Part 49: Race!

Hello readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Today! You'll be racing one an other to a random location within this literal maze of pipes, which cannot be badly damaged! To ensure that it's not too hectic, we will be doing 4 matches of 5 as the rest wait here! Questions!?" All Might announced, with Momo raising her hand. "Yes, Young Yaoyorozu!"

"How will we be doing be separating the class, and how would we know where the location is?" Momo questioned, as everyone nods in agreement.

"I'll be at the location sending a distress beacon for each match! The Matches will be computer generated!" All Might answered, pressing a button as a screen shows the match ups.

1. Izuku Tatsuma, Hanta Sero, Tenya Iida, Mina Ashido, Mashirao Ojiro

2. Yuga Aoyama, Koji Koda, Rikido Sato, Toru Hagakure, Ochaco Uraraka

3. Kyoka Jiro, Fumikage Tokoyami, Shoto Todoroki, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima

4. Minoru Mineta, Momo Yaoyorozu, Katsuki Bakugo, Tsuyu Asui, Mezo Shoji

"Seeing how Young Iida is not here yet, let's swap someone from the last match with him!" All Might stated, as the computer swaps Iida with Momo. "Their we go! Now, one thing I forgot to mention! Whoever has the fastest time will be joining me on a trip to I-Island!" Hearing this, the entire class pumps up at the challenge. "Let's get this race ready!" At that, everyone heads to the designated areas.

<Katsuki's POV!>

"Who do you guys think will win this match, besides Izuku." Hagakure questions.

"Most likely Sero. He has the highest advantage, due to his quirk having the advantage in this field." Jiro deduce, causing the extras to nod.

"For certain, Ojiro and Momo has the disadvantage." Denki stated, as I wack him in the head. "Ow! What was that for!?!"

"For saying something stupid." I answered, causing the Pikachu to huff. "Out of everyone in our class, never underestimate the one's that can challenge me." 

"Begin!" All Might announces, starting the race. Izuku in a matter of a second makes it to All Might, scaring the pro in the process. "Good Golly!" Looking towards the 2nd place winner, Sero is seemingly next to win. That is till Momo passes him using Aizawa's capture scarf with tremendous speeds, claiming 2nd place. Sero claiming 3rd, Mina claiming 4th and Ojiro claiming 5th. "Young Tatsuma! You did shockingly amazingly, collecting the first place position and possible chance to claim a trip with me!"

"I encourage everyone to try their hardest to challenge my score." Dragon boy spoke, continually pumping the class.

"Challenge accepted!" I announced with a flaming aura around me.

"Sorry for being late!" Engine for brains called out, rushing towards the group. "What have I missed, also a warning that Mineta is coming shortly."

"No I'm right here!" Grape head proclaimed on Iida's back, freaking the sonic ripoff out.

"We are doing a race to All Might, and whoever gets the fastest time gets to head to I-Island with him. Izuku just went and got 1.208 seconds, which is the fastest at the moment. *Ribbit*" Tsuyu answered, then point to the board. "The board on the top left hand side has the order of when we try."

"Thank you." Iida stated, as Mineta pulls himself off.

"Now! Are the next racers ready?!" All Might questions as the first match racers make their way over.

"Hai!" The next group announced, as All Might activates the beacon.

"Start!" The number 1 hero commanded. Unlike the previous match, this race is far slower. Sparkly bitch is unable to rocket himself, because of the no damage rule. The animal lover has no actual capability to boost his speed, along with having a bulky form making traversing more difficult. Sugar for brains started out poorly already, taking a full dose of sugar causing him to fail in skilful movements. Invisible bitch doesn't have a quirk for boosting mobility, however she's thin, skilled and acrobatic to move though the maze with precision. Uraraka (I swear, if you ship me with her, I'll personally murder all of you!) being obviously the winner, capable of completely by passing the environment.

"GIRL POWER!!!" Mina screamed to the world.

"Shut it Grapist!" I commanded, looking at the midget.

"I didn'th sayh anyhthing!?!" He tried speaking. "Buth picthure Thuro naked~- Waith! Thathsuma whath areh youth dothing!?!"

"Momo, please create a note and a pen. Sero, please help me with taping him." Izuku stated, as they comply. After writing something onto the note, he tapes it onto the grapist and tosses him over to All Might. Looking a the screen, we watch as he bounces on the concrete ground and then caught by All Might.

"Young Mineta! Why are you here?" All Might questions, grabbing the note before sighing. "Young Mineta, do not sexualise your classmates! If I learn you have done that again, I'll personally ensure that you are expelled! Young Tatsuma, Catch!" The pro scolded, only to throw him back to the rest of the class. Tatsuma catches the midget, only to drop him as everyone just stares at the class rep.

"What? Look at me and say that you wouldn't do that."

Thanks for reading and peace!