Part 56: Two Heroes EP. 5

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"I'm not getting any signal. It looks like my service is completely blocked." Todoroki informed, while Mineta begins to freak out slightly.

"The elevator isn't working either." Jiro fuelling Mineta's fear.

"It's strange that the system would go on high alert. That's not the protocol for when explosives has been discovered." Melissa ponders aloud.

"Guys let's head to the party." I ordered, catching everyone's attention. "Remember. All Might and Ryukyu will be there."

"Thath's right! We're safe!" Mineta calmed down, along with the stress of the others.

"Melissa, do you know anyway that we can head to the party?" I questioned.

"Yeah sure, we can use the emergency staircase. That'll get us close" Melissa responded.

"Then, we're following your lead then." I informed, as we begin our track.

<One timeskip, brought to you by UNO! The card game from pre-quirk area that has lived throughout the century!>

"Somewhere on this island, you'll hear a pretty little blond scream." A guy threatened, confusing the hell out of me.

"Fine. Lead the way." David Shield hesitantly answered, with them walking away. 

"Jiro. Set up your earphone jack, two ears are better than one." I instructed, showing a thumbs when she's in place. Grabbing my phone, I begin to signal to All Might. Trying to break free, he notices and look at me. Instantly I motion for him to stop straining himself, then point to the guard watching him.

"Young Tatsuma?" All Might muttered. "You are unfortunately right at the moment."

"Izuku. Please stay safe." Ryuko quietly spoke. "Villains have taken over the security system, and placed the entire island as their hostage. That includes every hero at this party."

"This scenario is too dangerous, get away from here as soon as you can." All Might commanded, after noticing Ryukyu speaking.

"This scenario is not good." Jiro stated, as we leave to group up with the others. After informing them of the situation, everyone goes completely quiet.

"We've received All Might's orders loud and clear. He's our teacher, I suggest we follow his instructions and escape this place." Iida spoke first. "Otherwise we will be going against his will."

"I'm afraid that I would have to agree with what Iida is saying. We are still only students, we can't fight these villains if we don't have our hero licences." Momo blustered Iida's argument.

"Oh. Why don't we get out of here and tell the heroes outside?" Denki questioned.

"It's not going to be easy to escape. The security system here is on the same level as the one on Tartarus prison, which is where they hold the most dangerous villains in the world." Melissa countered.

"Then all we can do is seat here and wait till everything is over." Denki stated, causing Jiro to stand up.

"Are you really ok with that, Kaminari?" Jiro challenged.

"What choice do we have?" Denki questioned.

"Don't you think we should at least and try and stop them?" Jiro countered with her own question.

"Come on! Those villains goth All Might and Ryukyu trapped." Mineta complained with facts. "Their is no way we can stop them ourselves, if even the pros are stuck."

"Aren't we trying to be pros ourselves?" Todoroki questioned, causing everyone to look at him.

"Well yes, but we are not allowed to work as heroes. You know that." Momo rebuttal.

"Does that mean, that it's right to do nothing at all?" Todoroki questioningly challenged.

"W-well It's complicated." Momo stated, clenching her fist in the process.

"I want to help." I announced, shocking everyone.

"Really, Izuku?" Uraraka questioned, as I look up to the group.

"I want to save them." I continued.

"You want to fight those villains! Did you learn anything from the USJ!" Mineta screamed into my face.

"Clearly you didn't." I countered, silencing him. "Anyway. This is totally different then the USJ. The fact that they haven't located us means that they don't have full control over the system. Meaning that if we think before we do, then we can avoid fighting. If we get to the control room, then we can regain control over the system. At that point the island would be safe, and  the heroes will instantly hop into action!"

"The issue is, we don't know where the security room is! And the last time I checked, the security systems are classified and not on the internet!" Denki challenged.

"The old system for Tartarus is, and now is being used by privatively owned enterprises." I countered, silencing the Pikachu. "Fun fact, UA has a modified version of it."

"I know where the security system is. It's on the top levels of the tower." Melissa announced, catching everyone's attention. "The fact that these villains manage to gain control, means that they must have disabled the authentication locks and passwords. We should be able reset the system ourselves, we just have to stay off the villains radar." 

"I'm in!" Uraraka proclaimed, jumping up instantly. "I can't wait here when their is something that we can do!"

"I feel the same way!" I stated by jumping up as well, slowly everyone agrees to assist.

"Tatsuma. As long as you promise that we won't go too far, I'll join you too." Iida requested, causing me to nod at his terms.

"Are you all lost your mind!" Mineta shouted with tears flowing down his face.

"If you wanted sanity, then you should quit becoming a hero." Atlas countered, while forming into the world. "To ensure safety, I'll be out and protecting Melissa for the entire trip up."

"Thank you, Atlas." Melissa stated before kissing him on the cheek.

"Fine! I'll be going!!!" Mineta announced in rage. "I can't allow a quirk to get a harem before me!"

"Nejire and now Melissa. Atlas has technically already have a harem." I informed, crushing the grape. "Now let's go!"