Part 44: Burning Trash On The Streets

Hey readers hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

'Ooooo! If tamaki is able to become anything he eats, does that mean if he literately eats people could he transform into them of copy their quirk?!?...' Nejire's mind blaring possible theories about anything that catches her mind. "Oh! A lovely young couple, that are protecting people with their love." A old lady stated, catching the attention of the people surrounding us.

"S-sorry ma'am, we aren't a couple. I-I see her as a sister." I informed, causing everyone to laugh at the burn to Nejire. 'At least I didn't kiss a monster.'

'No, but you allowed me inside you~.' Atlas replied, causing her to blush and began thinking about *Censored*. "OMG!! It's Endeavor!!" One of the humans announced, rushing over to him. "Endeavor, how did it feel being absolutely humiliated on live Television?!"

"*Tch*!" He answered, while not stopping at all.

"Hello Tatsuma." Todoroki spoke to me, as we walk along with their group. "Why are you in Hosu?"

"B-because Ryukyu is missioned to defeat Stain, like how Endeavor here is." I answered, with Todoroki's father's flames flaring up. "Also, have you guys figured out what Stain's quirk is?"

"If so, Endeavor hasn't informed me." Todoroki commented, while I hand him a file. "What's this?"

"That is all the information we have on Stain, and our theories of his quirk based on the medical reports and a possible step to his Identity." I informed, as Endeavor snatched it from him and began reading it. "Polite people tend to ask for permission, but then again a lot of things you do isn't polite." Finishing reading the file, Endeavor incinerates into ash before turning to me.

"And a foolish child would only walk around with sensitive information." Endeavor scolded me, as I use my flames to reform the ash back into a file.

"I hope that you don't burn all of your sensitive information, because their are quirks that can reverse it." I shot back, before turning it back into ash and into a container in my pocket. "Good luck with the flaming trash can, Shoto." Leaving the Todoroki's shocked. 'The look on Endeavor's face was priceless!'

'You really don't like Endeavor. Why?' Nejire questioned, as the images of mum's informing me of the story of how Endeavor effectively telling them to kill me. 'Oh. Damn, I didn't expect this. Then again, if she was going to choose a sperm donner. Endeavor is not the first choice for her.'

'If Izuku wanted to have more reasons to hate him, then he can always blame him for the abduction because of the fire portion of his quirk.' Atlas continued, making Nejire nod.

'And what? Being petty over something that I couldn't change? That's Endeavor's job, not mine.' I countered, sighing in the process.

'Well we are at our time for today, so we should be meeting up Ryukyu at the location. Then time for some hentai- Oh god I forgot you can hear my thoughts!' Nejire thought, as I begin to massage my temples.

<Katsuki's POV>

Waking up to the burning and aching across my body, I open my eyes to see Gran Torino eating something like fish shaped biscuits. "Good your not dead. I thought that over the years I might have lost my control to ensure that wouldn't happen."

"I train with someone who's fucking practically a dragon anyway." I countered, as he wacks me in the head. "What was that you!?!"

"For constantly using vulgar language in front of me!" He shot back with an other wack to the head. "That one was because I felt like it!" Beginning to fume, as he returns to his seat and begin eating. "Now. You wanted to know why my Agency is in a run down complex?"

"Yeah! It doesn't sense! You are the master and teacher of the number 1 hero!" I announced, while he dead pans me.

"The easiest place to kill a hero, is when their guard is down. The place were that is most likely is at their Agencies." The retired pro answered, confusing me slightly. "While I was still a active pro, the technology was not as nearly as advance compared to today. Meaning the best way to keep safe when recovering is in places that people won't look for you."

"That doesn't explain why you are still here." I bluntly stated, causing the senile old man to roll his eyes.

"Over the years of seeing people die in your arms, places that make you feel safe is something you will cherish for your final days." The Yoda knock off informed, before turning to me. "Now that you are awake it's time to teach you a thing or two!" I begin hyping myself up for the training. "After we eat and rest your body." Instantly deflating in annoyance.

<Kendo's POV>

After being forced into a dress, I'm now assisting Uwabami in a promotion for a perfume that I absolutely hate the smell of. 'TATSUMA HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!'

Thanks for reading and peace!