Part 27: SHOTO!!!!!!!

Hello readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Let's give it our all." I commanded, as my face tosses the blushing mess aside. All of them look towards me, feeling the determination floods into them.

"Hai!" All three announced, whilst looking back towards the arena.

"Now that's all out of the way. Are the teams ready?!" Midnight Announced as everyone quietens down.

"ALRIGHTY THEN!! ON MY MARK 3, 2-" Present Mic counted down only to be cut off.

"GO!!" Midnight commanded while giving the death stare at Mic.

Everyone rushes towards me, creating a small ball of fire I throw it onto the ground. Stopping everyone in their tracks, as the entire arena floor crackles in flames. Raising my hands and twisting them into a grip. The ground ripples slightly as it wraps around the legs. "WHAT IS THIS!?! IZUKU TATSUMA HAS MANIPULATED THE GROUND!!! CAPTURING THE FEETS OF ALL IN THE AREA!!!" Present Mic freaked out, along with every person watching this happen.

"I don't see a problem with this. Izuku Tatsuma has been through hell, compared to most pro heroes nowadays. It seems that he learned new abilities along the way." Aizawa called out most pros, they wanted to call him out but couldn't by the sceptical that I'm showing.

"Do you think that'll stop us!?!" Mineta proclaimed as him and Tokoyami begin their assault. Mineta throwing his sticky balls at us and Dark Shadow following suit. Looking at where their coming from, Shoji is covering them with his arms. "The perfect plan! I'll be the harem king who'll slay the dragon!!"

"Ew." I stated as white hot flames erupt from the ground, burning the balls into nothing and pushing Dark Shadow. "Sorry Dark Shadow, I'm the superior being." Atlas bluntly stated, forming from the flame. Pushing them back to their group, Atlas practically rips Shoji's arms out of the way. Showing the birdman and the crying Midget, who became so scared he fainted and plopped off of shoji's back.

"Team Mineta have been eliminated due to their leader be a scaredy cat." Midnight rubbing salt to their wounds, as Atlas disappears along with the constraints on Shoji. "Can you pick up your teammate and take him to Recovery Girl."

Turning my head back to the rest of the contestants, I see Todoroki using his Ice to make a path towards me and Bakugo who's flying towards me. "It's time!" Pressing a button, my entire team fly into the sky. Completely shocking everyone, looking turning my attention to Tsu. "How many?"

"3. Ribbit*" Handing me three headbands. "I grabbed Tsuntori's, Rin's and Mineta's before they even knew it."

"Tsu you are a life saver! Mei your babies are working amazingly! Ochaco, please tell me when you can't hold it for any longer ok?!" I complement all of them, as smiles form on their faces. The ground returns back to normal, as everyone becomes free while tying the new headbands on me.

"LOOKY HERE LISTENERS. THE HAREM DRAGON I can't believe I have to call a team that, HAVE BOOSTED THE AMOUNT THEY'RE LEADING BY 645 POINTS!!! MAKING THE TOTAL POINTS THEY HAVE NOW IS 10,000,940!!! ARE THEY AIMING FOR A WIPE!?!"

"No, simply adding more pressure onto the other teams." Aizawa shot down Mic.

"DEKU!!!" Katsuki shouted, as he flies towards me. "I won't los-!!!" He tried to challenge me, only to be wacked by a dragon tail straight back to his team.

"THAT'S GOING TO HURT!!" Present Mic commented.

"If you don't shut up, I'll throw you to him so that you can get first hand experience." The sleep deprived man threatened.

Uraraka began tapping my leg, indicating her limit. Landing on the ground no one dared to challenge us, that is no one besides Todoroki. Rushing towards me while covering the ground in Ice, I send a wave of fire toward them as they try and defend themselves. The torrent of flame fades away with my fist clutched tight. "Kaminari now!" Todoroki shouted as Momo makes insulation for themselves from the wave of electricity emitted off of him.

Red electricity covers the entire collosum as the only ones affected by this is Endeavor, Mineta and to a slight degree Iida. Flames pulse out of Kaminari as they flow back to me. Uraraka taps my leg again. "Sorry love to fight and chat, but my people need me." I spoke confusing them as we fly back into the sky. "Mei, did you see how many points he had?"

"I can say he has one less than before. Ribbit*" Tsu stated as she hands a head band to me. I put it on, showing the world the newest addition.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! TSUYU ASUI HAS COLLECTED AN OTHER HEAD BAND FOR THE HAREM DRAGON!!! NOW THEY ARE UP TO 10,001,555!!! SECOND PLACE IS TEAM BAKUGO WITH 1,295, THIRD PLACE SHOTO TODOROKI WITH 870 AND FOURTH BEING TEAM SHINSO WITH 295!!" Present Mic announced, as my team lands.

"Dammit, I didn't refuel it! Oh well." Mei told herself off the stop caring.

"I thought I could handle an other jump, but I was wrong." Uraraka putting herself down.

"It's ok we just have to stay on the ground for the final count down." As I begin to pat them on the head. Todoroki's team begins to grab onto Iida, noticing a massive increase in heat coming from his engines. "Nope!" On instinct, I lean back as Todoroki's hand completely misses me. Turning around I notice that Iida's engines are fried. "Let's go eliminate Todoroki's team." I informed my team as we charge at them, Tsuyu using her tongue to pining any form of defensive movement. Now in grabbing range, I reach my hand for one of his headbands. Todoroki begins to emit fire out of his arm to counter, as I flick it to the side. Todoroki enters into shock when he noticed that he was using his fire. I grab one of his headbands, while we rush past him. Turning around for another push, Katsuki came out of no where and grabbed the million point headband off me. Tsuyu using her tongue to grab Todoroki's last headband, as I use my flames to get the million point.

"TTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!! AND WHAT A ENDING!!! HAREM DRAGON TRYING TO WIPE TEAM TODOROKI OUT OF THE COMPETION!!! ONLY FOR TEAM BAKUGO TO STEAL THE MILLION POINT HEADBAND RIGHT UNDERNEATH THEIR NOSES!!!" Present Mic announced.

"Tatsuma did not predict Bakugo to not use his explosions or for his team to change positions. Bakugo moved Mina Ashido to the front so that she use her quirk to lubricate the ground, as Hanata Sero to use his to catapult them at the same speed Bakugo could have done." Aizawa explained, as I begin to laugh at my mistake.

"THAT'S CRAZY!!! NOW FOR THE RANKINGS!! FIRST PLACE GOES TO TEAM BAKUGO WITH 10,001,295!! SECOND GOES THE HAREM DRAGON WITH 2,260!! THIRD GOES TO TEAM SHINSO WITH 520 POINTS!! WITH FOURTH PLACE BEING TEAM TODOROKI WITH 165!!"

"You did great Izuku/ Shoto how can you fail that badly!!!" Our parents yell at us with opposite emotions.