Part 34: Hot?!?

Hey readers and monsters, hope you enjoy! Also I have no idea how I'm going to write this part!! (Don't ask about the monsters, they might attack- OH SHIT!!)

<Izuku's POV>

"No." The only words that could escape my lips, while I watch Uraraka kissing Iida. As she breaks out of the kiss, I run out of there with tears flowing down my face. 'No no no nononononoono!!!' Internally screaming in my head, as Atlas forms in front of me and forces me into a hug. "Calm down. It isn't the end of the world." He stated as I try and push myself out of the hug, absolutely failing with every attempt. Curling into his arms, a torrent of tears excrete from my eyes. "Why. Why does it hurt so much? I've been through torture and literal hell, and it's nothing to this." I questioned, as Atlas remains strong for me. "You became use to torture, this is the feeling of trust breaking. Something you've never felt before." We stayed in this position for a few minutes, as I slowly calm down.

"CAN THE CONTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!!" Present Mic called out, as Atlas burns the tears away.

"It's time for you to focus on the fights ahead, Todoroki is who you're fighting next." Atlas informs me, as I regain my composure. "Atlas... I want to run something with you."

<Katsuki fucking Bakugo's POV (He did it, not me)>

Seating on the stands waiting for the matches to start up again four eyes walks in saddened, which pecked my curiosity. "Oi four eyes! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I politely questioned.

"None of your concern, ruffian." He answered, causing me to stretch finger into a... chocking motion.

"He's probably sad because Uraraka rejected him. Iida you did have a crush on her right?" Mina informed me as the ass hole stiffens. "Too bad she continuously friend zoned you."

"And don't forget about having a massive crush on the Cinnamon Roll." Invisa-bitch continued, with most of the girls in my class nodding in agreement (Uraraka isn't here).

"STARTING THE QUARTER FINALS WITH A BLAZE, BOTH CONTESTANTS SHARING THE GENETICS OF ENDEAVOR RUNNING THROUGH THEIR VEINS!! FIRST GOING DOWN THE POWER OF A DRAGON, IZUKU TATSUMA!!!" The screeching blond announced as Izuku walks onto the arena, while I instantly standing up in fury.

"Who. Made. Izuku. Cry?" I enter into a demonic laughter, with a orange aura emitting off of me.

"B-Bakubro, calm down. It could be tears of joy." Kirishima trying to hold me back, as the rest of the Deku protection squad begins to clamp me down.(If you fuckers don't know who's in this squad, then you are some stupid extras.)

"Are you two ready?" Midnight announced, just realising that I forgot about Icyhot. The sex crazed teacher looks at the two. "Begin!" She shouted, as a mountain of Ice launches towards Izuku. Countering, he punches the Ice sending a gust of frost towards us. From the remains of the first attack, Izuku is standing their with both his arms completely covered in scales. This cycle continues to happen multiple times.

"I SPOKE TOO SOON!! NEITHER OF THEM ARE USING FIRE!! ERASERHEAD, DO YOU KNOW WHY!?!" The ear ache questioned.

"I haven't seen Todoroki ever use his fire side, Tatsuma I have no idea." The sleep deprived teacher answered, as Uraraka walks into the benches.

"Oi round face! Why does it look like you've been crying?!" I questioned, as four eyes stiffens.

"Iida confessed to me." Uraraka stated, with everyone nodding looking at her. "And he kissed me in front of Izuku." The entire class and some of the other class death glares at the privileged bastard (Even Mineta! But for kissing a girl I imagine tho).

"I thought I'll be cleaning up Endeavor, however their is someone else that is dying today." I stated as My fists crack into position, with four eyes gulping at his scenario.

"Why aren't you using your fire!?!" Todoroki shouted, capturing our attention.

"Why aren't you? You are getting the effects of hyperthermia." Izuku countered, pissing off Todoroki to launch an other ice mountain. Clearly hitting his limit.

"Did Endeavor put you up to this!?!" Icyhot questioned, making Izuku sarcastically laughed.

"Do you think he'll be standing there if he came near me? It's just you and me!" Pointing to the flaming dumpster of the number 3 hero.

"I won't use his quirk-!" The burnt frozen chicken nugget was cut off by Izuku.

"IT'S YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!!!" The dragon roared, while punching his gut. In a matter of seconds, a explosion of fire erupts from Todoroki catching everyone from the heat. Endeavor was about to shout something, however a death glare from Auntie Inko shuts him up.

"Thank you Tatsuma. But I have to end this." Icyhot proclaims by launching a torment of Ice larger than any other at him. Izuku breaking it in half as Todoroki continues his assault, erupting ball of fire at Tatsuma. Before the fire hits, Izuku relaxes his body. 'What the hell are you thinking Deku!?!' The sound of the attack exploding on contact, freezes everyone in fear of watching the death of a kid.

"Itadakimasu!" Izuku shouted while eating the flames, with jaws dropping throughout the world. At the flames get consumed, what remains is a completely naked (We don't have magical clothes that stays on when burnt!). Girls.exe has stopped work from "Big boy", Boys.exe stopped working from "Jealousy". With a single punch to the gut, Izuku knocks out Todoroki.

"Big di- Izuku Tatsuma wins!" Midnight tries to look away, as he walks away. "Tatsuma, head to the changing rooms for replacement clothing." As he walks away, unfazed that he's naked.

"Why does he beat me in everything?" Iida whispered to himself, with no body giving him attention.

Thanks for reading, peace!