Part 70: Mall

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"G-good morning everyone!" I exclaim, walking into classroom.

"It is for you guys. Isn't it?" Denki questioned, deflating into his seat.

"Yeah. We get to watch you suffer." Jiro teased, poking his face in the process.

"Come on! I'm not the only one who failed the practical!" Kaminari redirected the attention to the other deflated peers. "Why are you just targeting me?!"

"If you don't know the answer for why Jiro is targeting you, then you truly are dense." Momo commented, causing the punk rock girl to blush and the electric quirk to become confused.

"Man! I really wanted to go to the summer camp with everyone else!" Mina complained, only for Kirishima to hug her from the side.

"Everyone, quiet." Aizawa commanded, instantly causing the class to take their seats. "Now, I have information about the camp." Sato, Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari completely flatten onto their tables. "Everyone will be going to the camp." At that, the class begins to cheer in joy, instantly silenced by Aizawa Activating his quirk. "The reason is that, some of you failed the practical but passed the theory. However that simply means during the camp, you'll be doing harsher training than the others. - Yes Ojiro?"

"What do you mean by 'training'?" The tail quirk user questioned.

"The forest lodge is a boot camp, where you'll be training your quirks." Sensei informed, making everyone to nod their heads. "The ones that'll be doing the harsher training is Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari, Rikido Sato, Eijiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero." The four turn to the tape quirk user, watching his face contort in realisation. "Before you start to complain, you practically did nothing and placed more pressure onto your teammate."

"Yes sir." Sero defeatedly exclaimed, while I raise my hand.

"Yes Tatsuma?" Aizawa stated, turning to face me.

"W-will electronics be permitted for us to bring along?" I questioned, catching him off guard. "I-if it's the case then, I'll need to inform my parents about me turning it off."

"I'll bring that up to the principle. However, here are Lodge Guides for all of you." Our sleep deprived teacher informed, handing out them out before taking out his sleeping bag. "Talk to yourselves, just make sure you don't wake me." Checking through the pamphlet, I begin to list the items that I require. 

"Hey guy! Why don't we all go to the mall to any items that we are missing?!" Hagakure exclaimed, causing the majority of the class to nod in agreement.

"Yeah! We can meet up at the one in the Kiyashi ward!" Mina energetically announced, causing the rest of us to nod in agreement.

"O-ok, just need a time and I'll be their." I stated, right before Midnight walks in.

"Are you kittens ready for Modern Hero Art History?"

"H-hey guys!" I called out, walking to the rest of the group, wearing a white tank top with a black leather and ripped denim jeans. "S-sorry that I'm late."

"Hey Izu-ku." Uraraka spoke, only to begin staring at me blushing. "H-hot."

"Damn Tats, you already broke her." Mina teased, causing her to begin floating into the sky. Grabbing her ankle, I pull back down into my arms. "Well you two love birds have fun~!" At that everyone splits into small groups, leaving her and I together.

"I-I um-, w-what things do you need to get?" Uraraka stuttered out a question, while I still hold onto her.

"T-the basics like sunscreen, bug repellent and a new tooth brush. My last one broke on me." I answered, looking down into her eyes. "I-I'm waiting for you to release your quirk."

"Oh! R-release!" She quickly deactivated her quirk, and pulling out of the hug. "S-sorry about that!"

"I-it's not a problem, but you're stuttering as much as me probably is." I chuckle to myself, watching her become increasingly more flustered. "Come on. Times ticking, and we still need to get our items."

"Right!" Uraraka announced, before we begin walking around the mall. Collecting your items instantly, we begin our exploration of other store for random items.

"I think that we're done for now, want to head to the food court? My treat." I questioned, turning to face her. Right before she could argue, her stomach grumbles at much of her dismay. "I take that as a yes."

"I don't want to be a trouble-." She tried to convince me otherwise, only for me to grab her hand and guide her to the food court.

"You think I don't realise that you are starving yourself?" I countered, looking into her eyes. "The reason why you smell like Strawberry Mochi is because of your diet being practically Mochi."

"Please. I don't want to be any trouble." Uraraka pleaded, pulling me straight in front of me. "The reason why I wish to be a hero, is to not to trouble for the ones I care for and to give them a easy life."

Entering into a hug, I whisper into her ear. "I'm going to keep worrying about you if you don't eat." Leaning my torso away from the hug, while using my hand to raise her chin to look at me. "I know the feeling of starving, so please join me for a meal."

"I- ok." She quietly complied, causing me to kiss her forehead before continuing to had to the food court. "Thank you."

Thanks for reading! 

Boy, this was a nightmare to write! At this point of the anime. I switched over to the manga, meaning my memory of this point is a be wobbly. 

But peace!