Part 5: Dragon's Roar

Hey readers, hope you enjoy.

<Izuku's POV>

"Mum's, can we go see the Doctor?" I asked.

The two mother's rapidly changed focus onto me. "Izu what's wrong? Are you hurt? Please tell me?" The green haired mother worried to sick.

"Are you wondering about when your quirk will arrive?" The blonde mum asked, clearly understanding my worry's. "I had the same issue around your age. Don't fret over it, and if it's not manifested by your 6th birthday. Then we can go to the quirk doctor, ok?" 

"But everyone in preschool has got their quirks, and Kacchan has this really awesome quirk that creates explosions from his hands." As I make the hand motions of every time he activates his quirk. "And the other kids are starting to make fun of me, because I don't have a quirk." Flopping my hands and head down in defeat.

After taking a breath from her almost panic attack, Inko spoke. "Hey look up at me." She told me, while using her hand to guide my head up. "Then you'll gain something that they cannot truly understand. In this world, 20% of the world's population is born without a quirk, and that is over 1,460,000,000 people all sharing the same fate. In a world where people judge others based on uncontrollable factors about themselves, that even happened before quirks existed." Moving her hands down my arms and gripping my hands, while keeping eye contact with me she continued. "Life isn't fair. Sometimes you will take things for granted, but always remember that their is going to be people who have it worse than you. So, when you get your quirk. Don't forget to help those people behind you." As small tears start flowing down her face.

I let go of mum's hands, and use my own to wipe the tears. "Ok, mum. I promise." Showing a massive smile, to try and comfort her.

Mummy Ryu, while still in shock she said. "Inko. I can't believe that you created another cute little cinnamon roll." This causing everyone to laugh, myself included. "Well, come on. We need to start making Dinner. If I remember correctly, it's Katsudon tonight." With the final words spoken, I start running around the house in excitement.

~Time Skip Next Day~

After doing my morning routine, I ran to the park to meet up with Kacchan and the others. Stopping right at the entrance, to my horror (Cool new word to use *Internal excitement*) I see them hurting another boy. Quickly, I rushed in between them and in a shielding position. "What are thinking?! Stop it, Kacchan! Can't you see that you're hurting him!?!"

I'm hurt seeing this scene take place, but not as much as hearing what Kacchan answered. "What are you going to do, Deku. All were doing, is showing this weakling his place in the world. Which seems like we need to do the same to you, at least he has a quirk unlike you." With this, Kacchan and his goons come charging at me, while using their quirks.

The feeling of sadness and fear flows through me, shutting my eyes for the incoming pain. 'Is this what mum meant when said "people judge others based on uncontrollable factors" and that "Life isn't fair"?' As a feeling of coldness floods through me, only for a unknown feeling heat rises within me. 'No, I made a promise to her. And I am going to keep it! This feeling, it's rage.' I took a deep breath in, as body transforms into a human and dragon fusion. Goldish red scales covered my arms and legs, that fades towards my torso. My shirt was ripped off of me as two dragon wings and a tail spread out from me, completely covered in the same scales. "RRRROOAAARRRR!!!!!!" I screamed, releasing a huge torment of flame overwhelming the three attackers. When they got up, trying not to cry from the pain. They see my face covered in scales, and my eyes completely black while flames are released out of them.

 At this, Kacchan and his goons ran for it crying their eyes out. "Monster! Your a monster!" Is all I can here from them, before a massive wave of exhausted completely knocking me out.

A few hours past, until I began to awoke. I open my eyes to see my mum and one of her internships that goes by the name Miruko, practically standing above me. "You have some explaining to do, Izuku." Mum said.

'Oh, boy.'

Thanks for reading, and peace.