Part 37: Dragon vs Demon

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"WHAT!?!?!?!" The class screams at me, as Jiro and I flinch from the loudness.

"Who do you think trained him when Ryukyu is working?" Bakugo stated for me, while shock floods both classes.

"Inko Tatsuma dominates Endeavor, taking the win!" Midnight announced, with Mum walking away. The crowed is left silent to process what happened.

"THE WIFE OF THE DRAGON HERO TAKING THE WIN!?! WHY DID SHE BECOME A PRO HERO WITH THAT POWER!?!" Present Mic questioned along with the audience.

"If I had to guess, she doesn't want to be a hero." Aizawa stated, making people role their eyes. "There is more to life than being a hero, and that is the path she went."

"WELL THEN!! CAN SOMEONE COLLECT WHAT REMAINS OF ENDEAVOR, AS WE GO TO THE FINAL ROUND!! CONTESTANTS PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY DOWN TO THE ARENA!!!" Present Mic giving the crowed something else to think about instead.

"Here you go Momo." I informed, while wrapping her up in the blanket.

"T-thank you, but it's fairly hot today." Momo challenged.

"Really? I think it's fairly cold. May be your just hot?" I stated while walking away. Momo enters a blushing mess as the girls get jealous of her.

"Can Izuku move on that quickly?" Uraraka whispered to herself. 'Nope! Just collecting data on people who has a crush on her. Todoroki and Yosetsu Awase has a crush on her, huh.'

"ERASERHEAD!! WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE CONTESTANTS GET INTO POSITION, WHAT ARE YOUR PRODICTIONS FOR THIS MATCH!?!" Mic trying to make small take.

"Everyone dies or it'll end in a draw." Aizawa stated, as the everyone screams at him. "Izuku Tatsuma and Katsuki Bakugo are childhood rivals, meaning they have been fighting each other for years. Unlike the rest of the matches were this might be their first combat with one an other, making this one of the most dangerous match ups. I suggest to Midnight and Cementoss down their to treat this match like a match for third years."

"IS IT REALLY GOING TO BE THAT DANGEROUS!?! THEY ARE FIRST YEARS!?!" Panic forming in Present Mic's voice.

"From what I've seen so far. This is a battle between the secret love children of a dragon and a demon, I'm tempted to contact Nedzu to cancel this match." Aizawa answered.

"DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT LIKE MAKING A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL- OH IT'S GOING TO BE THAT BAD!!!!!!" Present Mic freaked out, while the sound of him crawling under the commentator's desk can be heard from the microphone.

"Well now I have to do this now. *Sigh* Everyone please give a warm welcome to the dragon child, Izuku Tatsuma." Aizawa taking Mic's spot. "Against the demon child with a personality similar to his quirk, Katsuki Bakugo." Both of us walk onto the arena, the tension of all the audience can be cut with a butterknife.

"Alright, we will be adding a rule for this match." Midnight stated with some of her mist seeping out of her hero suit. "Their is now a five minute timer! If that timer hits 0, the match is over and will be considered a tie! Do you two understand this new rule?"

"Yep. Condense what could be a 5 hours of destruction into 5 minutes." Katsuki and I said in unison, fear can be seen in the eyes of everyone.

"You're joking right?" Cementoss questions.

"Or we can condense it to 1 minute?" I pondered, completely ignoring Cementoss by mistake.

"Do you want to nuke the nation while your at it?" Katsuki stated, going through his stretches. 

"Seeing how Present Mic having a mental breakdown I'll be taking his spot." Ryukyu spoke into the microphone that Mic doesn't use but on. "Now Izuku, Katsuki. Treat this match as if you are using the gym at home, or both of you will be doing community service for the foreseeable future." In unison, we groan to the joy of everyone. 

"Why does your mum always drags me through your punishment?" Katsuki questions me.

"Because she knows the attitude you give to your mother, so she easily get permission from her." I answered, as Katsuki simply tches.

"A-are you two ready?" Midnight checked on us. "Begin!" Instantly, a orange hue surrounds Katsuki as scales forms across my skin. 'This is new for the boom boom boy.' Atlas commented in my head. 'It's time, Atlas.' A explosion of heat occurs as a dragon forms behind me, flying in the air. "Can we survive 5 minutes?" Launching towards each other, our clashes echo throughout stadium with everyone feeling the heat or explosive force. One clash sending us to the edge of the arena, both of us deciding to end this with a single attack. The dragon deforming and fusing into my fists, crackling with blue flames. Katsuki places both his hands together, while they begin to glow blue. Before we release our attacks, concrete covers the both of us to our confusion. The smell of Lavender and Bergamot floods my breathing. "Time is up! This match is a Tie!" Was all I heard, as I fall asleep.

Slowly waking up to the sounds of cheering around me, as the feeling of Momo's blanket wrapped around and Aizawa sensei's sleeping bag over it. Opening my eyes to see that I'm on the podium with Momo on the opposite side of a chained Katsuki to me. I watch as All Might walks up to third place. "Young Yaoyorozu! You have shown great skill and determination throughout the entire festival! Yes you did lose your last match, but that just means you have something to strive towards! You have the potential, so don't stop moving forward!" He encouraged while placing the third metal on her. Walking over to me, slightly surprise that I'm awake. "Ah, Izuku Tatsuma! Your finally awake! We thought you were crossing over the border to the afterlife!" All Might joked.

"I needed to see why Kacchan is... Chained up~." I stated while stretching awake, unintentionally moaning the end of the sentence. Every girl begins cooing at the view and sound.

"We decided for the tie breaker that whoever woke up first will be the winner." Midnight answered before All Might.

"Ahem. Anyway, here is your second place metal." All Might announced as he putting the metal on me. "Even though you could have won without the limitations." He cursed under his breath. "Lastly but not least, Katsuki Bakugo-!" Interrupted the chackling of the restraints, as he removes the muzzle.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I REFUSE TO TAKE THIS SHIT PIECE OF METAL!!! THIS ISN'T A TRUE WIN!!!!" Katsuki screeched.

"Katsuki Bakugo." I commanded, as fear floods the prideful demon. "We can settle who's the true winner, when we are doing community service that my mum will force on us either way. So hush."

Thanks for reading and peace!