Part 15: I'm All Fired Up

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

The driver pulls up in front of UA, breaking me from my mummering and downplay of my hard work. "You are going to be fine, sir." The driver said, looking at me through the mirror.

Taking a deep breath in. "Thank you... Wait a minute, we've never done introductions to one another."

"You are correct we never did." He said smiling, as he leans into his chair. "My name is Wallis Breaker the 4th."

"After practically 6 years of driving me around, I finally know your name." I said looking at him in the mirror.

"Well their is no need for it, anyway shouldn't you be heading inside for the exam?" He questioned.

"Thank you again Wallis, for being their." I state as I rush into UA.

"Good luck, sir. You won't need it, right @Tiny_Knight?" Ignoring him as I enter. 'Why does he act weird? Maybe it's his quirk?' I think before tripping. 'Or I could just die, and never know. That seems like the only option now.'

Shutting my eyes till the pain floods me... but it didn't? Reopening my eyes to see a baby face girl, with brown hair and pinkish cheeks. "Sorry for using my quirk on you without permission, it's bad luck to fall." She said, giving me a cute smile. 'Someone has a crush~.' Atlas teases, causing me to run straight inside, completely embarrassed. 'You didn't even say thank you to her, Izuku. Are you trying to be rude?' Atlas began to tell me off. 'This is completely out of characteristic for you Atlas.' I state in my mindscape. 'Well I'm not a one trick dragon.'

After completing the written exam, I walk into the auditorium to see my spot next to Kacchan's. Seating down and begin to read the pamphlets. Everyone enters, as Present Mic begins to explain the exam. "Excuse me sir!" A Blue haired boy stands up. "You have only spoken about three robot, when the pamphlets says four. If this is a mistake, I'm truly disappointed in UA." He said before turning around. "And you with the goldish red hair! You have be muttering this entire time! If your not going to take this seriously, then I suggest you leave!"

I didn't even hear him, and continue muttering. "Ifthetheirareonlythreerobotsthatgiveoutvillainpointsthenthelastonemustbemultiplethatareworthnothingoronethatiswortheverythingdependingonthesize.Alsowhywouldtheycallitvillainpoints?Whynotjustpoints?Seeinghowseeinghowthedon'tstateanotherpointsystemthatmeansit'sprobablyasecretone-."

"Ok listener, the fourth robot is the Zero pointer. It is just a obstacle that you get zero points. So, it's better if you run from it." Present Mic states, causing Iida to bow to him a whilst giving me death stares.

Everyone heads off to the exam area, going on busses when we change into training clothes. Getting off the bus I begin to start stretching, noticing the girl that saved me from killing myself of embarrassment, having a slight meltdown. Walking over to help her calm herself, a hand grabs me from my back. Instinctively I flip the guy straight onto his back, and continue walking without a care in the world. "Hey, it's going to be ok. All anyone can ask of you is your best, and giving it will make you feel better. So go out their and give it your all." I encourage her, changing that concerned look into a motivating one. 'I. Hate. Being. A. Teenager. Her scent and smile is driving me crazy.' Taking a deep breath in.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN OTHER PEOPLES CHANCES YOU- WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?! PRESENT MIC HASN'T STARTED THE EXAM!!!" Four eyes said. 'God, Kacchan has been rubbing off on me.' As I get my 12th villain point.

"THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN THE REAL WORLD, GO!!!" Present Mic announced, as everyone begins.

<Third Person View In The Auditorium>

"We have an interesting batch this year, wouldn't you guys agree?" The bioengineered principle stated.

"Yes we do, these two in particular has caught my eye~." Midnight licking her lips, as she indicates a literal boom boom boy and the walking matchstick.

"Ah, yes. Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Tatsuma. Both from Aldera junior high, and top of their classes." The principle stated, whilst looking at their flies.

"Tatsuma? Like Ryukyu's kid?" A sleep deprived hobo said deadly, whilst scratching under his eye.

"That's him. He was kidnapped by AFO and live through 3 years before we found him." All Might stated, getting the respect from some of the teachers.

 "Let see how they are able to handle this." As he presses a large red button that says "Don't Press Me!"

<Izuku's POV>

After destroying three robots at once, I take a breath and observe my surroundings.' Why is everyone is running away from- Oh is that the zero pointer?' Looking at the giant robot. Turning away I hear a slight whimper, after a second I realised it was cutie mochi. "NO!" Launching straight at the robot, stopping right next to her as a torment of flame engulfs the robots. "RRRWWWAAARRRR!!!!!!" Nothing was remaining of robot, besides the tracts that it rolled on. Taking a few breaths as I pull of the rubble off the girl. "Are you ok?" I ask as my scales slowly fade away.

"Umm, Y-yeah I think I'm fine." She replied.

"TIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEESSSSS UP!" Present Mic announced, as Recovery Girl begins to walk around healing people. As Recovery Girl checks up on the girl, I leave without anyone noticing.

Entering the car, Wallis placing his phone to side. "Are you ready to leave sir?"

"Yes, I'm ready to leave Wallis. Sorry that I might fall asleep-." As I pass out.

"Sleep well sir. You are going to need it."

Thanks for reading, peace!