Part 73: Traitor!

Hey readers!

I have a important question for you guys! I'm starting to get burnt out on this story, but I know it's nowhere near to complete. Should I split this story into multiple books, so I can write other stories in between the books? Or, temporarily put this story on hiatus and leave it as one? I'm leaning towards the multiple books idea, but I will inform you when I'm stopping to stop any confusion.

Thanks for your time, and I hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"The litter is almost here~!" Pixie Bob hummed, signalling me to stop my sparring match with Atlas. Jogging back towards the adults, I notice all my classmates begin to dragging themselves out of the forest.

"TRAITOR!!!" They use their remaining energy to shout at me, before everyone collapses to the ground. 

"I-I tried protecting you guys, but y-you allowed your emotions get the best of you." I countered, looking up to me. "You g-guys didn't trust me to shield you from a known threat, y-yet you are actively calling me the t-traitor?"

Besides the huffing and puffing, almost everyone remains silent in shame of themselves. "I don't need your fucking help, Deku! I can handle myself!" Katsuki announced, as his second wind revitalises himself.

"Hypocrite." I chuckle to myself, before turning towards the pro heroes. "I guess your 3 hours prediction was off."

"Well, I think we based it off how long it would take us. Sorry!" Mandalay 'apologetically' spoke, causing the class to groan in annoyance.

"Now your bragging how much better you are?" Sato complained, surprising me that he isn't under a sugar crash. "That's so mean."

"I thought it would take you kids even longer! But you did much better against my dirt monsters than I thought you would!" Pixie-Bob exclaimed enjoy, before turning her gaze towards Todoroki, Tokoyami and Katsuki. "You guys were seriously great. Especially the 3 of you! It seems like you've had quite a bit of experience!" Smirking at them, she licks her lips and rushes at them. "I call dibs on these ones-!" Puckering her lips to harass, stopping instantly as fire wraps and lifts her off the ground.

"No." I authoritatively announced, sending chills through everyone's spines. "Two of them I'm already shipping people with them, and the other is like a brother to me. You will not touch call dibs on them, and you will not groom them how you desire."

"Mandalay, has she always been like this?" Aizawa questioned, uncaring of the situation of the blue costume pro floating to him.

"It's gotten worse lately. She's at the age to take a mate." The red costume pro informs, watching her teammate get dropped at their feet. "Ryuko, I think you should quit while you still have the chance."

"Alright, enough playing around." Aizawa spoke, causing our entire class to direct their gazes at him. "Since Tatsuma got here early, he moved all your stuff into your rooms. We'll head to the cafeteria for dinner, then you can bathe and sleep. Tomorrow, your training starts in earnests. You'd better get a move on." The class groaned at the last sentence, yet thankful for the less work.

"God, this food is amazing!" Kirishima and Kaminari exploded into euphoria, devouring every last grain of rice in their bowl.

Like the rest of the class, I'm enjoying the meal with Katsuki and the girls surrounding me. "Hey, Izuku?" Uraraka called out for me, gaining my attention before continuing. "I was wondering, why were you sleeping during bus ride?"

"W-well I couldn't sleep last night." I sheepishly responded, looking down at my food. "I just have this feeling like something bad is going to happen, and the Kiyashi Ward incident didn't help it at all."

Sadden expressions form on Tsuyu, Mina, Toru and Ochaco's faces, while the others notice the awkward mood. "Hey, wait! You guys got meat over their?!?" Eijiro announces, catching everyone's attention. 'Never change, Kirishima. Never change.'

"The food and sthuff was fine but to be honesth, I'm hungry for something else.." Mineta spoke, staring at the divider from the gender separated bathing rooms. "Just one little wall. A few pieces of wood, and heaven is waithing on the other side. A bath of boobs and babes-." Before he could continue his delusion, Atlas grabs him by the head.

"And you have to go through me, the dragon of hell before you could even get a chance." Atlas informed, dragging him to the other side of the bathing area.

"NO! MY FANTHASY!" The pervert cried out, before being dunked into the water.

After everyone finishes cleaning up, we all change into our pyjamas. Walking to our rooms, the girls grab and drag me to their room. "W-what a-are you d-doing?!"

"Easy! You're a living heater, so you'll be sleeping with us!" Mina announced, causing me to turn to the guys who are either praying for my safety or looking the other way (besides one that's emitting pure hatred).

"TRAITORS!!!"

Thanks for reading! And peace!