Part 8: Two Weeks

Hello readers, hope you enjoy! (Note, I have decided for this fic, I'll be using their Inko and Ryuko instead of greenette mum and dragon mummy. That doesn't mean I won't stop using them, they will just be on the back burner.)

<Izuku's POV>

"Izuku. Have you finished packing your stuff for the week?" Ryuko yelled, while pulling out two cases into the living room. "Oh, you are already out here. How are you this quick?"

"Well, I only packed for 2 weeks. Also, I don't have someone to distract me." I look back to the tv and turned it off. "By the way, when you two return. Can you get sound proofing for the rooms? This one room is the room I can't hear whatever you two do in your room." This causes a massive blush on Ryuko's face.

"Hey, is everyone ready to leave? None of us is coming back here for a while." Inko announced.

"Why can't I stay here? I'm not going on your honeymoon, and I can keep the house clean during that time." I pleaded.

"We have already for you to stay with Auntie Mitsuki, and you need to learn how to coexist with people who you hate or who hates you." Ryuko said, fortifying herself once more. "Plus, I bet you would fill the house with Fairy Tail fan art that you made yourself." Causing me to pout and look away. "Come on, we're walking over to the Bakugo's."

The walk over was short but quite. Well, besides the sound a woman screaming for a brat, and said brat screaming back old hag. 'Oh, please don't let this get any worse.' Out side waiting for us, their is Masaru who has a quiet personality, Mitsuki who has a brash almost destructive personality. And their is the younger rule 63 version of her, Katsuki who got his mothers personality and a inflated ego to boot. Katsuki walks back inside as we arrive. "Hey twerp, It's been a long time." Mitsuki said, while pulling me into a hug.

"It has been, Auntie Mitsuki." I replied, hugging back slightly.

Moving away from the hug, she then turned to Masaru. "I'll take the fucking lovebirds to the airport, while you take the twerp into the spare room." She 'asked'.

"Alright, please be safe honey." He said, gaining no response back. "Sigh* Well, please follow me. Do you need help with the bags?" He looks to me.

"No, thank you for the offer at least." I said, bowing down slightly. Then I was led inside the house, with Masaru placing me into one of the spare rooms they had.

The first week went by like it normally does with us fighting, however we only fought inside once. But once was enough, after Bakugo blew up my notebook with my drawings and *cough* fanfiction of Fairy Tail. We began to fight inside, Masaru being the only adult in the house he tried stopping us. He only physically intervened, when Katsuki accidentally bumped into Mitsuki's favourite vase. Boy, he did. In under less than a second he not only pinned both Katsuki and I face first onto the ground, but also caught the vase with his foot before it crashed. Later we found out that Masaru started his fashion carrier designing military equipment in a stylish way for pro heroes that he tested personally, and tailored clothing for people with quirks that drastically effect their daily life. The second week was a bit different to say the least, we actually stop fighting physically, and most importantly stopped Katsuki from physically bullying people. Moving that anger to a punching bag, that on the second last day of staying with them I decided to comment on it. "Kacchan, I'm curious about something about you."

"What is it, Deku.!" He bit back.

"Have you tried using your quirk on your feet?" I said.

"No! I don't want to be a hero that walks around bare foot!" Disgusted by the suggestion.

"Then you are possibly wasting half your power to being bare foot? Your father is able to design you a pair of shoes that can work with your quirk." I countered.

In a huff, Katsuki takes off his socks and lays on the ground, aiming his feet at me as he tries to create explosions from them. Not working I began to tickle them, this created a response of his feet exploding with equal force to his hands, but without the padding of training. I move my hands back , and Katsuki rubbing his feet from pain. Moments later Mitsuki slams the door open with a belt. "Which one of you two caused that explosion!?"

"We were just testing a theory I had about Katsuki's quirk. He can in fact create explosions from his feet." I said, while rubbing my hands.

"Then why are you rubbing your hands then, twerp?" She fired back.

"Because when he was failing, I thought it would be funny to tickle his feet." This made Mitsuki to lower the belt. Then she gives the 'If you do anything that'll piss me off, I'll whoop both of you.' look, before leaving the room.

"Why." I looked over to see, a curled up Katsuki near the point of tears. "Why did I need help from you, too better my own fucking quirk?!"

"Because you are one person, no matter how hard you try to change that fact, it'll always be their." I said, as I begin to stand. "That's why I keep protecting those you classified as 'extras', they have different experiences and view points that can allow anyone to excel. You do not need to be friendly but it does help, you need to understanding. Because you do not know when those you'll loose them." This causes Katsuki to tch*, and me to smile. "Please, promise that you will at least try?"

"F-fine." He muttered. "But if you dare tell anyone, I'll blow your head straight off!" He yelled, causing me to chuckle and finished with the promise.

'Thank you Izuku, for doing something that Masaru and I couldn't.' Mitsuki thought before walking away from the side of the door.

The next day came with Katsuki trying to understand people, it didn't end well but it is a starting point. Taking my normal route to the Katsuki's, on my phone rereading the Sun Village arc from Fairy Tail. However something felt off, like someone was watching me. A sharp pain came from the nape of my neck, that caused me to drop my phone. Rubbing the area, I pulled out a dart that soon after clasping from a wave of exhaustion. With remaining consciousness, I emergency called the police and tossed my phone into a bush near by. The feeling of hands on me and the sound of a vehicle stopping next to me, before falling asleep.

Thanks for reading, and peace!