Part 12: Dekiru Rises

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Ryukyu's POV>

"Come on! I'm too slow!" Flying overhead of the targeted warehouse. "It's in complete rubble. Hope I'm not to late." As she fly's down to Detective Naomasa, Gran Torino and Sir Nighteye as the run inside. "Am I late to the party?" I said.

"For us no but for All Might, we need to hurry and find him." Gran Torino boosting forwards. Running inside, then we heard slight scream ahead. I come across the scene of All Might laying on the ground with a unconscious with darkish red hair, releasing fire in a defensive manner. "Ryukyu, help me stop this boy before he kills All Might with this heat!" Torino said.

'Heat? It feels like a summers day. Why do I recognize him? I can barely see him, but his scent. Izuku?' I thought walking forward. The conscious men trying to stop me, however in their eyes it was too late as the flames ingulf me. "Ryukyu, no!" The Detective yelled. With a few seconds later the flames began dying down, as they see me with tears in my eye. "How is that possible?"

"Izuku." As I rub the grime off his hair to show the golden locks. "Izuku is still alive and he still has his quirk." Both the shocking the men, as they both think. 'This kid has been through three years worth of torture and he still has his quirk?! That should be impossible, what the hell is your son Ryukyu.' 

The mass of muscle twitches as it awakens. "W-why does it feel like I drank a full bottle of vodka straight?" All Might said, whilst gripping onto his left side.

"We can deal with that later. First lets get you two to a hospital." Nighteye stated, indicating to Izuku and All might's webbed scar on the same side he's clutching.

<Izuku's POV>

The first sense that I was awake was the feeling of a hand gripping mine, while the next sense being sound and that was annoying with the load beeping. Slowly opening my eyes to see a white room. 'Am I in heaven?' I thought while looking to the side of me, tears slowly falling down my face when I see my mums next to me. "N-no. I-if this is h-heaven you two d-d-died." My croaky voice echoed, as it caused both my mums to snap there heads towards me.

As they FTL into a bear hug. "We didn't die, you are alive Izuku. You're alive!" Inko began to cry harder, as my own tears started to flood. The doctor walks in, my eyes turning into fire as I stare at him. He completely panicked, running out and shutting the door. "Izuku?" 

My eyes return back to normal. "Y-yes mums?" I said, as they begin to let go.

"Can you tell us what happened? Also try not scare the doctor's and nurse's please." Ryuko questioned.

"I-I d-don't I c-can e-explain i-it. But I can." I began as Atlas takes over, shocking my mums. "If you are wondering what happened. I am a creation that Izuku made to allow him to survive." Atlas continued. "Where do you want to begin?"

After explaining what happened to Mum and to Detective Naomasa what happened over the past three years. They were at very least, horrified at what I been through. "So let me get this straight. AFO damages the quirks if the target tries to reject the stealing, so he compensates for that by fusing other quirk factors to repair it? Does that mean anyone who had survived AFO with their quirk, would have the potential of having multiple quirks?" Naomasa asked as a oldish lady checks my vitals and hooks me up to the quirk analyser device.

"In theory, however he stated that Izuku was the only one who manage to survive after a month of this process." Atlas said speaking on my behalf. "I was created after the first time he repaired the quirk factor, when he's will broke."

"From what I can see, their are multiple quirk factors with you. Confirming what you said, there are multiple what could be described damages to the quirks. The 'Hell-Flame Dragon' quirk is badly damaged on the dragon aspect, but practically fine on the fire aspect. Quirks that can be seen are 'Flame Elementals' damaged, 'Fire Stomach' damaged and 'Phoenix Enhancement' damaged." The old lady stated. "The rest are just aspects of former quirks that were used as parts to repair."

"So my son now has four quirks?" Ryuko said.

"No. They are quirks that fused with the boy's original one, make one extremely powerful quirk." The lady countered. 

Before anyone could speak, Katsuki came barging through the door. "DEKU!!!"

Instantly taking the forefront. "K-kacchan?!?" Flinching from how loud he is.

He began walking forward, slightly fearing that he is going to tell me off about being weak. I shut my eyes to prepare for the explosion, only for it not to come. "Welcome back, you damn nerd." He said, as I feel him give me a hug.

I quickly pull away from the hug, checking his pulse, smell or any amoralities. "What did you do with the real Kacchan?!?" I stated, causing a light chuckle for mum.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN 'WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REAL ME'!!! I AM THE REAL ME, DEKU!!!!" He yelled, slightly saddening me with the nickname.

"You still call me Deku." I said. Looking at the cables connected to me.

"Yes, because it's your nickname! 74% of children abductions lead to death after 3 hours! You fucking survived for 3 FUCKING YEARS!!! Now and for fucking-ever it will mean 'You can fucking do it'!" Kacchan said, causing me to smile and back into a hug.

"T-thank you, K-kacchan."

Thanks for reading and peace!