dripping blood. Seeing my mums crying in each others embrace, as my head drops as tears fall down my face. "Where did all that bravado go? If that is all I needed to do, I should hav-." AFO was cut off by my laughing. "What."

"Look. They are wearing the wrong rings, AFO." Atlas and I stated.  Looking back to the image, to see my mum's ring having no diamonds or crystals on it. But a insignia on it.

"All you have done, is fuelled a flame that you didn't have control over in the first place

"All you have done, is fuelled a flame that you didn't have control over in the first place." We stated, looking back at AFO, as my blended yellow blue eyes while flames flare out of the limbal ring. A slight heat wave emits off of me, while he just tch* and walks out of my cell. "Please stay strong mums."

<Ryuko's POV with slight time-skip>

"Happy birthday to you~. Happy birthday to you~. Happy birthday, dear Izuku. Happy birthday to you~." As Inko, myself and the Bakugo's sing to an image of Izuku smiling around presents that we laid for him this year and the last two years. 

Inko collapsing to the ground. "I can't anymore! My heart can't take it any longer, their has been no sign of him for three years! Is their any hope that he is aliv-." I was about to cut her off, until Katsuki did it for me. Grabbing her by the arms and shaking her.

"Don't you fucking finish that sentence! He is still alive! No matter fuck what! If we find his fucking body, then he still fucking alive! Burning in our fucking souls, to guide us for the fucking rest of our fucking lives and then into the fucking afterlife!" He said, with a flood of tears flowing down his face.

"I'm sorry." Inko said, with a flood of tears that no one could dream to challenge. "I just miss him so much. I just wish that he can give us a sign, anything that shows that he is alive."

At that my phone rings, catching everyone attention including myself. "Hello, this is Ryukyu." I answered.

"Hello this is Detective Naomasa. We have found were AFO is hiding, he's in an abandoned warehouse at the eastern docks." He said, sounding like he is in a rush.

"What makes you so sure that it is this one? Last time it was a complete bust." I stated.

"Because we did thermal imaging on the area, and you are going to love it. I'm sending the image to you, and the party would have already started. I've already informed All Might." As he hangs up, as the image has been received. I drop my phone, and Rush straight out without a single word. My phone landing on it's back to show the thermal imaging of the fairy tail logo, burning bright on the warehouse.

<Izuku's POV>

'H-how much l-longer do you think it'll be until they f-find it Atlas?' Barely having the strength to keep my eyes open. 'I can't say. Maybe a few months longer. The longer it's up, the better chance that you'll be found.' Atlas reassured me. Before I can continue to doubting myself, a loud crashing sound echoed through out the facility, as one of my shackles breaking from the vibrations. 'Time to get working.' At that I stop making the symbol on the roof, and focus on melting the locks for the other shackles. Forgotten energy surges through me as the last two blows up. Rising from my own position, my body cracks and wobbles awake. Walking over to the bars, ripping them open by through heat and determination. "Is this how it feels to be Kacchan? Weak with a strong quirk." Checking the other cells for any other person inside, only smelling the blood of people who couldn't last. Rage building as I come across the monster that was feeding me, it seeing me causes it to screech and rush towards me. "Go to hell!" As a flame arura surrounds me. The 'Nomu' is what AFO called it, came a meter away before turning into nothing, as not even ash can form from the heat. Coming across a pile of clothes, finding mine and more children's clothing than adults. Putting on the clothes that fit me, cause mum raised me better than to run around naked. Another large clashing sound vibrated across, coming from the way I'm walking. Entering the main room, I see both AFO and All Might laying on the ground dying surrounded by rubble. Running over to All Might, seeing him bleeding out from his left side. "No, don't die. Don't die! DON'T DIE!!" I begin screaming, before Atlas takes control. Placing my hands on the injury as a goldish white flame engulfs the injury. "Burn away anything that gets in the way!" Before collapsing onto All Might from exhaustion.

Thanks for reading, peace!