Part 26: The Harem Dragon Is Born

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

As the rest of the contestants finishes the race, I patiently wait for the next event occur. "Alrighty, now can the rest of the students please go to the seating area." Looking at the ones who made it, two students that are not from the hero course remain. The sleep deprived purple haired kid that walked away on that day, and a girl with pink hair and covered in gadgets with a smile of a mad scientist plastered onto her face. "Now for the second event." Midnight announced whilst cracking her whip, as the screen begins to role the possible outcomes. "The next obstacle you will be facing is the... Cavalry Battle!" As everyone begins to roar. "Now the rules are simple. In teams of 2 to 4, 1 of you will be designated as the leader. The leader will have a headband that is the total worth of the each member, as well if the leader falls onto the ground they are disqualified. Each members worth is a increases by 5 based on your ranking from the obstacle race. Quirks are permitted, however if you use force that knocks a leader onto the ground your team is as well disqualified." She explained.

"So for me, I should get 210. Also in play is 4,515 points on the field, depending if the writer's calculations are correct." I stated without thinking, uncaring stated without anyone noticing.

Looking back at Midnight, she has a maniacal smile forming on her face. "The only exception to this is first place, who is worth 1,000,000 points!" At that everyone stares at me with a predatory hunger. "You have 15 minutes to make your teams, so begin!" 

Looking over to Katsuki, he looks back only for a second as he walks away. I sigh at this. "Hey Izuku! Lets team up!" Uraraka enthusiastically announced, while jumping towards me.

"Thank you Uraraka! I really need you." Giving a bright smile, as Uraraka becomes a blushing mess.

"Hey, million boy! I'm joining your team!" The pink haired girl claimed. "I need to use you to get my babies the spotlight that they deserve!"

"B-babies?!" Both Uraraka and I questioned as she points to her gadgets.

"O-ok then, we still need one more person. Oh! I know who!" I proclaimed, jogging over to Tokoyami. "Hey Tokoyami, do you-"

"No. Our quirks aren't suitable together." Tokoyami completely shooting me down, before I could get the chance to explain my reasoning he walks away.

"Do you need a partner? Ribbit*" Tsuyu asked. "I can join, otherwise I'll be joining Mineta." Shivers flow down her spine.

"Sure you can join. I was looking for my last member." I replied, looking at her as the rest of the team join in. "Seeing how I couldn't get Tokoyami. That leaves me as the omnidirectional defence. The combination of Uraraka's quirk and Hatsume's creations, will allow us the to boost our mobility. Tsu, you will be attacking other teams by using your tongue to grab their headbands. Any questions?" All of them shake their heads at this. "Good now, who wants to be the leader? I prefer it not being me on the bases that you guys will be carrying me." The girls look at each other then points to me.

"Harem dragon king Izuku/Tatsuma/Million Boy." All three commanded, as I sigh in defeat.

"Times up! Everyone get into your positions!" Midnight announced.

"NOW THAT THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN MADE LETS SEE WHAT THEY MADE!" Present Mic shouted. "FROM LEAST AMOUNT OF POINTS TO MOST WE HAVE TEAM TSUNTORI, TEAM RIN, TEAM KODAI, TEAM KENDO, TEAM SHINSO, TEAM MONOMA, TEAM HAGAKURE, TEAM MINETA, TEAM TODOROKI, TEAM BAKUGO AND LASTLY TEAM... HAREM DRAGON!?!" Confused why my team name is like that.

"The majority of the team asked me to change the name for the team, so seeing how it's first place team I went with it." Midnight answered, as everyone looks at my team seeing me in a blushing mess on top of three girls who are smiling to my embarrassment.

"Midoriya you bastard! I'm the one who is going to have a harem not you!" Mineta screeched at me. As my blushing completely is destroyed at this as I stare down at him.

"Minoru Mineta. If you even try a seduce a woman that has already refused you, I'll personally destroy all of your balls. And I mean all!" I proclaimed, as a wave of protectiveness pulsates out of me. Every pervert in the area is in complete fear, with them only felt the seething bloodlust in every word. Oppositely every woman feels secure in my presence, as Uraraka tightens her grip on me while rest head on my side. "Hehe. S-sorry for that out burst." As my shyness slightly plays up.

"DON'T BE SORRY!/ YOUR AMAZING!/ WE LOVE YOU!" All the females in the stadium began screaming out, as most of the guys are becoming jealous at this.

"We don't need to worry about grand babies, do we?" Inko questioned to Ryukyu, with a slight blush forming on my face.

"No, the harem dragon has been created." Ryukyu answered, all while I return back into a blushing mess.

"Shoto! You better show that boy that you are far superior in every way!" Endeavor shouted at Todoroki, as I give him a death stare that would in any other case send him into the hospital.

"Endeavor. It seems that Todoroki is under my sons protection So if you don't want to die, then I suggest you sit down and keep your mouth shut." Inko told him off, as he just flaring away whilst waking. "Izuku, I can't here you but I know you can hear me. Don't worry about anything else but the task in front of you. You have people relying on your performance, so don't let them down."

Taking a deep breath I look directly at both mum's, nodding in silences as I turn my head back to the arena. "Let's give it our all."

Thanks for reading and peace!